PDA

View Full Version : ANY MODS, urget help please.........

A R T S
04-17-2014, 05:49 PM
I have a issue and is not sure how this works. My phone screen is blackedout and cannot hit the transfer to new device button. Ive sent emails and have gotten no response from anyone. Could someone please help direct me to where/what needs to be done to get my player back...... Greatly appreciated.

tambour.de_ville
04-17-2014, 05:55 PM
I have a issue and is not sure how this works. My phone screen is blackedout and cannot hit the transfer to new device button. Ive sent emails and have gotten no response from anyone. Could someone please help direct me to where/what needs to be done to get my player back...... Greatly appreciated.

Read all over their forum, transfer is broken. Many players reported it.

BigO324
04-17-2014, 05:58 PM
I broke my phone a while back and what I did was contact Gree through the game on my new phone. They of course Will want you to show proof that that's your account so if you have recipe of any gold you've purchased attach them to the email. Took a few days but I got my account back. Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK

Mr llama
04-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Go into the game and go to contact support, put your email in place of theirs and send it to yourself....in the email it will contain all the info you need to get your account back and you will have it all safe and sound in your mailbox

A R T S
04-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Ive done everything on myside. Now its the waiting game.

Hondo
04-18-2014, 04:41 PM
You just have to be patient. There is nothing fast about Grees support. I hope you have your ID written down somewhere.

A R T S
04-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Its been over a week now since ive sent my first email. 3days since ive posted in this forum.... I have not gotten one single reply other than"your ticket has been received and we will look into this" GREE!!!!! W T F are you doing? Ive read that you can request refunds from google play. Does/has anyone gotten a refund from itunes?

Greeny1
04-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Its been over a week now since ive sent my first email. 3days since ive posted in this forum.... I have not gotten one single reply other than"your ticket has been received and we will look into this" GREE!!!!! W T F are you doing? Ive read that you can request refunds from google play. Does/has anyone gotten a refund from itunes?
iTunes will refund you, Gree will not. Just send a ticket to iTunes and you can claim back up to 180 days of spending from my own experience.....just explain what's happened.