PDA

View Full Version : Our 'Leader' kills the Faction

Crowe77
04-17-2014, 03:01 PM
So, after the last war our 'leader' demotes the entire faction then deletes it. No heads up, no mention of anything. Destroys the whole thing. We usually placed top 250, sometimes a bit off depending on prizes and timing.

That said, we have a ticket into Gree. Still waiting.........

I know this has happened to others. Any advice? Is there a chance we can get it back or do we just move on after plenty of people spent months and months as a team only to get shafted for ZERO reason?

Jhenry02
04-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Not much you can do, sorry to hear about this.

Chances are Gree will give you back the faction with no bonuses, that's what happened to some friends in this situation.

lemonhaze
04-17-2014, 03:14 PM
be better off to buy a shell off someone and move ur whole faction there

Theblacklamp
04-17-2014, 03:43 PM
So, after the last war our 'leader' demotes the entire faction then deletes it. No heads up, no mention of anything. Destroys the whole thing. We usually placed top 250, sometimes a bit off depending on prizes and timing.

I know this has happened to others. Any advice? Is there a chance we can get it back or do we just move on after plenty of people spent months and months as a team only to get shafted for ZERO reason?

Well if gree can't help you. We got room for 7 possibly 9 if need so. We finished 604 last war. Always trying to better ourselves. No silly rules. Just participation and group me. Message me if your interested. UAF 463815892

Manny Sandoval
04-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey, our faction went through a similar situation as yours.
We joined our forces with another faction that had better bonuses, money in the vault, and a very high stat defense leader. All looked tempting with one downside, this was a faction made up of mini accounts and campers looking to have a low level and high stats. We all joined with a few inactives being lost in the transition and started out good. After a decent ranked WD and epic boss going ok, there was a change in faction leader. Some guy from their bigger faction looking to camp, well first off this didn't sit well because we had enough money for a good bonus that we had worked hard to save up for and no faction leader around to buy it. But after a few days of badgering and wall posts to faction leader just to get a response, we found ourselves demoted and faction-less with no word from anyone. Even members from their sister faction being dropped. We feel your pain, let's just say we left about a dozen wall posts letting them know how we felt.

Manny Sandoval
04-17-2014, 04:26 PM
If you are interested in joining an active faction looking to grow and get better, we have 3 spots available and willing to buy guild increase. Don't forget epic boss and full assault are coming.

208 844 668 invite code

tambour.de_ville
04-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Among many issues with this thing call Modern War faction leaders are dictators.
They ran faction like king.
That is always a big problem no one speak about.
Better off in your own faction no problem for you.

I am a cow!
04-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Among many issues with this thing call Modern War faction leaders are dictators.
They ran faction like king.
That is always a big problem no one speak about.
Better off in your own faction no problem for you.

It's better off if the leader lets his officers make decisions like mine :D (join me! ;)) we have 4 spots ur your interested

MCAL
04-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Post his name in this thread so everyone can watch out for this cat LOL

Best advice I can come up with

MCAL
04-17-2014, 05:05 PM
We're recruiting currently so if you guys are interested in top 150/100 faction, send me a PM

Fred s
04-17-2014, 05:13 PM
We're a top 400 faction looking for players ourselfs. Can maybe get 10-15 people in let me know

sniper 2216
04-17-2014, 05:21 PM
hey we have spots open if u like to join or team bring your uk people that what we really need

Area51z
04-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Same thing happened to us couple years ago. We just expanded and have many spots open almost maxed out bonus's and large bank. Come check us out. Invite number sent to you in pm.

2000y2k
04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Not sure how this turned into a recruitment thread but the guy was asking to get his faction back not join another one.

bam bam.
04-18-2014, 01:08 AM
Not sure how this turned into a recruitment thread but the guy was asking to get his faction back not join another one.

Lol. I agree, it's gone spaz. Next time guys PM the dude!

As for the topic, ticket it. The right thing to do would be to give you guys back your faction. But gree is gree n the right thing isn't usually what goes on around here. I support your cause. If you can all send in tickets and have the same name as who you guys would like appointed leader might give yas a chance but dont gold your breath.

Good luck mate!

iamnasty
04-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Same thing happened to us couple years ago. We just expanded and have many spots open almost maxed out bonus's and large bank. Come check us out. Invite number sent to you in pm.

Couple of years ago ???.....moo :D

iamnasty
04-18-2014, 01:17 AM
It's better off if the leader lets his officers make decisions like mine :D (join me! ;)) we have 4 spots ur your interested

Yep, join my buddy cow, they're the REAL McCoys......moo :D

Superman-
04-18-2014, 06:15 AM
sent you pm :-)

Bald Eagle1966
04-18-2014, 07:56 AM

Our faction is very similar to yours and is working on a merge. Would any of your group consider joining us? We have great bonuses and can accommodate 15-25 of your best by moving mini accounts to our 2nd faction. The core of our group has been with our faction since the beginning and we usually finish 150 to 250. Send me a PM if interested