PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to remove NPC's when event for them is over

Pidgeot
04-19-2014, 12:28 PM
I still can't figure out why you dont remove them (other than charging players for misclicks) and free up space. Making another thread because this is becoming a problem. Gree, this is a mobile game. Please do remember that.

1. Mobile devices are not that powerful

Most mobile devices dont have the raw power you are asking for. We are talking about phones and tablets that run ARM processors and maybe a gig or 2 of ram. With all the extra non needed data and graphics/animation, it lags the device. I have the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 Edition and I get performance issues because of it.

2. Most play on phones

A very large amount players use phones. I also play a mini on a phone (main on tablet) and its painful to click the right NPC on a small screen with large hands and having to click around other targets. Clearing up NPC's will make the game run better for us.

To everyone on the forum, please post the device you play on. If you can as well, post the year of your tablet/phone and hardware specs of it. Gree needs to see this data and hopefully they will do something about these NPC's.

MI.DOC
04-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Totally agree.

TheDanimal
04-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Agree.

Not like it's making prestaging any more difficult... that's why you guys have people like me ;)
I'll find em no matter what

Not sure why they are not simply removed post-event