PDA

View Full Version : Types of Units............

Sheldor Sir
04-16-2014, 11:18 PM
With the wholesale replacement of available units in the store I notice that none of the new units have tag like 'Strong against xxxx' anymore. So my questions are

A: Is there a limit to how many of 1 type now before they have no effect (used to) on your stats
B: so if i have 3000 Captain Growlers (84m Atk / 75m def) would I now beable to beat anyone with stats below?
C: Does having a balanced inventory still matter?

TRU Laldogg
04-17-2014, 12:19 AM
With the wholesale replacement of available units in the store I notice that none of the new units have tag like 'Strong against xxxx' anymore. So my questions are

A: Is there a limit to how many of 1 type now before they have no effect (used to) on your stats
B: so if i have 3000 Captain Growlers (84m Atk / 75m def) would I now beable to beat anyone with stats below?
C: Does having a balanced inventory still matter?

Very good question, i would also like to know this.

HardCorps_DP
04-17-2014, 01:16 AM
Similar to this line of questioning...how do I track which units are actually in my top 3000 units???

And why aren't new units added to my inventory in any discernable manner??

I think that overall the unit inventory management and tracking system is very difficult to use.

Rob TRK
04-17-2014, 02:18 AM
Hard corps. One comment that you will find time and again is that the inventory management system is poor. It's been asked for time and time again by players since I've been playing over two years. The only time you get to see it now is j. full Assault.

Sheldon
1. It's calculated in unit power which is the same of attack and defence
2. Depends on overall bonuses, but more than you use usually
3. Depends in your bonuses in each category as to the impact of each unit.

Mcdoc
04-17-2014, 02:37 AM
So to answer your original question - NO - there is no limit on what number of unit types you have. For instance - you technically COULD have 3000 Growlers and if they were the highest stat unit in your inventory then you would bring all 3000 to battle.

Its not like CC where your army is regulated by causing you to bring a mixture of each type of unit.

As far as if there is any value in balancing your units - they key here again is - Bonuses are King!

If you have won high stat prizes with stats higher than the Growler - then those units with their boosts will be part of your army. I am 252% Air Attack boost between all of my prize bonuses and faction bonuses - so in my case (stated in a different thread) the 28k on the Growler actually adds 200,000 to my attack stat between all of the Aliinace attack bonuses and Air Attack Bonuses.

I also have like 153% ground and sea bonuses - so even those units end up having a much higher impact than just the visible stats.

Is there a benefit to balancing your win inventory ? IMHO - no. I have never seen an argument for that strategy. Lean on your highest unit bonus and enjoy whatever other unit types make it in to your army by default (high stat prizes from Ground / Sea / Infantry) and let the other bonuses help where applicable :)

lastly - if you want to see how a unit impacts your stats - do a stat check - note the the stats - buy ONE of the unit you want to check on - recheck your stats - and you will be amazed how those bonuses really turn a 28k unit into over 100k :)

Bonuses & IPH are King ! ! !