PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 09:08 PM
There how many reasons left for me to build stats? None. I am not quitting, but I can now be a free player during events with no consequences or fear of losing targets. I can attack below my level and receive the same or possibly more then attacking a higher level. Yes, I can post screenshots of attacks to lower levels awarding more ip then higher level attacks. This was actually a favor.

Quatargate
04-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Maybe now you can actually enjoy the game and contribute toward the sltq goals. Cry moar

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 09:19 PM
I must congratulate you as well on your impeccable logic and grammar.

Kitty McPurr
04-18-2014, 09:32 PM
There how many reasons left for me to build stats? None. I am not quitting, but I can now be a free player during events with no consequences or fear of losing targets. I can attack below my level and receive the same or possibly more then attacking a higher level. Yes, I can post screenshots of attacks to lower levels awarding more ip then higher level attacks. This was actually a favor.

Not to be pedantic, but grammar (and syntax) is what was lacking in your post. Quatargate had a misspelling...

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Syntax is an opinion not fact. Pity you if you realize not. Facts are an illusion. Logic is as well. Hence, I was not just speaking to Quatargate. Get it? No you don't.

Quatargate
04-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Not to be pedantic, but grammar (and syntax) is what was lacking in your post. Quatargate had a misspelling...

"Cry moar" is a boxxy slang; but feel free to consider it a spelling error, though this is the internet after all.

On a serious note, I agree his grammar is virtually nonexistent with fragments, compounded with incorrect placement of punctuation marks, and notably the incomprehensible sentence structure. Ironically, he is also shamelessly ignorant enough to criticize other people's grammar. In summary, the "No Child Left Behind" policy doesn't seem to apply in this situation.

HavingFun
04-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Oh boy, just what we needed. Another crybaby thread. I also agree that reading his opening post gave me a grammar headache.

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 10:04 PM
am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do.*In this trifling particular, then,*I appear to be wiser then he, because i do not fancy I know what I do not know.

-Shamelessly ignorant

Quatargate
04-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Syntax is an opinion, not fact. [add a noun] Pity you if you realize not. Facts are an illusion (wtf?). Logic is as well. Hence, I was not just speaking to Quatargate. Get it? No, you don't.

Your articulation & lack of grammar skills are arguably worse than grade school students. If you are going to critique others on grammar and logic skills, at least be coherent in your own writing. In addition, you should put some effort in forming sentences consisting of more than 4-5 words in order to hide your lack of grammar ability. Out of good faith, I have corrected your mediocre usage (or lack of) grammar.

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Feel free to pick that apart with your facts. Good luck to you all. Lol

HavingFun
04-18-2014, 10:11 PM
am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do.*In this trifling particular, then,*I appear to be wiser then he, because i do not fancy I know what I do not know.

-Shamelessly ignorant

Shouldn't you be busy putting together your class action lawsuit?

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Haha, you must have extraordinary lives and bask in a wealth of knowledge.

Quatargate
04-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Feel free to pick that apart with your facts. Good luck to you all. Lol
I find it amusing that someone as uneducated as yourself would have the audacity to insult other people's intelligence on a game forum. Strangely enough, you then proceeded to copy and paste a quote from a philosopher, after failing to type a single grammatically acceptable and comprehensible paragraph. For the sake of your future, I'd recommend that you start reading books to catch up with your peers.

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 11:15 PM
I find it amusing that someone as uneducated as yourself would have the audacity to insult other people's intelligence on a game forum. Strangely enough, you then proceeded to copy and paste a quote from a philosopher, after failing to type a single grammatically acceptable and comprehensible paragraph. For the sake of your future, I'd recommend that you start reading books to catch up with your peers.
You fail to realize your own ignorance. Comical
You are in no way my peer nor have anything to be sought after.

Carloco
04-18-2014, 11:37 PM
This post is a big reason why the internet sucks

Savaris
04-19-2014, 12:02 AM
I do not see why people have to be so stringent on grammar errors on a game forum. I mean, come on, as long as people CAN READ your posts then it shouldn't really matter if they miss a comma, some incomplete sentences, etc. Though if you were to be criticized by someone who was shouting about grammars, yet has inferior grammar themselves, then I guess I see why you would be irritated. Do not mind me as I am nothing more than a bystander who only wish to say what he thinks. Amen~(Randomness)

Greeny1
04-19-2014, 12:38 AM
A pointless thread after the first post! But there is some truth to the fact that you are better off having lower stats and having more targets than being high stat and getting the same points......effectively major stat increases are now redundant. Just do what you can for free and stay with the main group of players so you will have targets in war no matter what. Will save everyone a lot of money and people can enjoy the game for free. Seems like Gree doing us a favour, no more being strong for your level as it's now useless in war and on rival list!

Molly's Voice
04-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Lulz.

SuckusRuckus got pwned. Dude prolly don't even lift.

The_
04-20-2014, 07:35 AM
Seems to me that someone used a google translator to type this topic.

Vasari
04-20-2014, 07:53 AM
How can you have an entire thread on grammar? What next a thread on differential calculus?

RuckusXsuckuR
04-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Lulz.

SuckusRuckus got pwned. Dude prolly don't even lift.

Lol

extras.