PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation that skill points are useless

Alex Hunter
04-17-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm lvl 44 with 4.9m defense. I have 109 skill points in defense. I was attacked and raided by someone with 4.8m attack, and lost. I contacted this person in game, he has 30 points in attack, 10 in defense and the rest stamina/energy.

Thief
04-17-2014, 12:45 PM
This is clearly a clear tale sign of good statistical anaysis with a wide range of data. We should all be outraged with these findings.

In all seriousness its already been confirmed many times that these are useless.

SPWD
04-17-2014, 12:53 PM
What bugs me is when I lose with close to 100m attack to someone with 76m FFS

BIG DH
04-17-2014, 01:09 PM
This is clearly a clear tale sign of good statistical anaysis with a wide range of data. We should all be outraged with these findings.

In all seriousness its already been confirmed many times that these are useless.

See, this is funny cause it's clearly too small a group size to have any statistical significance. Very funny stuff bro.

thunder
04-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Yes the attack and defense skill points has been unhooked by gree for at least 6 months now. Put all your akill points in energy and stamina. Than again gree could hook it back up anytime. But right now its useless

Mr llama
04-17-2014, 06:38 PM
They should at least let us put them into stamina or energy if the others are useless

honest Abe
04-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Confirmed: they are useless

What?
04-17-2014, 10:28 PM
You can get raided by someone with less stats and lose every time. If you are attacked then you might win more, but not when raided. It's just the way gree has the parameters set. I've been raided by people with 30% less stats and still lost a majority of the raids. The difference has been as much as 30m less attack than my defense and I still lost a majority of the raids. I don't know why there is such a big difference between raiding someone and attacking someone, but there is.

hikeler
04-18-2014, 09:22 AM
defense buildings are also useless and a waste of space in my opinion!!

David Steelman
04-19-2014, 04:04 AM
This is sad news for me. I wish Gree should make the skill Points to do something in raids n attacks. And also in WD. Im sitting on tons of Def skill Points n they do nothing for me. S u c k s big time.

Systematrix
04-19-2014, 07:12 AM
Has there ever been an official answer from Gree to how the atk/def skill pts work?

Jeigh
04-19-2014, 10:41 AM
This is sad news for me. I wish Gree should make the skill Points to do something in raids n attacks. And also in WD. Im sitting on tons of Def skill Points n they do nothing for me. S u c k s big time.

Unfortunately this is the first I heard of this.
I have wasted huge points on this.
How lovely of GREE to not post something in game or remove the option all together.
Too hard for their programmers to figure out?!?

Lt.Peewee
04-19-2014, 12:10 PM
I hope they either make skill points mean something or do at least a one time skill point reset, but I think Gree will do nothing about it.Charge 50 gold like you do to change names and I would be more than happy to spend the gold to reset.

TheDanimal
04-19-2014, 02:26 PM
How about a one time global skill point reset?