PDA

View Full Version : Gree are at it again...

00JUMBO
04-19-2014, 04:40 AM
You may be doing the same thing i'm doing, dutifully prepping for this coming ltq.. but all this may be in vain as multiple times i stumbled across invisible targets, that no doubt will spring into action the second the ltq launches, and guess what, they are the target! Why bother prepping...

bam bam.
04-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Ur crazy for doing ltqs. U can buy the stats with no xp n no gold n no tap tap tap tap tap tap tap crud i tapped the wrong guy tap tap tap tap

Mr llama
04-19-2014, 12:18 PM
You may be doing the same thing i'm doing, dutifully prepping for this coming ltq.. but all this may be in vain as multiple times i stumbled across invisible targets, that no doubt will spring into action the second the ltq launches, and guess what, they are the target! Why bother prepping...Are you sure your game just isn't loading, targets seem invisible when not loaded but you can still hit them if the name is over them

TheDanimal
04-19-2014, 02:22 PM
invisible targets are probably the result of two things:
1 - not fully loaded, as Mr. Llama pointed out above
2 - too many NPCs on the map to properly load

00JUMBO
04-19-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm absolutely sure these targets were invisible, have a root around oil refinery and shipyard and tell me what you find lurking.

Jack07
04-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Oh hell, few days ago I was able to open every map..... now only insurgent camp and enemy outpost load up .... make things worse half of the zombies walking around are invincible with nothing but a shadow

I understand occasional glitch here and there, but this is complete bull.

lemonhaze
04-19-2014, 07:43 PM
You may be doing the same thing i'm doing, dutifully prepping for this coming ltq.. but all this may be in vain as multiple times i stumbled across invisible targets, that no doubt will spring into action the second the ltq launches, and guess what, they are the target! Why bother prepping...

look at all the weak lvl 300s now bc they did this same very thing u are doing..there really is no point in prestageing it anyways bc towards the last 10 lvls it will be multi kills with extreme energy..so unless u are prepaired to drop some massive gold u wont get it no ways..prep or no prep

bam bam.
04-19-2014, 11:50 PM
4 vaults worth $400.00 USD OR $520.00 Australian (not due to dollar difference due to itunes surcharge). Or you could raid for a couple hrs...collect your 24/48hr buildings and buy the same stats for free with much much less XP gained. Be game savvy guys n gals.

00JUMBO
04-20-2014, 02:09 AM
look at all the weak lvl 300s now bc they did this same very thing u are doing..there really is no point in prestageing it anyways bc towards the last 10 lvls it will be multi kills with extreme energy..so unless u are prepaired to drop some massive gold u wont get it no ways..prep or no prep

I've competed to my very best pretty much gold free (think i dropped 50 gold on one) on every ltq and i'm level 140 41mill attack 60 mill defence, it's the raiding that gets you all the xp IMO

Sumiala
04-20-2014, 06:53 AM
Need intel folders, and since you don't get any folders for raiding (I don't) I spend the energy to help my faction.

MaverickINsc
04-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Need intel folders, and since you don't get any folders for raiding (I don't) I spend the energy to help my faction.

that's true .....I would rather complete easy and normal mode and get 2-3 units for my top3k (easy is 6k unit normal on this ltq is 15k unit, prestige #11 is 8k and #13 is 11k units) those 4 units should be gold free with prestaging and will get 3-400 folders for the faction.........would rather do it this way then buy my share of folders with gold.