PDA

View Full Version : Fix the transfer already..

Minnexploda
04-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Come on Gree!! just clearly fix the game transfer already, forget all your other little problems some of us have our games to transfer over, so fix the transfer option ASAP!! Jesus.

One man army
04-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Did this really need another thread?

Minnexploda
04-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Yeah, if they clearly used their minds they could get it fixed within a day, but they like to make us wait don't they... they need some new programmers if they cant get it fixed soon.

Generik79
04-16-2014, 08:05 PM
It's ruining my ability to play in a top faction. I cannot be stuck on a wifi only device and keep up. That's the present circumstance.....really sucks....for GREE....

lemonhaze
04-16-2014, 08:29 PM
Yeah, if they clearly used their minds they could get it fixed within a day, but they like to make us wait don't they... they need some new programmers if they cant get it fixed soon.

why dont u just PM gree with the proper info and get it transfered? each time i have had mine switched it never took more then 5 days tops..last transfer that i did they did it the same day as long as u got the proper info for them

Minnexploda
04-17-2014, 02:04 AM
why dont u just PM gree with the proper info and get it transfered? each time i have had mine switched it never took more then 5 days tops..last transfer that i did they did it the same day as long as u got the proper info for them

I rather do it by the ID transfer because gree always messes up on simple things so I'm not risking my account in their hands on a transfer, they brought funzio ID transferring back and it's either playing up(bug) or they just turned it off to annoy us.