PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

SnapOpera
04-19-2014, 03:24 PM
This is SnapOpera-just checking in and saying hi, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

If you have any feedback or creative ideas concerning Kingdom Age these days, hit me up here in this thread--I'll make sure all info is streamlined to the appropriate channels as soon as possible.

Thanks for gaming with us!

Euchred
04-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Loving the LTBs, keep them coming. Would like to see a bunch of 12/24/48 payout clycles. War rewards look great too, particularly building output%.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
04-19-2014, 04:11 PM
1. Can we have actual dates posted for Conquest of Kings events like the other GREE titles. "Coming Soon" does not help the players whatsoever.

2. Are there changes in place (like MW) in the match algorithm and player level will not be a factor anymore in Conquest events?

3. Can you make Honor units worth having? Make them Invulnerable and worthwhile to purchase. Currently, Honor points serve no purpose.

4. Vault Increase! With the addition of LTE buildings now like other GREE titles, will there be a vault increase?

5. There is discussion with other GREE titles to have a 1-time Skill Point Reset. Will this also apply to KA?

6. Add additional Guild Bonuses for Attack and Defense.

7. Why does Health Regeneration not apply to Raid Boss in KA when other GREE titles HP regen bonuses apply to Raid Boss events?

8. Remove the ADD FUNDS from the Menu and return the Vault to its original location. It is a duplication of what is already available from the playing interface.

mariusdb
04-20-2014, 12:13 AM
1. Increase vault capacity.
2. Make the ally list searchable and allow me to indicate specific allies as favorites in order for them to appear at the top of the list.
3. Address the glitch where the last digit of a opponents defense level is not displayed where an opponent has in excess of 10m defense. Also consider displaying all number values with 1 000 separation to ease readability i.e. 10 000 000 as opposed to 10000000.
4. Allow me to link the account of my mini with my main account and allow me to transfer gems, gold and honor between the two accounts.
5. Implement some analytics for founders to gauge and assess guild member performance.

Spock_
04-20-2014, 05:56 AM
Hy SnapOpera

Thank's for this post, and have a nice Easter Weekend

Last guild quests were interesting.
Some feed-back
1. Increase ranking guild rewards for Conquest of kings event. Small and normal guilds can have good ranking (mine is top 400) but not able to have more than 25 to 30 wins...
2. Make the ally list searchable and allowing to indicate specific allies as favorites
3. Idem than mariusdb, "Address the glitch where the last digit of a opponents defense level is not displayed where an opponent has in excess of 10m defense. Also consider displaying all number values with 1 000 separation to ease readability i.e. 10 000 000 as opposed to 10000000"

Otherwise match-up in CoK is better since the 2 last wars ;)
... and don't forget that a lot of guilds are composed by "normal" members who are not coming from a top 100 guild, composed By less than 10 members, and increase their stats step by step ;)

Eliysiam
04-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks for having this thread!

Alot of good points from the above posts, won't reiterate them again.

Especially agree with points 1,3,4 posted by mariusdb.

More points (not in order of importance):

1) Have this game available on devices other than IOS.

2) Use a username sign in system so we can easily move this game from one device to another instead of going through the whole Transfer process. Meaning we can just sign in with some sort of credential (username/password) into any device with KA installed.

3) Get notification when someone posts on guild chat wall, has sent request to join the guild, building upgrade has finished and building has finished construction.

The red Baron
04-22-2014, 08:27 AM
There were 1000 claims about lv 200 malus, read them and give us an answer

Shadows
04-24-2014, 01:37 AM
Update problems, SnapOpera...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89859-KA-App-quot-Update-quot-Breaks-The-Game!

Jcreek201
04-24-2014, 02:00 AM
^^^^You want feedback, here it is..^^^^ This crap is unbelievable.

aephlux
04-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Can we get the transfer issue fixed? So we can transfer the game between our own devices ourselves?

Aronius
05-05-2014, 08:41 PM
CREATIVE IDEA!!
I have a large amount water in my kingdom... Perhaps you can setup a LTQ building quest... Navy boat, Pirate ship, Fishing ship/barge or Magic island... Or a navy yard on the shore and sell water based units that can be any unit catagory and are stronger then what is currantly available. Or harbor defence tower or lighthouse. Just a few thoughts

Artorius
05-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Love this idea Aronius, the Water Temple is defunct so this would be cool. I just hope some one from gree reads and acts on this as the water is totally pointless at the moment.

Aronius
05-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the support

Sgt Maj
05-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Agreed, great idea!

Farmboy
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Would be nice to have something to do with all the water around our kingdoms. Great idea.

Jnsolberg
05-06-2014, 08:51 PM
How about not having 4 quests running at the same time?
We do need some quiet time once in a while.

PoleDanceGeek
05-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Would definitely be good to have guild notifications especially for guild request and comments.

Dkh
05-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Gem purchase confirmation button
Vault back to original spot and vault increase upgrades
More Guild ranks than just: Founder, Officer, Member

Tigertiger55
05-19-2014, 01:51 PM
As we only have our top 45 units displayed in battle. Could we somehow know our single weakest unit too? That would be useful in many ways.

Maart
05-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Send out notifications to all guild members at once
To be copied stats of guild members (or even better, email them in Excel format)
Add a table showing how much members have donated/growth/.... every week
Water quest would be fun as well as stated above
Show your ornamented kingdom to others visiting or attacking
Integrate with GroupMe :-)

Munseyspin
05-28-2014, 06:16 AM
How about making the stats consistent. When I attack someone I see the stats as in my profile, but when I'm attacked by someone they see lower stats than are in my profile and also lower than is shown on battle list. What are my actual stats? This would be useful to know before war. Thanks

Scrappyman
06-02-2014, 11:39 PM
This is SnapOpera-just checking in and saying hi, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

If you have any feedback or creative ideas concerning Kingdom Age these days, hit me up here in this thread--I'll make sure all info is streamlined to the appropriate channels as soon as possible.

Thanks for gaming with us!

Can we get some more player contests for kingdom age like the boss idea? Maybe we can do building, units, bosses?

Tomate Eins
06-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Features which would be nice to have (at least for those of us who are in teams NOT using seperate chat app)
* "spam all" button enabling officer to post on walls of all members.
* event info (WD/Raid boss/quest conbtribution) available to founder/officers AFTER event/goal is finished to review member's performance
* More lines visibe on team's individual WD score display (60 members is an awful lot of screen shots)
* Separate Officer forum in game chat
* Possibility to search inventory (more advanced than scrolling)
* Winner lists after war events posted on forum (seems to be lagging/not happening in Kingdom Age)
* Possibility to enable notification sound (to solve problem with team members falling asleep during roll call)

Shluggy
06-09-2014, 06:55 PM
LOVE ALL THE ABOVE!!

But

My main issue though will this whole damn game is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!!!! Waaaaaaaay too many quests on the go on at the same time. Just stop it!! Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Why do you feel the need to cram every type of quest into the three weeks between wars??? Hell, I still don't get why we need to have a war every three weeks!! But I have made peace with that now. But 3/4/5 events at the same time is becoming a nightmare! I know, I know, I don't need to do all of them but seriously!! How is anyone supposed to play competitively if they don't keep up with the quests?? But it's just constant! No breaks. It's play competitively or quit!! That's the main reason I've had people leave recently. Relentless!!!

DanielLP04
06-15-2014, 07:41 AM
Are the Energy and Health refills in the Summer Harvest Kit full refills or the standard 1k refill?

06-16-2014, 10:59 AM
The tiered "gift packs" are ridiculously overpriced and have very little actual value. By giving out just a couple gems here and there and filling the rest on stamina or energy refills, all you're actually doing is reducing the number of ways we can use our money if it is spent. Instead of rushing a building or perhaps buying a special item, you're letting us buy something has less purpose than before, not more. Adding a unique unit, weapon, or armor would make the offer more tempting. Me giving my entire kingdom two spheres is not exactly an "incentive". ;p