PDA

View Full Version : Mod please help, funzio i.d. not working

Kanoli
04-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I cracked my iPad screen(still functional) and have a replacement, but my transfer is not working
I have been trying for days with no success, please help
Your humble servant
A lowly kanoli

CJ54
04-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Please send in a ticket with info on your old account and the new account on your new device so that we can manually transfer you. The Funzio ID system is currently non-functional/ semi-functional due to some necessary server updates we had to do. We'll have that back up asap, but in the meantime we will have to transfer you manually.

Vindicien
04-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Hello,

My iPad has crashed and i had to reinstall it. I know my ID Funzio, but not the password. How recover my account ? Thanks. Best regards !

Metsrock9931
04-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Please send in a ticket with info on your old account and the new account on your new device so that we can manually transfer you. The Funzio ID system is currently non-functional/ semi-functional due to some necessary server updates we had to do. We'll have that back up asap, but in the meantime we will have to transfer you manually.

CJ, appreciate the post, but this has been down for months and now MW is down. I am surprised this issue is not the top priority in getting fixed to reduce the open tickets, lengthy delays in resolving and unfortunately some support is not customer service oriented. In November 2013 had to open a ticket to transfer because the in app transfer was not working, it took 2 days, very reasonable. However in February 2014 opened a ticket to transfer to new phone, it took 2 weeks without resolve, opened a new ticket and it was done in 2 days. Solving this problem would reduce complaints on both forums drastically, improve customers experience, improve efficiency for support to focus on customers needs, etc.

It is very disappointing knowing I have been in customer service for 27 years and have never experienced a company with little communication, slow resolve of issues, and displaying a do not care attitude to its customers. As I have read through both forums regularly you are very good at being on the boards trying to help by providing some updates and I know you are trying to help, but many of us would like to see the game improve in ways that the customers care about. The man in charge at Gree should truly focus on his customers better and he will see a typhoon cash cow coming to him, unfortunately the continued issues are increasing losses of customers playing the game. Placing all the eggs in one basket of the top guilds or factions is a guide to failure, a stock portfolio should always be diversified, same point for a company to stay viable. CJ please assist us by asking the man in charge to focus on the customer issues and create a direction to the employees to enhance the customer experience to be positive. He will see more positive posts on the forums, give it a try and if it doesn't work after 90 days, he can go back to running the business the way it currently is.