PDA

View Full Version : influence points are messed up....GREE WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Me and my syndicate mates never got more than 500 ip per hit even from people 50 levels higher....WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE:mad:????

drowranger
04-18-2014, 12:23 PM
New IP is a joke, bring it back the way it was, ffs .

Zyklones
04-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Can't test it, our syndicate doesn't exist anymore......

montecore
04-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Me and my syndicate mates never got more than 500 ip per hit even from people 50 levels higher....WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE:mad:????

I asked Gree. They said you should shut up and buy more gold.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
New IP is a joke, bring it back the way it was, ffs .

Each time they do something it gets worse -.-

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:31 PM
I asked Gree. They said you should shut up and buy more gold.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

I've got the same response :/

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Can't test it, our syndicate doesn't exist anymore......

What do you mean doesnt exist anymore ? O.O

SOGO
04-18-2014, 12:37 PM
I am told by a friend who plays MW which had this change implemented a few wars ago, that you should aim a bit lower, not more than 40 levels above your own level.

KingOW
04-18-2014, 12:40 PM
FFS, now I'm scoring 250-320 average with maybe 1 hit over 400 if I'm lucky, against targets I would get like 450+ average on before. Please fix this Gree. I knew this would be a bad change, but it's even worse than I first thought. The old algorithm was way better than the new one and that says a lot...

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:43 PM
I am told by a friend who plays MW which had this change implemented a few wars ago, that you should aim a bit lower, not more than 40 levels above your own level.

I'll try this way ....thanks :)

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:43 PM
FFS, now I'm scoring 250-320 average with maybe 1 hit over 400 if I'm lucky, against targets I would get like 450+ average on before. Please fix this Gree. I knew this would be a bad change, but it's even worse than I first thought. The old algorithm was way better than the new one and that says a lot...

I agree with you :(

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 12:46 PM
glad to see all the campers coming out to moan, as a long time HLP all I can say is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
04-18-2014, 12:50 PM
glad to see all the campers coming out to moan, as a long time HLP all I can say is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one in my syndicate is a camper and we are all experiencing a lot lower ip per hit than before
Tried hitting levels higher similar and lower and only a couple over 400ip where's last was I averaged 490ip per hit

Care to share what level you are and the levels/stats of players you are hitting and for what ip

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:57 PM

If you consider a lvl 200 guy a camper , then yes i am :)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-18-2014, 01:10 PM

All I can say is... Those ARE some rough stats. Ouch

ohlo-00
04-18-2014, 01:16 PM
I think ip are better now. I am lvl237 and get the same ip like my 2nd account lvl105. Last battle i have much more wins than my lower lvk account and got less ip. Good change. :) lower difference between low level and high level players

JimCC/MW
04-18-2014, 01:18 PM

And also pick the highest defense you are confident you will win against... 80% of your attack should let you win over 90-95% of the time, but a defense at 75% of your attack seems pretty much to lead to a 100% win in MW.

reticlover
04-19-2014, 11:43 AM
im lvl 224 and my average ip in last 5 battles has been 450-480 each hit, this battle im sitting at 286.49 average ip per hit

if anyone says that gree didnt do it to make us spend more gold. you are a F____ing lier.

OmgMileyCyrus
04-19-2014, 01:06 PM
im lvl 224 and my average ip in last 5 battles has been 450-480 each hit, this battle im sitting at 286.49 average ip per hit

if anyone says that gree didnt do it to make us spend more gold. you are a F____ing lier.

Jesus you gotta get that anger worked out. All that tension gonna lead to HBP and a weaker heart.

KarenWill
04-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Attacked a player who's +160 lvls higher than me and got 275~ average? Wth? No walls weren't up and I was the only one who was hitting him

ghetto69143
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM

At least you got that close. I hit someone 120+ higher and didn't get over 325pts. All the battles that have taken place, I had even tried hitting 25-50+ levels higher and the same thing. Decided to switch it up and hit a few that were lower and these gave me close to 300. Im level 122
So I don't like the new system....

CCC-syn
04-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Just reading the dumb replies here makes me wanna explode!!!

Who gives a F if u hit some1 that is 120 levels above you??
Gree made this IP change to help those that are levels 200+.

Stop being selfish A-holes and think about the game (and its millions of players).
All level 250 should be punished for reaching the highest level?!?!
No! - they should even be rewarded

reticlover
04-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Just reading the dumb replies here makes me wanna explode!!!

Who gives a F if u hit some1 that is 120 levels above you??
Gree made this IP change to help those that are levels 200+.

Stop being selfish A-holes and think about the game (and its millions of players).
All level 250 should be punished for reaching the highest level?!?!
No! - they should even be rewarded

im lvl 224 and it doesnt bother me to lvl. its part of the game. but when i cant even hit anyone that is above my level and score above 500 even with my ip bonus of +45% then its screwed up.

Miss Soprano
04-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Gree at it's best lol. Always f&$@ing up!

Hoeba
04-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Next change probably gonna be nobody has stats anymore so everyone can hit everyone for 500 ip all the time.

lurcher
04-20-2014, 03:21 AM
My lev 132 att 13.2 mill beats lev 250 att 5.91 mill and gets 234 points

My lev 205 att 13.81 mill beat the same person and gets 407 points.

How can this be right GREE..????????????????????????????????????

Benjibbks5
04-20-2014, 03:32 AM

Welcome to the world of Lv 250s. We have been taking this **** for the longest time. Now its time to share it around.

Celleke75
04-20-2014, 03:44 AM
Welcome to the world of Lv 250s. We have been taking this **** for the longest time. Now its time to share it around.

So you are saying the LLP should pay for it while they know better how to play the game then you do?????

Bobcc68
04-20-2014, 05:23 AM
So you are saying the LLP should pay for it while they know better how to play the game then you do?????

Did he say that, if he did you can read alot more into what he said than I can....

Benjibbks5
04-20-2014, 05:57 AM

For the Lv 250s, they are either the long time loyal players, or the ones who spent a lot of money (at least much more than campers) to complete the events and end up at that Lv. So how is it wrong for the Lv 250s to get something nice from Gree for once? In fact, this makes better business sense for a corporate entity to reward their loyal customers and those who bring them the revenue.

And given that you cannot even comprehend what I have said earlier, I wouldn't want to waste time answering your question.

therealbengie
04-20-2014, 06:09 AM

idiot.

to all haters and people that "know better", suck it.

go play your own game and worry about your own problems, I love how people think they are better/more intelligent than others for having deeper pockets.

for those on millions upon millions stats wise and <L150 then you are a newbie or have restarted the game, for the majority at L250 100K stats were mind blowing when they reached 150+

therealbengie
04-20-2014, 06:09 AM
All I can say is... Those ARE some rough stats. Ouch

so what are your stats big boy and how long have you been playing?

reticlover
04-20-2014, 05:49 PM

no he is saying its time the playing field is equal, while all the low level players are chicken schit to level up and play the game like its meant to be played and play with the bog dogs

OmgMileyCyrus
04-20-2014, 09:38 PM
no he is saying its time the playing field is equal, while all the low level players are chicken schit to level up and play the game like its meant to be played and play with the bog dogs

What makes someone a "big dog"? You seem bitter.

Laelia
04-20-2014, 10:46 PM
only a narrow range of oponents give me decent scores, some opposing syndicates have no players at that specific level and only very poor scores are possible......not an improvement at all

DavidtheBoo
04-20-2014, 11:41 PM
so what are your stats big boy and how long have you been playing?

Yes your stats are scaring me!! I agree with cosmic trigger

DavidtheBoo
04-20-2014, 11:41 PM
And yes ip is very low, too low

Heapsofblue
04-21-2014, 01:42 AM
I've got the same response :/

Everyone gets the same response...

lurcher
04-21-2014, 03:56 AM

Agree. Most new LLP's do seem to be chicken schit, and terrified of level up's.

evilbeef54
04-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Yes...

Yes you SHOULD be punished for being a high level player if you can get smashed on by a mini, my main account is less than 170 and I have had it since before the events existed, even before any events it only took a month to realize that leveling up was counter productive, become strong for your level become untouchable, it takes work, thought, planning, and strategy, to get high stats high iph with out high level

they completely ruined PvP in that game, everyone hates it, they don't care or listen, instead of grouping your rivals by level they group you by stats so it is a nice happy everyone is always equal commie society now. I am strong AND high iph in CC... worse combo ever I am getting raided every 5 min all day every day by people 40 levels above me who have crap stats for their level but since it is not fair to let those who worked hard to get high stat:level ratio be in the feed with the lazy.people that is what you get

All good I can still smash people 75 levels above my main and 150 levels above my mini in war and get good points....

Oh wait nope

They took level out of the equation now too now you get high points for beating people with the highest stats (closest to you basically)...

Why level up, why do any events to build stats of it doesn't matter... why are they so incompetent as to not see that letting the strong be strong leads to competition, which leads to more money in their pocket... if a level 250 with 1mil stats can get the same points in war as my level 70 with.20mil why should I spend money

And if my level 170 with 15m iph is getting robbed non stop by level 200+ why bother... I have seen a ton of empty hoods lately, it seems most have sold off their high iph buildings cause iph AND stats don't matter any more in CC...

Just because you are high level doesn't mean you know anything about the game or how to play it, if you have weak stats and high level out means the opposite, you did everything wrong because other than buildings and useless cash weapons there is no benifit to being level 250 over level 100

scobee78
04-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Yet. Iph will come into play soon, watch.

reticlover
04-30-2014, 07:23 PM
What makes someone a "big dog"? You seem bitter.

nobody was talking to you. you and your friends abandoned the team u said ur proud to be apart of less than 24 hours before battle and went and joined Taw mini crew cause u were afraid we wouldnt get top 25 with the changes going on. Did yall get top 25 in that synducate. NOPE. but had u be with us u would have, u and your friends always complained about getting XP and leveling. people like u is what makes the game no fun anymore. So fock off

I am a cow!
05-01-2014, 02:10 AM
honestly ladies I don't really care my average is 300~points and I'm lvl 77 but am I complaining not really, I'm not usually active on CC forums but when I am I see a LOT of whiners possibly more than MW, now correct me if I'm wrong there is NO POINT to whining if your not prepared to either offer a reasonable solution or make a reasonable update yourself

reticlover
05-04-2014, 05:21 AM
honestly ladies I don't really care my average is 300~points and I'm lvl 77 but am I complaining not really, I'm not usually active on CC forums but when I am I see a LOT of whiners possibly more than MW, now correct me if I'm wrong there is NO POINT to whining if your not prepared to either offer a reasonable solution or make a reasonable update yourself

If your happy with your 300 point average then good for you, the rest of us that are pissed that our average dropped from 500 down to 200-350 while hitting same targets. Have the right to complain about it, we spend lots of money and are getting ripped off cause gree thinks it will help but only way it helps id to make us spend more money buying gold to active the same amount of IP in battle,

t12pm
05-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes...

Yes you SHOULD be punished for being a high level player if you can get smashed on by a mini, my main account is less than 170 and I have had it since before the events existed, even before any events it only took a month to realize that leveling up was counter productive, become strong for your level become untouchable, it takes work, thought, planning, and strategy, to get high stats high iph with out high level

they completely ruined PvP in that game, everyone hates it, they don't care or listen, instead of grouping your rivals by level they group you by stats so it is a nice happy everyone is always equal commie society now. I am strong AND high iph in CC... worse combo ever I am getting raided every 5 min all day every day by people 40 levels above me who have crap stats for their level but since it is not fair to let those who worked hard to get high stat:level ratio be in the feed with the lazy.people that is what you get

All good I can still smash people 75 levels above my main and 150 levels above my mini in war and get good points....

Oh wait nope

They took level out of the equation now too now you get high points for beating people with the highest stats (closest to you basically)...

Why level up, why do any events to build stats of it doesn't matter... why are they so incompetent as to not see that letting the strong be strong leads to competition, which leads to more money in their pocket... if a level 250 with 1mil stats can get the same points in war as my level 70 with.20mil why should I spend money

And if my level 170 with 15m iph is getting robbed non stop by level 200+ why bother... I have seen a ton of empty hoods lately, it seems most have sold off their high iph buildings cause iph AND stats don't matter any more in CC...

Just because you are high level doesn't mean you know anything about the game or how to play it, if you have weak stats and high level out means the opposite, you did everything wrong because other than buildings and useless cash weapons there is no benifit to being level 250 over level 100

Lmao you sound bitter, did they ruin your camping. No the high level players shouldn't be punished. For playing great stats were 150k when we were low level, if anyone needs punished it is those that camp and do nothing because they are afraid to level.

GucciMane
05-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Agree. Most new LLP's do seem to be chicken schit, and terrified of level up's.

"seem" is the key word here. You can cry, *****, and moan all you want about LLPs but they aren't going to stop because of your negative opinion of them, lmao.

And this goes for anyone who attributes emotion to the way players choose to allocate their experience.

I like the gist of your post but it's been done numerous times to suggest reasonable solutions (namely, keep the old level differential IP spread to benefit players of all levels but uncap the level 250 vs. level 250 IP payout).

And we are not developers of the game, so we do not implement them ourselves.

Raws
05-04-2014, 11:06 AM
nobody was talking to you. you and your friends abandoned the team u said ur proud to be apart of less than 24 hours before battle and went and joined Taw mini crew cause u were afraid we wouldnt get top 25 with the changes going on. Did yall get top 25 in that synducate. NOPE. but had u be with us u would have, u and your friends always complained about getting XP and leveling. people like u is what makes the game no fun anymore. So fock off

Maybe they didnt get t25 but neither did you but they got 50 wins and 8 streak, did you get that? Nope lmao, clearly those players made the right decision

GucciMane
05-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Maybe they didnt get t25 but neither did you but they got 50 wins and 8 streak, did you get that? Nope lmao, clearly those players made the right decision

And they got t25 the next time around anyway.

The Expendables
05-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Does it really matter as long as every syndicate experienced the same thing? It just means a lower IP score for everyone at the end of the event. It did seem however that the higher stat players that attacked higher stat players received more IP. At least this was the case in my group. The lower levels with 10M would attack players with 9M and get high IP 500+. It just seems they took away the LLP picking on the HLP and get huge payouts.

amateur
05-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Its the same 4 everyone so keep calm and play harder..stop hating, peace out.

GucciMane
05-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Does it really matter as long as every syndicate experienced the same thing? It just means a lower IP score for everyone at the end of the event. It did seem however that the higher stat players that attacked higher stat players received more IP. At least this was the case in my group. The lower levels with 10M would attack players with 9M and get high IP 500+. It just seems they took away the LLP picking on the HLP and get huge payouts.

In theory.....Yes.

In Practice.....No.

I could write a page-long post on the explanation of this, playing not-to-offend, using euphemistic language, skirting around the issue,

But it would all have just been a nice way to say: most of the highest paying (Top-100) customers are stupid.

They will hold their 50k/60k/100k/150k/200k IP minimums the same in recruiting, and expect new recruits to deliver the same IP as historically has been the case, resulting in everyone spending more to get to the same place.