PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gree

Swamp rat
04-18-2014, 07:37 PM
I wanted to personally thank Gree for being considerate of the Easter weekend. Not having a massively time consuming event going will make my family happy. I'm an addict and would have a hard time not participating. Lol. Seriously though it is a nice break.

bam bam.
04-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Here here. I'm working, but its nice to not be hammering it n a holiday.

Denerio9
04-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Gree is finally reading & not skimming our posts
Ha ha yeah

Mr.Grumpy
04-18-2014, 09:52 PM
agree. yes, thank you.

Mr llama
04-18-2014, 10:10 PM
I wanted to personally thank Gree for being considerate of the Easter weekend. Not having a massively time consuming event going will make my family happy. I'm an addict and would have a hard time not participating. Lol. Seriously though it is a nice break. hope it wasn't just Easter or they should try and provide for all the religions out there

Jhenry02
04-18-2014, 11:57 PM
There will be a 24 hour Easter ltq or some other event. Even 8lb, doesn't know a word yet, Baby Jesus' resurrection won't stop the Gree Machine.

bam bam.
04-19-2014, 12:32 AM
There will be a 24 hour Easter ltq or some other event. Even 8lb, doesn't know a word yet, Baby Jesus' resurrection won't stop the Gree Machine.

It will be over priced and we shall skip that too. I'm literally not completing or competing in anything other than war this month and in war I'll be 100% free. I love war, but for wats on offer...not gonna spend a dime.

bam bam.
04-19-2014, 12:34 AM
For anyone that is confused i dont think old mate is saying thanks for no events. He is saying thanks for events that r so terrible we can skip them care free.

Swamp rat
04-19-2014, 03:32 AM
For anyone that is confused i dont think old mate is saying thanks for no events. He is saying thanks for events that r so terrible we can skip them care free.

Exactly. And just like any job(I play this game like its a job) we need a holiday or 2 every now and then to refresh. I think the new units in the store also help with that aspect. It used to be if you didn't do every event you'd fall behind in your stat gains. Now you can just purchase your stat gains and they're better than doing the events usually.

Lt.Peewee
04-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah I think I wouldn't mind a event if it was a good event.This crate event is just not fun any more. Im really not drinking the haterade, but this events top 1 reward says it all for any medium gold user or lower.For those that love it God bless and good luck

reesiepuff
04-19-2014, 01:21 PM
I was just talking about this with my faction, they surprised me! usually we have some intense event running over the holiday weekends while Gree has off and we are left to deal with 100 bugs they left behind