PDA

View Full Version : Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

TheOracle
04-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Hey everyone,

With this upcoming Battle for Empire City Event, we have made some changes based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for our players.

We are tweaking how influence points are calculated in response to feedback that there was too much emphasis on player level. We have also reduced the random factor within the algorithms so players will now receive more consistent influence point values in battle.

We hope that you enjoy these changes and we will continue to listen to your feedback to make adjustments as needed. Once the event is underway feel free to post in this topic and let us know how you feel about the tweaks.

offline04
04-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Was that new tweaking properly tested, or just another jump in the "cold" water?

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
04-16-2014, 03:22 PM
y not disclosing more info about this? it would be appreciated

reticlover
04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
thank you for the heads up. i hope it works out like it did in the original pvp

Arthur44
04-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Whereas I applaud efforts to try and improve the game for the majority I have to say I am very disappointed you choose to do so less than 48hrs from battle.
Like many people my team mates and I have spent weeks recruiting to suit the current system.
Has this all gone to waste?
Can we please have some more info so that we can attempt to adapt in time for battle.

TheOracle
04-16-2014, 03:38 PM
It's not too extreme of a change and most of the testing was "theoretical" testing.

We can't reveal exactly how the algorithm works, but lower level campers attacking high level players will not see as dramatic of a point difference and high level players should see more points in general. The range of points will also be slightly reduced so the amount of points you earn is more consistent.

OMD73
04-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Of all the things you could choose from to improve on....

Anyways, my question is: have you now f*cked up this aspect of the game?

hggy
04-16-2014, 03:45 PM
As far as an inquiry goes I think it can be summed up in one simple question.
Has the Algorithm been tweaked to better accommodate New Members? This question if answered truthfully should shed light on the new "Improvements"

(No pun intended)

KarenWill
04-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Of all the things you could choose from to improve on....

Anyways, my question is: have you now f*cked up this aspect of the game?

Yah looks like they did

deano1981
04-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Great News! about time high levels got a fair deal especially with prizes based on individual ip rank.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
04-16-2014, 03:50 PM
No dramatic difference means LLP will get lower score or HLP get higher score than before? We are not requesting the exact algorithm but the basic insight of how it works would be appreciated. Thanks~

It's not too extreme of a change and most of the testing was "theoretical" testing.

We can't reveal exactly how the algorithm works, but lower level campers attacking high level players will not see as dramatic of a point difference and high level players should see more points in general. The range of points will also be slightly reduced so the amount of points you earn is more consistent.

OMD73
04-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for improvements. But let's be honest, every recent "improvement" Gree have made to this game has made the playing experience worse!

offline04
04-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Since it was theoretical testing, there is no true answer how it will work out with regards to bugs/glitches I assume?

aron
04-16-2014, 03:57 PM

But what is the changes to a lower level player attacking a higher level?

dr007
04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the update; a few questions: -Any idea when respect points and/or in-store items will be of value? -How about tweaking the formula for successful attacks and/or robs? -When will defense stats be on par with attack stats?-How about value for in-game cash and high iph? -New syndicate bonuses?

GucciMane
04-16-2014, 04:11 PM
And you don't think this removes any semblance of strategy during syndicate war, across all levels?

Zippy69
04-16-2014, 04:14 PM
But what is the changes to a lower level player attacking a higher level?

you'll find out in less than 48 hours!!!

if all these tweaks do is to stop the...

you've attacked the Same Opponent 4 Times & Won...
well done you scored 500 IP / 350 IP / 200 IP / 297 IP
points fluctuations then it will get thumbs up from me...

as someone has already mentioned, Individual Rewards are based Individual IP Total...

so, in past, when I've suffered from inconsistent IP rewards like random figures quoted above...
& one off my rivals has hit a similar target to me & scored consistent +400 totals...
then will have ended up with around 150 more IP than me, which is practically equivalent to my lowest points hit...

Fix that, make it fluctuate less but be more consistent across board for everyone...
& i'll be a happier bunny...

Not Happy, just Happier (& as I'm such a miserable git to start with; you'll still have a very long way to go!)

aron
04-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Zip it zippy, i wanna know NOW!!

Starting a fire, then leave.. This new mod is crazy!

JimCC/MW
04-16-2014, 04:23 PM

Theoretical testing... now what could go wrong with that>

MrMarshmallow
04-16-2014, 04:30 PM
We now literally have no encouragement to get stronger... First there was the opponents being around your stats and not level, so the only reason to grow was for more points in battle? Now a level 250 could attack a lvl 50 and get similar points to a lvl 50 attacking a lvl 250? Please don't tell me you are going to ruin the only decent event left on this game!

sister morphine
04-16-2014, 04:32 PM
And you don't think this removes any semblance of strategy during syndicate war, across all levels?
For which read unceremoniously booting loyal higher level players in favour of low levels I presume you mean? Having called for equality in scoring for high levels now for several months I'm pleased to hear something is being done to address the issue. Judgement will be reserved until its seen how this plays out.

As for those syndicates who may have been kicking out players just for being high level, I hope karma will come back and bite 'em hard! ;)

The_Don
04-16-2014, 04:46 PM
For which read unceremoniously booting loyal higher level players in favour of low levels I presume you mean? Having called for equality in scoring for high levels now for several months I'm pleased to hear something is being done to address the issue. Judgement will be reserved until its seen how this plays out.

As for those syndicates who may have been kicking out players just for being high level, I hope karma will come back and bite 'em hard! ;)

You are so right, sister!

polly
04-16-2014, 04:47 PM
I think this is a step in the right direction

Now to create tiers on random prize drops according to your level. This will also encourage the higher levels

Blowin Smoke
04-16-2014, 05:00 PM
A&F leaves, and you bring this news?

Nice entrance

lil minion
04-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Ballsy move if you ask me .

You mess the last enjoyable event of this game up. I think that will be the final nail in your coffin . Crime city will be finished

t12pm
04-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Zip it zippy, i wanna know NOW!!

Starting a fire, then leave.. This new mod is crazy!

Lmao new mod maybe your the new one

Benjibbks5
04-16-2014, 06:11 PM
While I agree that many of the new stuff Gree introduced made the game worse (top of my list is definately the new rival list), they did made some good improvements recently which actually made the game smoother, better, and thus more playable. Blast Gree if they made a bad change to the game but do it after the change has been implemented and we players have actually gone through the experience. Then objective feedback backed by actual experience can be provided. Saying something is bad even before knowing what it is only pictures us players as being unresonable.

xavvax
04-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Seriously why are so many ppl complaining? I for one would love to see some consistency on points the fluctuation previously was ridiculous. It actually increases the need for strategy bc its less random so you can plan better.

Also to the ppl that think battle is the best event....all I can do is laugh, its no where close to the best, prizes suck and it cost way too much gold to get anywhere decent. I'll never understand why ppl spend so much on battle its a competition to see who is willing to spend the most. Stats are meaningless in battle if you use a credit card.

The only thing I have issue with is "theoretical testing" there are theories bin laden and elvis are on a tropical island together drinking fruity umbrella drinks. Lets hope grees theories hold more water. Is it really that hard to test things before introducing them

Sandukan
04-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Glad that level 250s won't keep getting punished for sticking around and playing the game longer.

Now if they would only stop making the level 250 tier in epic boss 3 times more difficult than level 249 and below.

Joe bananas
04-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks for heads up. Sounds good.

Mr.Shh...
04-16-2014, 07:48 PM

Thank you for sharing, good information. Youve got big shoes to feel sir.

TheOracle
04-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Theoretical testing... now what could go wrong with that>

If you have a way to test changes for live events on a large scale, we'd be happy to try it out. Theoretical testing means we try to project the difference between this event and the last event using last event's data compared to the new algorithm. As long as no bugs are introduced, the algorithm will be implemented as planned.

And since it's not a huge change, there shouldn't be any bugs introduced with this algorithm, but you never know :)

Alexindahouss94
04-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Thank you for letting us know, i am a llp but i'm glad that the hlp's get some more attention. They are the most loyal and usually the biggest spenders

Shred
04-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Oh. We know.

Xyranthios
04-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Introduce this to crime city my camping game. Not to modern war my high level game. Yay ._.

Kitty McPurr
04-16-2014, 09:18 PM
If you have a way to test changes for live events on a large scale, we'd be happy to try it out. Theoretical testing means we try to project the difference between this event and the last event using last event's data compared to the new algorithm. As long as no bugs are introduced, the algorithm will be implemented as planned.

And since it's not a huge change, there shouldn't be any bugs introduced with this algorithm, but you never know :)

Oracle, you shouldn't waste your time defending the change to the idiots complaining about it before we even see it.

Their basic stance is change is bad. To which I retort, "learn to evolve". Humans have been doing it for thousands of years. The one difference is you CAN opt out of the change by quitting.

I will reserve my judgement until after I have seen the changes in action. Hopefully it is a good gameplay advancement and not just another gold grap, (Grab+Crap). Fingers crossed it makes the game more fun.

KarenWill
04-16-2014, 09:37 PM
You should've increased the amount of IP for high level players to be on par with LLP not decrease it for LLP to be on par with HLP

sister morphine
04-16-2014, 11:02 PM
You should've increased the amount of IP for high level players to be on par with LLP not decrease it for LLP to be on par with HLP
Reading comprehension fail? Where does it say points for low levels attacking high levels will be reduced; it does say high levels should see an overall increase in points, but not much difference for low levels.

Now, I'm intrigued whether that means the punishment for higher levels hitting low levels has been removed, or that a new tiered system has been introduced so that higher levels score more across the board. The latter really would be karma doing the business on syndicates who boot HLPs just for being high level :)

A.T.S. Worldwide
04-16-2014, 11:37 PM
The change sounds good to me! I personally dont like the camping advantages!

soullezz
04-17-2014, 02:04 AM
I support this change!!!!Karma to those small low level streak team this weekend battle!!!!

KCUF
04-17-2014, 03:06 AM
Can anyone tell me why I should spend gold in events to get better stats? It does not matter for robbing and attacking and now it makes no difference in the battles anymore.

Nighteg
04-17-2014, 03:16 AM
we have made some changes based on player feedback

That's a first.

soullezz
04-17-2014, 03:19 AM
Can anyone tell me why I should spend gold in events to get better stats? It does not matter for robbing and attacking and now it makes no difference in the battles anymore.

If u spend money to get ur stats then it shd be fine. But the problem is people are camping their minis and send them to low level streak syndicates such as pink kitten and sun tzu's wicked orphanage during battle. Same amount of gold during battle but different outcome. Totally unfair!

therealbengie
04-17-2014, 03:44 AM
I laugh at all you whining children, at least see the changes at work before belittling them!!

I also find the naivety of LLP campers funny, even if the current trend of stat inflation continues without increase then your current LLP camper will eventually become a HLP POS due to those starting LLP campers ~6 months after you always starting with stronger items from the offset.

As a very long time player its nice to hear of changes that at least have the chance of easing the struggle we see due to stat inflation.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
04-17-2014, 04:05 AM
Haha so many complainers about an actual positive move by Gree (hopefully)
L250s have been at an unfair advantage in war for a long time due to the level bias on ip score before. They should be able to hit other l250s for similar points that I get as a level 212.
Evening out of points is also a positive move because getting 600ip them 250ip was very frustrating (providing it evens out at a reasonable amount)

I hope the changes work and are beneficial to the higher level players that have spent more time and money on the game. But when was the last time a change actually worked without fault? And similarly when was the last time a change occurred that didn't have the underlying consequence of more gold being needed to achieve the same goal?

Congrats for listening to feedback and let's just hope you are now able to implement something without screwing it up

sister morphine
04-17-2014, 04:20 AM
If the semi inevitable glitch results in me scoring a gazillion points each hit, and those who hit me losing ip then bring it on :D

Benjibbks5
04-17-2014, 05:25 AM
If the semi inevitable glitch results in me scoring a gazillion points each hit, and those who hit me losing ip then bring it on :D

Nobody will complain about this glitch :o

sister morphine
04-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Nobody will complain about this glitch :o
Oh, sorry. It's unique to me. You'll have to find your own that doesn't infringe on the state of eternal dibs I've placed on that ;)

Stubby1113
04-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Anybody that plays MW already knows what these changes will do. It was implemented about 4-5 wars ago. Overall you will see a decrease in average ip and they pretty much removed the level bias. Higher ip will be given to the smaller difference between you att and their def. In other words the smaller the gap the more ip.

Nighteg
04-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Anybody that plays MW already knows what these changes will do. It was implemented about 4-5 wars ago. Overall you will see a decrease in average ip and they pretty much removed the level bias. Higher ip will be given to the smaller difference between you att and their def. In other words the smaller the gap the more ip.

So something like in the old PVP showdowns?

GucciMane
04-17-2014, 08:51 AM
If u spend money to get ur stats then it shd be fine. But the problem is people are camping their minis and send them to low level streak syndicates such as pink kitten and sun tzu's wicked orphanage during battle. Same amount of gold during battle but different outcome. Totally unfair!

how is that a problem?

different outcome because they approach the war with a different strategy.

They settle for lower absolute rank.

Those aren't the only syns that do this. Nasty Rude Boys succeeded in getting their wins and streaks in, and they sat in top 100 instead of their normal top 50.

There is no "karma' because there hasn't been any wrongdoing to begin with. You honestly seem bitter about the success the streak teams have had in the past.

soullezz
04-17-2014, 09:15 AM
how is that a problem?

Those aren't the only syns that do this. Nasty Rude Boys succeeded in getting their wins and streaks in, and they sat in top 100 instead of their normal top 50.

There is no "karma' because there hasn't been any wrongdoing to begin with. You honestly seem bitter about the success the streak teams have had in the past.

In crime city, it's a matter of whose wallet is deeper. if u got a deeper wallet u are a winner, there isn't a strategy.

bravo 6 vk
04-17-2014, 09:19 AM

Hmmmm, so, a level 250 hitting a level 50 with close stats is gonna get good IP? :rolleyes:

soullezz
04-17-2014, 09:24 AM
how is that a problem?

Btw to add on,I am not bitter because my syndicate beat them and it's only matter whether we want to spent or not. I doubt u will say so if we are on the same level:) and battle with each other (with same influence point/hit). I just feel those L250 shouldn't be at a disadvantage especially with all these attack mod. Battle at the same level will determine whose real life wallet is deeper.

Stubby1113
04-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Hmmmm, so, a level 250 hitting a level 50 with close stats is gonna get good IP? :rolleyes:

Well if you really read it then you would see that I said "pretty much removed level bias". You will still get crap ip for that big of a level difference.

aron
04-17-2014, 10:11 AM

So top teams will struggle to score ip on weaker opponents..? Where is the logic

edit. Take Tam for example, the biggest spender in the game with the highest attack off all, will then suffer the most. Ask her about small gaps..

killerbee
04-17-2014, 10:38 AM
hate to be negative, but 1st you give out IP mods, then all of a sudden the range becomes so wide that the IP mod is virtually worthless.. now u "fix" it !!

- FIX the android LIST so android officers in top 20 team like my self and others can actually sort out the team with IP scored. THIS HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR WELL OVER A YEAR NOW.

- FIX android LAAAAG and even slowness of loading the app every update seems to make it even longer to load the game and I own the best android phone out.. !!

- FIX DROP RATE of BRICKS and UZIS.

- Fix XP and RP "rewards" !!! no one wants them and there is nothing we can do with them at all after your level 10 im guessing lower these days.

- FIX, defensive buildings use ! etc etc...

thanks for "listening"

sister morphine
04-17-2014, 10:51 AM
So top teams will struggle to score ip on weaker opponents..? Where is the logic

edit. Take Tam for example, the biggest spender in the game with the highest attack off all, will then suffer the most. Ask her about small gaps..
The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

sister morphine
04-17-2014, 10:56 AM
- Fix XP and RP "rewards" !!! no one wants them and there is nothing we can do with them at all after your level 10 im guessing lower these days.
There are valor items worth thousands of points in MW. If a similar event to Full Assault should appear here I'd very much expect similar stat respect items to appear in the CC store.

There has to be some reason for the colossal amounts of respect given out during events now, doesn't there?

bruner
04-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Full Assault would be epic in CC. I could dump items for 4 or 5 events before I even got close to using "real" items.

The Evolution
04-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Full Assault would be epic in CC. I could dump items for 4 or 5 events before I even got close to using "real" items.

A Version of Full assault in crime city would be just as a big of waste of time as it is in MW. You wastes millions in stats of bought items to get 1 prize? My faction finished top 40 both times and what you lose in stats do not make it remotely worth it. Don't bring that crap here.

BrisingrBoss
04-17-2014, 02:23 PM
We have been complaining about this issue for so long, when they finally try to fix the issue, people complain even more?

let them fix the problem, let Gree make the game fairer for the players who have been playing longer.

Cabra.mafia
04-17-2014, 05:53 PM
they just ****ed up the most fun part of this game!!!!

CCforum
04-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey everyone,

With this upcoming Battle for Empire City Event, we have made some changes based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for our players.

We are tweaking how influence points are calculated in response to feedback that there was too much emphasis on player level. We have also reduced the random factor within the algorithms so players will now receive more consistent influence point values in battle.

We hope that you enjoy these changes and we will continue to listen to your feedback to make adjustments as needed. Once the event is underway feel free to post in this topic and let us know how you feel about the tweaks.

I totally understand that camper accts weren't good for business, but his final blow makes stat building completely useless. This entire game is built in stats. People who play, play for the stats. GREE is 'biting off their nose to spite their face'.

First the rivals list, now this. These two moves render the most important aspect of the game, stat building/creating a strong account, absolutely useless.
** You can always find someone to rob regardless of level.
** Having a strong acct doesn't give you an advantage(IP scoring) only having a high lvl acct
** High lvl accts with more energy are great for LTQs. Is this what this game has become? A game to play LTQs. LTQs suck the way they are now. How about tapping a target and selecting how many times we want to hit it. Why make us hit it so many times. Way to time consuming and frustrating experience for players(customers).
** We are now in a race to get to lvl 250 to have the most possible Energy points so we have a chance to complete LTQs that otherwise are cheated or cost a lot of money to finish.
************************************************** ***********************************

**why spend money on the game to increase your stats? Stats are now for the most part, meaningless**

************************************************** ***********************************

Sandukan
04-17-2014, 06:49 PM
I totally understand that camper accts weren't good for business, but his final blow makes stat building completely useless. This entire game is built in stats. People who play, play for the stats. GREE is 'biting off their nose to spite their face'.

First the rivals list, now this. These two moves render the most important aspect of the game, stat building/creating a strong account, absolutely useless.
** You can always find someone to rob regardless of level.
** Having a strong acct doesn't give you an advantage(IP scoring) only having a high lvl acct
** High lvl accts with more energy are great for LTQs. Is this what this game has become? A game to play LTQs. LTQs suck the way they are now. How about tapping a target and selecting how many times we want to hit it. Why make us hit it so many times. Way to time consuming and frustrating experience for players(customers).
** We are now in a race to get to lvl 250 to have the most possible Energy points so we have a chance to complete LTQs that otherwise are cheated or cost a lot of money to finish.

**why spend money on the game to increase your stats? Stats are now for the most part, meaningless**

What the hell does this have to do with how unfair influence points were being awarded?
Do you think the current system was fine?

PhantomNine
04-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Not sure how the new implementation will work out, but one thing is certain... it's got to be better then what we have now. I'm hopeful that the playing field improves and is fair for all of us, not just the lower levels.

Rodimus
04-17-2014, 09:05 PM
I welcome the change even though I haven't seen it in action yet. Change in algorithmic function to Syndicate battles which all players can benefit is an A+ in my book. No complaints here, as it should be.

CCforum
04-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Not sure how the new implementation will work out, but one thing is certain... it's got to be better then what we have now. I'm hopeful that the playing field improves and is fair for all of us, not just the lower levels.

This change effects the game in a huge way. This was the last event where having a strong acct (high stat:lvl ratio) matters. Now, all the events are geared toward high lvl players.

The game was built on the concept of stat building (att, def, IPH). The att:lvl ratio doesn't matter anymore. Everyone get to level 250 as fast as you can.

I spent the past year bringing an acct up slowly(not camping) to build a good acct(strong att:lvl ratio and high IPH). I spent some gold along the way too. Now it's no longer a strong acct in the best event going, the battles.

Sure there was some inequity before this change, but only in this event. All the ore events are geared toward higher level accts already. This was the last one left.

My main point is that stats don't mean as much anymore, which was the whole concept of the game on the first place.

Jeremy Kyle
04-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Way to kill off any fun a new player may have in this game

HavingFun
04-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Way to kill off any fun a new player may have in this game
don't you have a high iph room to tend to? New players have way more events than us older players did a few years ago.

Jeremy Kyle
04-18-2014, 01:58 AM
No the high iPh group runs itself, and lol at all these people saying we will get more points for closer stats

Mirmur
04-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Ty Oracle!
in general, the changes gree has implemented recently seem to be for our favor. Thx.

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 02:26 AM
No the high iPh group runs itself, and lol at all these people saying we will get more points for closer stats
All this crying foul without even seeing what will happen in practice is hysterically funny.

aron
04-18-2014, 03:17 AM
All this crying foul without even seeing what will happen in practice is hysterically funny.

With all the hard facts bout the new algorithm I'm also surprised questions being asked...

Like "Hey, we changed how you will consume ip in battle. Can't tell you how it works, but it's to the benefit for the higher level player"

yeah right..

Jeremy Kyle
04-18-2014, 03:39 AM
To be fair considering GREE only do anything to get more gold im intrested to see how it pans out

CCforum
04-18-2014, 05:01 AM
True, they usually only do things to get more gold which is totally understandable. They are a company that is in business to make money. That is a good plan for a business, no?

The problem with this final straw against campers, is now there is no reason left to build stats, which is the main reason why people play the events and spend gold doing so. A lot of people on here are only thinking about how great this is for their high level accts(which I have as well). This is true, it does help the high lvl accts.

The emphasis on the game is no longer about stats (mainly att and def). The goal now is to level up as fast as you can and add a lot of energy in the process.

I've played for 2.5 years. If the game isn't about the stats and is simply a race to the end, then I've lost interest. I like my teammates and that part of the game is cool, but this makes the actual game really boring, IMO.

amritverma
04-18-2014, 05:17 AM
watch Captain America The Winter Soldier online Streaming

watch Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier online Streaming (http://captainamerica2now.wordpress.com/)
watch Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier online Streaming (http://mega-captainamericahq.tumblr.com/)
watch Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier online Streaming (https://drive.google.com/drawings/d/1QKf4NBAIV_f9LOswm2uBhRNyGtcJbZ6npkJ3M2-5GEQ/preview?pli=1)

He found himself in the swinging '60s followed by the Watergate Era followed by the Reagan Era followed by where we are today. In the comics it was a hell of a journey for Steve.

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 05:18 AM
how on earth has this made it a race to high levels? try attacking the epic boss at level250 now! stats still count towards epic boss and raid boss, the only time high level helps is ltq if you've put point into energy but that's limited as we can't level up to regen energy and LTB's if you have actually been growing your iph which most haven't. they changes they have made to game over the last 18 months have made it suck for HLP, I was level 200 long before any of the stat inflation and syndicates, I think I might even have been level 200 before any of the events even started. back then being a HLP actually helped as it gave you access to buildings and weapons which under the old regime actually mattered, now its all pointless other than the casino and even that alone isn't a good enough reason.

Oh_TheHorror
04-18-2014, 05:26 AM
I love seeing the word "consistent." One of my biggest problems with the game is the complete randomness to it all. Why does one person have a hard time summoning Epic Boss while another gets their 100 kills like it's nothing? With this last LTQ, why did some players have an easier time findings rings than others? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. So, I'm all in favor of "tweaking" the system to make something more consistent.

Sandukan
04-18-2014, 06:37 AM
Back in the early PvP days points were awarded based on how close your attack was to your rivals defense.
They do have that algorithm.

GREE would have to make defense a priority for this to work.

TheRealAnarchy
04-18-2014, 07:30 AM
I already dislike the new algorithm. Changes are inherently evil.
LOL

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Three consecutive wars with +10% ip mods and now a tweak? Coincidental? More like highly suspicious.

I'm of a mind that high level players aren't being given the shaft. Sure they put a lot of effort in to their game. But does a lower level player put any less effort in? There's many lower level accounts in top ten teams that work just as hard as 250's. You're gonna now penalize them because 250's didn't know how to basically "play intelligently?"

Instead of tweaking the system that is already working, and that we've all come to accept, why not raise the level cap? This would 100% fix the problem.

The Evolution
04-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Three consecutive wars with +10% ip mods and now a tweak? Coincidental? More like highly suspicious.

I'm of a mind that high level players aren't being given the shaft. Sure they put a lot of effort in to their game. But does a lower level player put any less effort in? There's many lower level accounts in top ten teams that work just as hard as 250's. You're gonna now penalize them because 250's didn't know how to basically "play intelligently?"

Instead of tweaking the system that is already working, and that we've all come to accept, why not raise the level cap? This would 100% fix the problem.

Hey off topic here when do your buildings come due?

dribblin todger
04-18-2014, 07:58 AM

Only 10% :)

High level players are being shafted in battles when IP is involved (we will see if that changes this weekend), low levels are getting a distinct advantage.

It has nothing to do with with playing intelligently, granted many players do not play intelligently, but that still leaves the rest who do, for those players it is to do with the recent changes in the game that blew the established way that they play into oblivion.

Raising the cap is not a fix at all, to be a fix it needs to be infinite, you cant just say "hey we will make the level cap 300" (example figure) as all you have done is move the problem so it reappears and i dare say if the cap was raised many long term players would be hitting it from day one with all the surplus xp they have.

Hale_B2R
04-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Been playing CC for a long time. Was here before syndicates, ltq, etc. Happy to see Gree attempting to adjust for IPs for the lvl 250s as I'm one of them. If Gree is to keep its loyal customers, this revamp to the ips is a must. The sure fix to all of this is to raise the lvl 250 cap. They have done it before when it was set at 200. I have seen a lot of retired accounts on my rival list, I believe it would behoove Gree to raise it in attempt to get some of its clientele back.

Killa Cali
04-18-2014, 09:09 AM
Nice job scheduling battle on Easter Weekend!

sdj
04-18-2014, 09:22 AM
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in battle

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't think it was based on how close the stats where, just that the higher the stats the higher the points which in my opinion is the best way and drives people to increase stats.

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
True, they usually only do things to get more gold which is totally understandable. They are a company that is in business to make money. That is a good plan for a business, no?

The problem with this final straw against campers, is now there is no reason left to build stats, which is the main reason why people play the events and spend gold doing so. A lot of people on here are only thinking about how great this is for their high level accts(which I have as well). This is true, it does help the high lvl accts.

The emphasis on the game is no longer about stats (mainly att and def). The goal now is to level up as fast as you can and add a lot of energy in the process.

I've played for 2.5 years. If the game isn't about the stats and is simply a race to the end, then I've lost interest. I like my teammates and that part of the game is cool, but this makes the actual game really boring, IMO.
When you come out with all this silly conspiracy against campers stuff (and how is it; point out to me precisely where The Oracle states that low level players are going to find themselves with heavily reduced IP for what they put in), does it occur to you for a moment that higher level players are not exactly encouraged to spend if their target is 50 to 100 levels below and the points they get range from maybe 125 tops to as few as 80? A win is a win regardless of level and should be rewarded as such. When your turn comes to be a high level you'll say just the same if this change doesn't sort that unfairness.

Bugsy3205
04-18-2014, 10:21 AM
I think the next logical step is to make all accounts have the same amount of energy. After all, it's not fair that high level accounts have more energy than lower level accounts and are able to complete ltq's. AMIRITE high level players?

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 10:35 AM
I think the next logical step is to make all accounts have the same amount of energy. After all, it's not fair that high level accounts have more energy than lower level accounts and are able to complete ltq's. AMIRITE high level players?
Only if level 250s get a full refill after adding a certain amount of xp, yes? That'd be fair cos everybody else gets one when levelling up.

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM

idiot.

extras

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 10:42 AM
the point is the way the game works at the moment is the longer you play the worse you are, it should be the opposite, show me another game that works the same as cc.

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 11:15 AM
IP scoring is still BS.

I am level 250 with 13.9mil attack and just hit a L219 with 11.8mil defence and scored an average of 200 points.

MrMarshmallow
04-18-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm attacking a player 128 levels higher than me and Max points have been 358, good job gree!

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 11:28 AM
at least they have levelled the playing field a bit by lowering the points scored by LLP

DavidtheBoo
04-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Points have gotten even worse, i hit a target 60 levels above me and i get points varying from 200-440.
Good job gree

Luca1
04-18-2014, 11:37 AM
First impression on "new" algorithm: it stinks. Opponent is 40 lvls higher and I got only 250-390 range.

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 11:38 AM
at least you are scoring over 200IP

DKL1013
04-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Some great change u made gree, as usual, that's sarcasm, are u trying to get ppl to quit this game, great job ruining another aspect of the game

Mr.Shh...
04-18-2014, 11:58 AM
I really dont see a difference in the new system...still getting the same ip as usual

1Shot
04-18-2014, 12:09 PM
So does everyone get the same IP, or did it just decrease a bit for higher stat people?

sellars
04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
This new change to the ip sucks!!!!! I'm getting 319 ip off of lvl 250's and I'm lvl 218 with a 75% influence increase. You guys need to learn to fix the stuff that is messed up on this game and leave the **** alone that's not!!! I'm use to getting alot higher ip from hits. I think this is just something so people will spend more money and get the same amount of ip we're use to getting. This is straight BS!!!!!!! Thanks greedy people!!!!

Mr.Shh...
04-18-2014, 12:36 PM
So does everyone get the same IP, or did it just decrease a bit for higher stat people?

Seems to be a decrease in ip for low lvl high stat players and im used to scoring 500ip per hit now im getting 250-420

KingOW
04-18-2014, 12:39 PM
FFS, now I'm scoring 250-320 average with maybe 1 hit over 400 if I'm lucky, against targets I would get like 450+ average on before. Please fix this Gree. I knew this would be a bad change, but it's even worse than I first thought. The old algorithm was way better than the new one and that says a lot...

therealbengie
04-18-2014, 12:44 PM
FFS, now I'm scoring 250-320 average with maybe 1 hit over 400 if I'm lucky, against targets I would get like 450+ average on before. Please fix this Gree. I knew this would be a bad change, but it's even worse than I first thought. The old algorithm was way better than the new one and that says a lot...

better for you, the new system is better for me so it should stay.

HTH

cloud strife
04-18-2014, 12:59 PM
I have two words for this : TOTAL BULLS**T

ohlo-00
04-18-2014, 01:09 PM
I think it is Very good change. Battle will be much more better. Hope No more campers ;)

Nighteg
04-18-2014, 01:26 PM
I haven't seen any change. Still can't score over 500, and the spread is all over the place (200-450). HLP.

Gods of the street
04-18-2014, 01:33 PM
This new way sucks get way less points

Jeremy Kyle
04-18-2014, 01:47 PM
The ip is lower for everyone

JimCC/MW
04-18-2014, 01:54 PM
The ip is lower for everyone

Especially for TAW and SC....

Tap1990out
04-18-2014, 02:40 PM
The New way sucks I'm a lvl 166 beating a 250 and only recieving 240 IP.

ohlo-00
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
New system is better than old. Mainly for players which play CC more than 1- 2years.
Sorry its good for all players. Old system was very bad for players lvl200+

daddy99
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Gree knows exactly what they are doing. All top 150 syndicates have a minimum amount each player must hit. If it used to take a vault to secure 125k, now it may take a vault and some extra. What does that mean? All top gold using teams will now have to make one extra purchase or dip further into their gold bonus. Good for Gree? Yes. Good for their customer base. Hell NO!

Rodney26
04-18-2014, 02:46 PM
New point system is a joke..points are lower now..great job once again gree

Sandukan
04-18-2014, 02:53 PM
If the points are lower for everyone does it matter?
It seems all GREE did was lower the points the LLP were getting compared to 250s.
Alternatively GREE could just have bumped up the amount 250s get.

People always get twisted out of shape if they feel they are getting less than before even if the changes are net neutral. With the exception of a little parity for 250s.

daddy99
04-18-2014, 03:04 PM
If the points are lower for everyone does it matter?
It seems all GREE did was lower the points the LLP were getting compared to 250s.
Alternatively GREE could just have bumped up the amount 250s get.

People always get twisted out of shape if they feel they are getting less than before even if the changes are net neutral. With the exception of a little parity for 250s.

This is true. However, it goes back to the point about making syndicate minimums for top teams. Gree has made it necessary that players spend more gold to meet those requirements.

And the sad part is that they are trying to make it sound like they are doing everyone a favor and making the game better.

Dat Guy
04-18-2014, 03:14 PM
I haven't seen any change. Still can't score over 500, and the spread is all over the place (200-450). HLP.

Same here. Huge swing in points attacking the same target 242-428?

I understand that you all can't test this stuff ahead of time on a large scale and need to do it in theory, but surely you can test in a small scale?

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 03:24 PM
This is true. However, it goes back to the point about making syndicate minimums for top teams. Gree has made it necessary that players spend more gold to meet those requirements.

And the sad part is that they are trying to make it sound like they are doing everyone a favor and making the game better.
Your argument is idiotic. Syndicate minimums are imposed from within, not by Gree. If average scores are down slightly across the board then the minimums can also be reduced by a similar percentage.

daddy99
04-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Your argument is idiotic. Syndicate minimums are imposed from within, not by Gree. If average scores are down slightly across the board then the minimums can also be reduced by a similar percentage.

There is no need to be abrasive Sister; I wasn't attacking you or any other player. And of course I know that Gree does not impose the minimums, give me some credit. As of right now I will have to use extra gold to make my minimum. Until that changes my argument stands, in my opinion.

Gunn
04-18-2014, 04:27 PM
So far I see just as much fluctuation in ip as ever. The only change is I'm now getting less ip. Not a fan of the change.

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 04:39 PM
There is no need to be abrasive Sister; I wasn't attacking you or any other player. And of course I know that Gree does not impose the minimums, give me some credit. As of right now I will have to use extra gold to make my minimum. Until that changes my argument stands, in my opinion.
I wasn't attacking you either daddy, just the argument. And in my opinion it still fails. Gree don't have to take notice of some arbitrary figures decided on by sundry syndicate bosses, nor should they.

As a relatively weak high level player who mostly has to target low levels the new system suits me. It doesn't give equality of scores, but what there is is much improved from before. I've had scores ranging from 117 (on a level 2!) to 199 (on a 67). Before that would have probably been below 100 each time.

daddy99
04-18-2014, 04:56 PM
I wasn't attacking you either daddy, just the argument. And in my opinion it still fails. Gree don't have to take notice of some arbitrary figures decided on by sundry syndicate bosses, nor should they.

As a relatively weak high level player who mostly has to target low levels the new system suits me. It doesn't give equality of scores, but what there is is much improved from before. I've had scores ranging from 117 (on a level 2!) to 199 (on a 67). Before that would have probably been below 100 each time.

Fair enough Sister, we can agree to disagree. Lol. Make no mistake about it though, Gree DOES take notice of arbitrary figures used for syndicate minimums. That is where they make their money. I would bet you that they know the minimum requirement for every top 25 team and probably beyond, gathered through this forum and Gree players (which they are rumored to have).

Last battle I was getting IP as high as 654 and averaging low-to-mid 500's. So far this battle, my highest has been 552 and averaging around 450. If that holds true then I will need to make up an additional 40k IP based on my win totals (calculated from last battle) and my syndicate requirement.

Benjibbks5
04-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Fair enough Sister, we can agree to disagree. Lol. Make no mistake about it though, Gree DOES take notice of arbitrary figures used for syndicate minimums. That is where they make their money. I would bet you that they know the minimum requirement for every top 25 team and probably beyond, gathered through this forum and Gree players (which they are rumored to have).

Last battle I was getting IP as high as 654 and averaging low-to-mid 500's. So far this battle, my highest has been 552 and averaging around 450. If that holds true then I will need to make up an additional 40k IP based on my win totals (calculated from last battle) and my syndicate requirement.

I tend to agree with Sister here. LLP need to spend more gold to get the min, HLP need to spend less to get the same min. They contra each other on $ Gree gets from more gold spent due to the change.

Mackie Messer
04-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Hey off topic here when do your buildings come due?

Thank you for that response to the idiocy that came before it.

Luca1
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
All they've done is penalize lower players. Awesome.

Murda
04-18-2014, 06:54 PM
Posting for reference.

Level 250 attacking mostly other 250's:

Last war: 403 average IP
This war so far: 340 average IP

TheCrimeCityBear
04-18-2014, 08:53 PM
Screw this change, I'm attack people with 100+ lvls on me and getting a max of 400 ip. This change is ridiculous and benefits the lvl 250's who no longer have to watch their xp. What's the point in being low lvl if everyone is gonna make the same ip on hits? Stupid move

RuckusXsuckuR
04-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Ballsy move if you ask me .

You mess the last enjoyable event of this game up. I think that will be the final nail in your coffin . Crime city will be finished
Im glad I read first, this was my exact statement in less words

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 10:04 PM

If your syndicate leadership has rammed up a previous minimum based on some IP boost or whatever you were getting, that's on their head surely. The facts have changed in regard to scoring, so in my humble opinion the minimums should reflect that.

That's easy for me to say; I wouldn't want to be in a place where someone else is in effect spending my money for me, but if it's your choice then you and your team mates have to figure it out. This war might have to be a test to see how IP totals at the end hold up.

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 10:07 PM
I tend to agree with Sister here. LLP need to spend more gold to get the min, HLP need to spend less to get the same min. They contra each other on $ Gree gets from more gold spent due to the change.
Perhaps a good question to ask would be how much gold (if any) do the low levels have to spend to beat epic boss 100; and how much level 250s?

daddy99
04-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Perhaps a good question to ask would be how much gold (if any) do the low levels have to spend to beat epic boss 100; and how much level 250s?

Do you mean Raid Boss? No one spends gold to beat Epic Boss! At most lvl 100 boss is only two or three cash hits for most people.

Assault by Flatulence
04-18-2014, 10:42 PM
The following is a ticket I sent to gree's so called customer service. To which they swiftly sent a robotic reply totally ignoring the problem as usual: Gree please dont "help" us level 250 players anymore. Your new algorythm and the theoretical testing that went along with it are rubbish. I now am scoring consistent ip in this current war. I am scoring consistently less than ever before. Ergo, if you are trying to drive out all your non gold spending 250 players, along with the 250 players that have had it with you trying to squeeze more money from them, you are doing an excellent job. So keep up the good work. You will soon find yourselves out of work and I will rejoice in celebration with a bottle of Dom Perignon, where my money will be better spent.

Platform96
04-18-2014, 10:56 PM
The following is a ticket I sent to gree's so called customer service. To which they swiftly sent a robotic reply totally ignoring the problem as usual: Gree please dont "help" us level 250 players anymore. Your new algorythm and the theoretical testing that went along with it are rubbish. I now am scoring consistent ip in this current war. I am scoring consistently less than ever before. Ergo, if you are trying to drive out all your non gold spending 250 players, along with the 250 players that have had it with you trying to squeeze more money from them, you are doing an excellent job. So keep up the good work. You will soon find yourselves out of work and I will rejoice in celebration with a bottle of Dom Perignon, where my money will be better spent.
The changes in the algorithm apply to everyone playing this game across the board. If you are scoring lower average IP so will other people. Maybe you should use your brain to logically deduce that this update actually gives higher level players an advantage as campers (low lvls) are scoring less on average.

Assault by Flatulence
04-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Maybe you should use YOUR brain. If it's all relative, then there is no advantage afforded to level 250 players. That was the harbinger at the onset of this thread, to level the playing field for the long disadvantaged level 250 players.

sister morphine
04-18-2014, 11:33 PM
Do you mean Raid Boss? No one spends gold to beat Epic Boss! At most lvl 100 boss is only two or three cash hits for most people.
Your level?

t12pm
04-18-2014, 11:39 PM

Lmao that is funny **** right there 2 or 3 cash hits.

As for the new ip it's just like every other change it sucks. Level 236 usually every hit is 400 to 500 some as high as 650. Have not had one over 425 yet most 200 to 350

Benjibbks5
04-18-2014, 11:49 PM

You asking this question shows that you have no idea of how discriminated against were the Lv 250s. Last Epic Boss Gree created a tier exclusively to squeeze gold out of us Lv 250s.

HavingFun
04-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Unfortunately for you, can't fix stupid with duct tape.

abstraxlim
04-19-2014, 02:27 AM
I got lower ip range from 250 - 400 despites my lvls difference is 60++ above. No point to pump in gold in this game anymore.

aron
04-19-2014, 03:14 AM
Getting lower ip average than last war, even with a new +10% ip mod. New system blows

Heapsofblue
04-19-2014, 03:43 AM

Well I'm not sure I can agree with u. I'm high level player who has put the time into the game. Why should someone new to the game get the same benefits I have worked for.

Notorious94
04-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Well I'm not sure I can agree with u. I'm high level player who has put the time into the game. Why should someone new to the game get the same benefits I have worked for.

The same reason gree has made it that high levels can match low levels for IP per hit. What's the benefit of being low level anymore? Used to benefit us during wars, actually helped us get into top teams to benefit both parties during war. So glad I got 2 apple refunds and sold my accounts while they were worth something.

Congratulations on "fixing" another section to this game gree

Nighteg
04-19-2014, 05:01 AM
What's the benefit of being low level anymore?

There shouldn't be any benefit to being a low lvl. That only happens in gree games.

t12pm
04-19-2014, 05:07 AM
The same reason gree has made it that high levels can match low levels for IP per hit. What's the benefit of being low level anymore? Used to benefit us during wars, actually helped us get into top teams to benefit both parties during war. So glad I got 2 apple refunds and sold my accounts while they were worth something.

That's just it the low levels should not of had that benefit to begin with, camping as most put it which in turn started all these changes if you read back about most changes they were changed to put a end to camping what other game do you come in as a newer player and get such a benefit

Notorious94
04-19-2014, 06:28 AM
You only get the benefit of being a LLP if you work hard on your stats. It's not just like there you go you can hit anyone. For 3 months when I was low level I could only hit the wall and DL and occasional LLP.
So by starting from new you don't have a benefit you have to work hard to gain that benefit. And for what reason now? To score low? When lower league teams beat the top teams do they score less points than when top teams beat each other? No! so why when earlier I hit some 200 levels above me did I only score 200IP. It's a silly move as I know people who go "600IP!!!! Time to drop the gold"
Now it's "200IP f that sh1t"

All in all I don't care. Gree won't change it because they have done this to try an gain more money in gold from its players. When people need to score 100k IP to stay in a top 25 synd it now costs 30% or 40% more gold. And that's why they have done it.

b-w
04-19-2014, 07:24 AM
so much messed up..sometimes i'm getting 3 hits on gold refill...wtf

ip situation was bad for me last time and worse this time..

first battle i had 45 wins for a whopping 15k..i hit 60 levels above me for a average of 290 ip went to 100 levels for the same average and 20 levels was 310...i just hit 10 levels lower than me scouting and i got 320 ip and hit 5 levels lower for 154 ip..

so yeah real consistent..it consistently sucks

Dat Guy
04-19-2014, 07:30 AM
so yeah real consistent..it consistently sucks

You nailed it b-w!

Notorious94
04-19-2014, 08:24 AM
so much messed up..sometimes i'm getting 3 hits on gold refill...wtf

That's what I got apple refund for!

Burnttree
04-19-2014, 08:24 AM
I don't know what you did but with the new changes my team is getting matched up with other teams that are 100 to 200 ranks above us.

surfinguy369
04-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Lol we are not even a top 100 team getting matched up with top 5. At least it saves us time and energy from hitting.

rysherb78
04-19-2014, 08:38 AM
When your in game design, the WORST thing you can do is nerf DOWN players points, people feel cheated!!! Especially when the "new changes" don't do what was implied...ie less fluctuations in IP (BS!!!)same fluctuations just 20% LOWER! you guys really need to think about things properly before making any stupid moves like this.....your getting like the pollititions....totally untrustworthy, talking complete nonsense and telling us its for our benefit! I think you just killed the game with this final nail!

coolwip
04-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Lower points for all lower lvl. High stat players. What's the point of making your player as strong as possible per level if you can attack a lower level and get just about the same points. Just seems like greed is just trying to make us spend more gold to get the same points. The points jump up and down just like before 250 one hit and 430 the next. Have not scared over 470 all battle I gess 550 and 600s are a thing of the past.

reticlover
04-19-2014, 11:14 AM
gree lowered the amount of ip received to make us spend more gold to achieve the same amount of IP. well guess what. IM DONE BUYING GOLD. When gree starts listening to us(consumers) then i will buy gold again.

pdrsn
04-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Im lvl 250 with +30% IP. I have now hit a number of different stats/lvl players.
I have tried lvl 250s with a couple of mill less stats, 250s with 30mill less stats, lvl 200-249s with close stats and low stats. All point on the same rival differs from 200-420.
But when a lvl 130, 8mill no IP boost player in my syn hit a rival with higher lvl and barely lower def, he got 600+ points..

This new formula sucks.

Idiokus
04-19-2014, 11:41 AM
That's exactly what it is ...lower ip to make peeps spend more to reach goals! Forum members complained about injustice done to high lvls ...so why not fix ip for high levels only? I feel as if my 91% ip in mods not working I'm lvl 211 last war got over 600ip when I hit a lvl 250 ...now I get 250 ip and still weird fluctuations in numbers. First it was the rival list , now anyone can rob anyone and now this. No point to work on stats to try to get better points from high levels during war and you get robbed by players that are way way weaker. Yep ...nice job ! Would have been more honest just to state on forum that as of this war players below lvl 250 will pay more for the famous 1,200 wins and war!

PammyHoJo
04-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Was it even worth it to spend billions to buy the syndicate IP bonuses?

rysherb78
04-19-2014, 02:16 PM
That's exactly what it is ...lower ip to make peeps spend more to reach goals! Forum members complained about injustice done to high lvls ...so why not fix ip for high levels only? I feel as if my 91% ip in mods not working I'm lvl 211 last war got over 600ip when I hit a lvl 250 ...now I get 250 ip and still weird fluctuations in numbers. First it was the rival list , now anyone can rob anyone and now this. No point to work on stats to try to get better points from high levels during war and you get robbed by players that are way way weaker. Yep ...nice job ! Would have been more honest just to state on forum that as of this war players below lvl 250 will pay more for the famous 1,200 wins and war!

Lmfao!!! 91% IP bonus and only 600+ IP last war...it wasn't working before the change....my synd members used to get 650 IP with just 45%.....(25% synd and 20% tilda blade)....so yeah deffo getting ripped off!! My PB IP was 580 in non IP bonus synd....moved to a full bonus synd and guess what..??? The very next war hitting same targets did my IP raise 25%..?? Did it heck!!! Still 580 PB so that was nonsense too!!!! It was exactly same scores and exactly same fluctuations as before, so I 100% call BS on that, w/out a shadow of a doubt!!! And I'm talking using 1500+g p/battle in both synd's and now its just the same fluctuations but about 20% lower than last war..GREEEEE'd!!!!

aron
04-19-2014, 03:00 PM
So, to summon it up for you Oracle: Please change it back to how it as and make ip mods work properly. Thanks

Assault by Flatulence
04-19-2014, 03:26 PM
You can either listen to the deafening roar of the people that put the food on your table. Or you can go on as you normally do and ignore the qualms that your clientele are experiencing. Just remember that when you find yourselves needing and hungry, that you did that to yourselves. We dont need this stupid game but you do need the revenue that you derive from it ever so undeservedly.

Siren2
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM
I would like to say that after trying your "new" method for the last two days that you may have jumped the gun and established a new system without actually seeing if it works in game play. So far my syndicates (yes, all three) have been matched up with syndicates with extreme stat AND level difference. Although, this method may be benefitting the top few hundred teams, what about the thousands of other teams???? My syndicates are alwaysrising to a challenge, but this is an impossible challenge to rise to. Due to your new method of matching up no one is even battling. Why try when you no for sure you can't beat the other team. Testing a method before implementing it would be my suggestion. Or do you only listen to the suggestions of the top elite teams?

BrisingrBoss
04-20-2014, 12:57 AM

Now all that we need is for gree to give more IP based on attackers level, not on defender's level. Value their older players who have been loyal customers for years. als BTW, Selling your accounts is Against TOS. you can get banned for that!!!

Benjibbks5
04-20-2014, 02:22 AM
Now all that we need is for gree to give more IP based on attackers level, not on defender's level. Value their older players who have been loyal customers for years. als BTW, Selling your accounts is Against TOS. you can get banned for that!!!

+1. That will give people the incentive to level up. XP can then really be considered a prize.:p

General Dudus
04-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Was it even worth it to spend billions to buy the syndicate IP bonuses?

This new system is a joke even hitting a HL player 297 pts but hit a lower level with my mini 329 pts

Nighteg
04-20-2014, 04:35 AM

+2

myradarling
04-20-2014, 05:22 AM
ips still sucks tho..lol

snowbunny_0201
04-20-2014, 08:26 AM
I've begged and pleaded and did all I know sent report after report and nobody seems to want to help me, I've been a loyal player, an active cash spender so you would think someone would want to help, eh no! So with this being my 3rd week without my act (after just spending cash on it) I refuse to start all over. Bad business man bad business,funny thing is I have talked around and this isn't the first time and from what I have heard, Gree doesn't help people like me, so this is my last attempt at saving my act, please help me

t12pm
04-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Same boat with my mini sent numerous replies to tickets was asked for gold receipts sent then and has been nothing since even replied to tickets on several occasions but not a word from gree.

On topic the ip is garbage tried higher tried lower tried close stats and still only broke 420 ip one time greatfix gree

KingOW
04-20-2014, 08:56 AM
als BTW, Selling your accounts is Against TOS. you can get banned for that!!!

Why care if it get banned when you already have sold it? Some tough love to the buyer and real $$$ to the seller.

Gunn
04-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Instead of complaining, I'm going to try to offer some insight, just in case gree cares to try and fix what you have done with the current ip.

1. Level should matter. A level 100 with 25 mil in stats is a stronger account than a level 200 with 30 mil. It should be reflected in the ip. You should be rewarded for being able to attack players at a higher level than you. What you need to fix is only for level 250 players who don't have anyone higher to attack. I will admit the system isn't fair to them.

2. You said you took some of the randomness out of the ip reward algorithm, which is good. Everyone would like more consistent ip. The trouble is we're not seeing it. Myself and everyone I have talked to is still seeing just as much fluctuation in ip attacking the same target.

3. People don't like scoring less ip than they are accustomed to. If you need to balance things out for the high level players, you should reward them with more ip, not reward low levels with less. And all the high level players I've talked to say their seeing less ip as well, so I don't even know how this balances. Just seems like less ip across the board.

People on this forum do tend to be over dramatic and complain a lot, but that doesn't mean they don't have a point. You guys are on a bad run. All the recent changes you have made have not made the game any better. In fact they haveade it worse. I see more and more people quitting all the time, and it just seems like such a shame. L your problems are easily remedied.

bdub
04-20-2014, 09:09 AM
In all honesty, the new IP system really sucks. GREE's claims of decreasing the fluctuations really means that the high IP numbers have been removed, but we still get the same low numbers. So yes, there is less variance, but once again, the players that have been playing the game the longest and working hard for things like IP mods are getting shafted. Nice way to frustrate the most loyal gold spending players GREE.

Bottom line = the new IP algorithm stinks

JennythePixie
04-20-2014, 09:17 AM
I speak for my entire syndicate when I say these "improvements" were ill advised. They have costs us dearly. Next time you want to improve something please do every CC player a favor and fix the lag issue, which have been a headache since I started playing the game, every event creates major lag its unacceptable. Your company makes more than enough money to fix the issue. Please reverse your so-called "improvments" and fix what NEEDS to be fixed before messing something else up.

Hey everyone,

Luca1
04-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Shaving points off the top end of the range only serves one purpose: force us to pay more to reach our syndicate goals.

polly
04-20-2014, 09:51 AM
My lower level account still averages twice my high level older account with higher stats does

PhantomNine
04-20-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm a level 250 and have never seen a 500 points win. The highest I've gotten was 375. I've not seen a change for the better with the new implementation and as far as my teams mates are concerned all of them have been commenting on the lower scores acquired in this war. So basically we're still getting the same as before except the wins are scored less.

Assault by Flatulence
04-20-2014, 10:41 AM
I just did some calculating and I am a level 250 player whom supposedly is supposed to be benefitting from this change. I am losing 14% of the influence points that I would normally get. So in conclusion gree is hurting us level 250 players even more now with their new untested oh excuse me theoretically tested algorythm.

Assault by Flatulence
04-20-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm a level 250 and have never seen a 500 points win. The highest I've gotten was 375. I've not seen a change for the better with the new implementation and as far as my teams mates are concerned all of them have been commenting on the lower scores acquired in this war. So basically we're still getting the same as before except the wins are scored less.

If we are scoring less for wins, how are things still basically the same?

therealbengie
04-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Instead of complaining, I'm going to try to offer some insight, just in case gree cares to try and fix what you have done with the current ip.

1. Level should matter. A level 100 with 25 mil in stats is a stronger account than a level 200 with 30 mil. It should be reflected in the ip. You should be rewarded for being able to attack players at a higher level than you. What you need to fix is only for level 250 players who don't have anyone higher to attack. I will admit the system isn't fair to them.

the only bit I can agree with is making it fairer on L250's, being stronger at a lower level doesn't make you a better or stronger player, it normally means you started playing after the higher level player. The strength of items is constantly growing so the later you start playing means you will hit the same relative strength at a lower level.

surfinguy369
04-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Not to mention losing to players with 8 million less defense than your attack is laughable. This game is now a complete joke.

Jeremy Kyle
04-20-2014, 01:59 PM
This is like the rivals list, wont be changed or commented on

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Dear TheOracle,
I have a suggestion that won't be too popular with the cc community. Make these sort of changes behind the scenes without announcing them. You draw more attention to this by announcing it.

If this was a money grab then it would have been better to do it quietly. If it was in fact to balance things for 250's, then rest assured that they would still spend gold regardless of this change. Just look at history of wars... I mean, there wasn't really an outcry for this change. I can't even recall the last time I saw a serious thread complaining about this problem. Until now that is.

Benjibbks5
04-20-2014, 05:35 PM

2. You said you took some of the randomness out of the ip reward algorithm, which is good. Everyone would like more consistent ip. The trouble is we're not seeing it. Myself and everyone I have talked to is still seeing just as much fluctuation in ip attacking the same target.

3. People don't like scoring less ip than they are accustomed to. If you need to balance things out for the high level players, you should reward them with more ip, not reward low levels with less. And all the high level players I've talked to say their seeing less ip as well, so I don't even know how this balances. Just seems like less ip across the board.

People on this forum do tend to be over dramatic and complain a lot, but that doesn't mean they don't have a point. You guys are on a bad run. All the recent changes you have made have not made the game any better. In fact they haveade it worse. I see more and more people quitting all the time, and it just seems like such a shame. L your problems are easily remedied.

+1. This is the kind of sensible reasoning that this forum needs, not just aimless bashing, which is unconstructive.

PSYCHO ACE
04-20-2014, 05:50 PM
What i want to know is what happened to our ip mod with tildas blade....now i am averaging less points than i did before tildas blade.... it sucks when your only scoring between 250-350 and your a level 250. Hope Gree fixes this or more people will retire from the game.

Heapsofblue
04-20-2014, 10:32 PM
What i want to know is what happened to our ip mod with tildas blade....now i am averaging less points than i did before tildas blade.... it sucks when your only scoring between 250-350 and your a level 250. Hope Gree fixes this or more people will retire from the game.
Gree never admit they have made a mistake. I'm getting less points than last battle and am level 243. As usual greed strikes again. I also have a secondary account at level 120 who is also scoring less points. It is an active account not a camper.

Heapsofblue
04-20-2014, 10:34 PM
In all honesty, the new IP system really sucks. GREE's claims of decreasing the fluctuations really means that the high IP numbers have been removed, but we still get the same low numbers. So yes, there is less variance, but once again, the players that have been playing the game the longest and working hard for things like IP mods are getting shafted. Nice way to frustrate the most loyal gold spending players GREE.

Bottom line = the new IP algorithm stinks
I have not found less variance I can still hit same rival and get 350 then hit again and get 190. So thie issue is not fixed as per usual... What we have come to expect from gree....to be ****ed over...

Heapsofblue
04-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Same boat with my mini sent numerous replies to tickets was asked for gold receipts sent then and has been nothing since even replied to tickets on several occasions but not a word from gree.

On topic the ip is garbage tried higher tried lower tried close stats and still only broke 420 ip one time greatfix gree
Bet gree also thanked u for ur patience lol. I got sick of receiving that reply...so replied to them I had no patience so not point thanking me and would they just fix the f n problem...never heard from them again..

sister morphine
04-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Why care if it get banned when you already have sold it? Some tough love to the buyer and real $$$ to the seller.
If you sold it knowing the possibility of a ban was there, maybe it could land you in court if the buyer thought that was worthwhile. :eek:

Beatrix kiddo
04-21-2014, 04:21 AM
Has anyone else noticed that when you buy the gold health refill you only get 3/4 hits? Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me?

maanjassp
04-21-2014, 07:14 AM
I am sure Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie is going to be a blockbuster

Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie For you (http://cptnamerica2tws.comunidades.net/)
Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier - Watch or Download (http://upmodelmanagement.com/content/no-stress-for-watch-captain-america-2-the-winter-soldier-online)
Watch Here Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie (http://streamhd.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/351383-easily-watch-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-o)

Accordingly quite for subtext, and formidable to Guidance a Jewel development through the prism of civics. (Don’t condemn me!

Benjibbks5
04-21-2014, 07:25 AM

It is quite obvious that Gree did not take into consider human behaviour when introducing new changes. If they had just introduced this new change but made everyone score better IPs overall (people will still spend gold to win streaks or keep their Syn ranking), we would probably see much more positive comments here than now.

sap_pete
04-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Beating lvl 211 with a lvl 85 = 250ish points.
Beating lvl 47 with a lvl 141 = 400+ points.

Who expected Gree to make any kind of change and not fck it up ?

Laelia
04-21-2014, 10:47 AM
it does seem wrong whit I hit a player 110 levels higher than mee and get less than 200 ip's

ohlo-00
04-21-2014, 12:13 PM
I think it ismvery good now. I have 4 accounts. Lvl238. 109. 70.40. There is only little diffence now. This is good. Last battle it was bad. Thank you gree

Lil_Eugenie
04-21-2014, 02:42 PM
It's complete garbage, how are we supposed to zone in on a certain target? Just a guess and hit? Will surely cause more gold usage... wait, that cannot be the REAL purpose could it?

KCUF
04-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Why not calculate IP like this:

OwnLevel + (RivalLevel-OwnLevel)

This way it's more rewarding to level up (sorry campers). And levels 250 can beat other levels 250 to get 250 IP.
A level200 has to beat a level250 to get the same.

OneHoop
04-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Why not calculate IP like this:

OwnLevel + (RivalLevel-OwnLevel)

This way it's more rewarding to level up (sorry campers). And levels 250 can beat other levels 250 to get 250 IP.
A level200 has to beat a level250 to get the same.

OwnLevel + (RivalLevel-OwnLevel) = OwnLevel + RivalLevel - OwnLevel
= OwnLevel - OwnLevel + RivalLevel
= 0 + RivalLevel
= RivalLevel

MATH!!!

Trinity_1985
04-21-2014, 11:39 PM
Quit playing crime city. It's a broke POS and is run, programmed and moderated by morons

Guru.
04-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Who left feedback about Influence Points being too much about level? I'm not buying it. What else could it possibly be about? If a low level beats a higher level you should definitely be awarded more IP than if I was lvl 250 killing a lvl 60. I didn't see anything over 475 all battle and I tried everything. Either way you guys are very vauge about this new system.. throw us a bone here.

cynicalmofo
04-23-2014, 05:43 AM
OwnLevel + (RivalLevel-OwnLevel) = OwnLevel + RivalLevel - OwnLevel
= OwnLevel - OwnLevel + RivalLevel
= 0 + RivalLevel
= RivalLevel

MATH!!!

Incorrect.

mitche
04-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Definitely not flatter consistency

Assault by Flatulence
04-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Why continue to pour money and invaluable time into a game that it's developers invariably ignoe it's customer base. It's just insane to believe that it will get better. There is just too long a history of complete and utter disregard for the players wishes. It is insane to believe that the outcome of any implemented changes would be for OUR benefit.