PDA

View Full Version : iOS Transfer Function Is Down

13Stalker
04-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Got a new iPhone today and went to transfer game between devices and the transfer failed. I tried again with my iPad with no luck. Is this happening to everyone?

Gree Mods - Can you help me get this issue resolved? Please?

lemonhaze
04-18-2014, 12:45 PM
all u gotta do is send in the name of the old character with UDID#,lvl and code on ur account then get ur new phone and get the udid# with the name character ID and lvl and send that info into gree and tell them what u want transfered and they will do it for it..ive always did mine like this bc the one time that i did do it with the ingame xfer icon it erased my game to lvl 1 and it took 2 weeks for them to find my act and get everthing back in order and u can keep playing on ur old phone till it gets done..all 3 times i had mine switched it took less then 5 days..in one of those times they had my gamed switched the same day as long as the correct info is sent to them...GL

13Stalker
04-18-2014, 12:53 PM
I will try that method as well. I have used the in game transfer many times between phone and ipad and I have never had an issue. Now it says failed every time... If the feature is down they should tell us.

Thx for the response Haze... your comments are most always on point!

xxxfff
04-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Ditto what Haze said. The few times a direct transfer hasn't worked, i've sent that info into Gree help and they've gotten the transfer done within 4-5 days. They've always been very good about it.

ranskalainen
04-18-2014, 01:18 PM
I did lose my account, " ranskalainen " i was 41 level, then i did delete this game, ofc it was wrong one, and i did download again, it wasnt automaticly there, tried to log in whit funzio, didint work, tried whit other phone, didint work. What i gotta do?

Tardavic
04-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game)!

lemonhaze
04-18-2014, 02:56 PM
I will try that method as well. I have used the in game transfer many times between phone and ipad and I have never had an issue. Now it says failed every time... If the feature is down they should tell us.

Thx for the response Haze... your comments are most always on point!
anytime buddy..

Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game)!

since there has been several threads on this tardavic why dont u make this a sticky if it hasnt already?

twinstorm15
04-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Bump for a fix?

twinstorm15
04-23-2014, 09:15 AM
Bump for a fix?

Bamaboy54
04-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I vaguely remember that Apple made the requirement of gree to provide us with the transfer option in game? Might be worth a shot to reach out to Apple and see what can be done since we are not getting an update on the fix other than the stock replies.

twinstorm15
04-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Bump for a fix?

2MblaZ
04-23-2014, 11:33 AM

Tardavic, you shouldn't have closed that thread then as it gets lost - we all coulda just simple keep bumping it to stay with latest updates, people would see it on 1st page and would not [hopefully] create new threads with same question..

twinstorm15
04-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Bump for a fix?

Jayen
04-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Anybody knows if the transfer problem is solved with the new update?

Minnexploda
04-24-2014, 01:07 PM
New update and still no fix. Boo to you gree

13Stalker
04-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Hey Tardavic... I have sent my info in twice... Still no transfer. Can you help push this through or give us an update/time frame as to when we can expect the transfer function to be fixed?

Tardavic
04-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize that the self transfer using your Funzio ID is still not working. Our developers are continuing to look into this.

Minnexploda
04-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize that the self transfer using your Funzio ID is still not working. Our developers are continuing to look into this.

Thank you for the message, as any developer gave a time estimate on the fix yet?

Greeny1
04-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Anything yet? Waiting to move my game and as it was on my wife's phone and apparently that's against the rules!

NEDM
04-26-2014, 10:48 PM
What are people (like me) supposed to do with this not working? I waited a week before getting a new device so I wouldn't have to wait for support to transfer my account. My old device is broken and now I am just sitting around falling behind waiting to get my account transferred :/

superman007
04-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Bump for the response on this issue.

ochr0961
04-28-2014, 02:40 AM
For all those waiting for a transfer it took two weeks for my transfer to go threw. And also don't expect any compensation for having your game lost for weeks missing out on events and collecting buildings. I sent in a ticket just asking for a portion of the cash I lost from them taking so long. I have played the game over two years and put thousands of dollars into the game. And still they said they are refusing all compensation for transfer games. Would personally like some explanation for this as in the last you have compensated us. I know I will get banned because I mentioned a ticket. But I think this is ridiculous that you can't even compensate for the simple thing of cash lost from not having your game for two weeks from your own mistake of the transfer function being down.

Gato
04-28-2014, 06:37 AM
My phone died and got a new phone and unable to transfer as well. I too have put lots of money into this game and got a response from gree about version game. I replied to them and informed them that they responsed to the wrong issue. That was a 5 days ago and still no response.

Greeny1
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Well fingers crossed, they just fixed it in Crime City for ios so hopefully one coming to MW soon!

superman007
04-28-2014, 01:16 PM
I hope this is restored before the WD event starts. Usually, I transfer the game to iPad before start of WD event for convenience.

twinstorm15
04-28-2014, 04:48 PM
bump for a fix - or some communication from the MOD's on when to expect a fix.....new app version had bug fixes......i guess just not this one. on version 4.0.2 - mw_20140424_2 build 402.0, still no transfer option working.

twinstorm15
04-29-2014, 07:56 AM
Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Kokes58
04-29-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm with twinstorm15 on update.

DD Nasty
04-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Well fingers crossed, they just fixed it in Crime City for ios so hopefully one coming to MW soon!

Yeah I totally agree with you Mr, hopefully they will have it up and running again soon.

it would be Nice for them to give us an update on the Situation.
But to be honest all we can do is Wait and Hope its Fixed Soon, I've sent a ticket in but wouldn't surprise me if my account gets lost.

twinstorm15
04-30-2014, 08:39 AM
Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Tardavic
04-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Here is the latest information we have at this time regarding this matter:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89550-iOS-Transfers&p=1283782&posted=1#post1283782

ScrewThis
05-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Hey Gree.

Do you think we are that stupid? Functionality like this doesn't just "disappear". It is obvious you deliberately removed it. You say you are "investigating" this. Let me spare you the effort: just roll back the change you made to remove the functionality.

Level with us guys. Why did you do it? Is it to stop people from selling their accounts? We know that is not allowed but why should the rest of us be penalized by having this function removed? There are hundreds of legitimate reasons why people want to transfer the game between devices.

And I believe Apple requires you to have this functionality for iOS devices. Right?

So investigate people who sell their accounts, by all means, but don't think we are all bad.

Greeny1
05-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Well it's working again, another job done right by Gree......