PDA

View Full Version : program stealing energy from me.

sevish
04-17-2014, 04:46 AM
your program cannot even count energy usage. i had roughly 200 energy left, used 3 -20gold refills to leave me at 3200 energy. the job required 342 energy to do. level 16/20 downtown hustle. i should have been able to do the job 9 times with energy left over. i got 8 times. this is outragious. how much energy has your program been skimming off of peoples accounts? how much extra gold have players been using for energy refills and have not gotten their full gold value.

polly
04-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Not the first time, I sent a ticket a few days ago about it happening twice that I noticed

H8er-aid
04-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Well they can't tell you exactly how the algorithm works, but they seem to be able to steal energy based on your level. I feel sorry for the level 250's

Marine007
04-18-2014, 03:28 PM
I use gold quite a bit and when I refill it usually never adds up correctly, usually less than it should be. Just another way they get over on us and we can't do anything about it and they won't try to do anything about it. Just like making each ltq harder to finish.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Wow this is garbage but not surprising. The more you start keeping track of scores/points and numbers in general... You find that nothing adds up. Track every battle in your war. Often that gets way off. Fac'n gree

Marine007
04-18-2014, 05:51 PM
My tickets get the same cookie cutter response, we will let the developers know, sorry for any inconvenience.

CJ54
04-18-2014, 06:05 PM
I use gold quite a bit and when I refill it usually never adds up correctly, usually less than it should be. Just another way they get over on us and we can't do anything about it and they won't try to do anything about it. Just like making each ltq harder to finish.

Refills have an amount cap; if you are past that cap it won't fill up all the way. This has been like that since the game started.

It shouldn't be costing more energy than shown to do jobs, though. We'd need specific examples of jobs so that QA could work on replicating, though.

I love tacos
04-18-2014, 06:53 PM
Refills have an amount cap; if you are past that cap it won't fill up all the way. This has been like that since the game started.

It shouldn't be costing more energy than shown to do jobs, though. We'd need specific examples of jobs so that QA could work on replicating, though.20 gold for 1000 energy is a robbery considering the expense on an LTQ. You get us both ways.

Marine007
04-19-2014, 01:57 AM
It is not the cap, for example if I have 146 energy and I spend 20 gold to refil for some reason I will be at 1130 or another number lower than what it should be, usually 10-20 energy less, am I supposed to send in a ticket for that? It will either get the same cookie cutter response or maybe I will get my energy back in a week or 2? It is just another bug in the game, just like when I have 1 hit left on a target for 446 energy and I hit it, the game takes my energy( that I used gold for) then I get the same error message, I press ok then I still have to hit target but my energy is depleted, I have sent in tickets with photo proof and the answer I get everytime is, we can't award any items because the event is over, I have stopped sending in tickets because they rarely get taken care of, I am still waiting to recieve tildas rare item drop from the last 24 hr LTQ, you guys gave me the final prize but somehow I didn't rate that item after sending in multiple tickets. But I still continue to play because I love this game, god bless GREE!

sevish
04-20-2014, 01:15 PM
i know marine, i never get an answer beyond "we are looking into it." and i wish i didnt love this game. it makes you want to pull your hair out, but cheer and celebrate with your syn team mates. sadly, until they take a hit to their monthly profit, nothing will ever be done about these issues.

Cypha
04-22-2014, 07:24 AM
While we're at it... why is it that when I deposit all my money in my bank, I still have $1 left over in my pocket? Not a problem really, just a lil annoying.

reticlover
04-22-2014, 07:18 PM
your program cannot even count energy usage. i had roughly 200 energy left, used 3 -20gold refills to leave me at 3200 energy. the job required 342 energy to do. level 16/20 downtown hustle. i should have been able to do the job 9 times with energy left over. i got 8 times. this is outragious. how much energy has your program been skimming off of peoples accounts? how much extra gold have players been using for energy refills and have not gotten their full gold value.
did that to me the other day. i left game and went back in and it gave me credit fot it

TZora
04-22-2014, 08:41 PM
you can't? seriously?