PDA

View Full Version : -2 gold for watching a video

What?
04-17-2014, 12:05 PM
On android I watched a few videos for +2 gold and then it sayed no more videos try again tomorrow so I left the game. When I returned not only did I not get the +2 gold for any of the videos I watched, my sum total gold was down 2 gold. I went on my iOS and I watched a few videos and I didn't lose any gold, but the videos I watched wasn't credited to my account either. Anyone else having a problem?

JCOR
04-17-2014, 12:08 PM
On android I watched a few videos for +2 gold and then it sayed no more videos try again tomorrow so I left the game. When I returned not only did I not get the +2 gold for any of the videos I watched, my sum total gold was down 2 gold. I went on my iOS and I watched a few videos and I didn't lose any gold, but the videos I watched wasn't credited to my account either. Anyone else having a problem?

No I didn't have that problem.

bergmystr
04-17-2014, 12:09 PM
I have been having a similar issue. I watched a couple of videos on Android until there were none left, but I didn't get credit for any

Theblacklamp
04-17-2014, 12:15 PM

Yes. Same problem here. Watched 6 videos- 0 gold received

Tiz
04-17-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm on ios and had the same problem. However when I rebooted the game, my gold appeared. Its like magic.

iZheil9152
04-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Remember you have to sync with the server. After you watch a video, go to the faction screen or to a rival's base

Snatcher
04-17-2014, 12:21 PM
I had the same problem on iOS and i watched 4vids and got 0 gold credited

Maximus2012
04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
I had problems of watching videos and not getting gold. On iOS though. I sent a support ticket to Gree but they said it's a Tapjoy problem. I sent a support ticket to Tapjoy who wanted to know which offer I'd signed up for dispite my explaining it in the email. They still didn't understand after I explained it again, or perhaps didn't care, so I gave up.

ruth
04-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Ditto. Watched about 4-5 videos (iOS) and never received the gold for it. Tried to report it to Tapjoy, but you can't submit a ticket to them unless you select an "offer" but videos don't show up.

Pidgeot
04-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Same here but I think its due to server issues. Im still missing 2 gold but most showed up.

Tardavic
04-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks guys for reporting this issue to us.

We are currently looking into this. We will provide any updates we can once we know more!