PDA

View Full Version : BROS/TFS MOVEMENT/ STRIPPING what are viable solutions to fix this issue

frostman27
04-16-2014, 01:40 PM
OK STRIPPING its become a problem there have been many thoughts from numerous players on both platforms so I'm making this so all who would like to give there opinions on what we think gree should do to sort this out can post there ideals here in one spot for all to see so that we may find the proper fix that works for all players ranging from the top to the bottom and not just a select few thank you

ShadowDash1089
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Discussing it is futile since gree supports it.
They are aware of it for some time and all theyve done is to throw the defeat rank bonus fuel on the stripping fire.
Easy solution was basing your defeat score on the quality and numbers of armors you defeated

frostman27
04-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Maybe maybe not time will tell my good knight

DK Shady
04-16-2014, 02:19 PM
How about just calling it the "No Stripping Movement" rather than an advertisement for a guild? After all, it's the 11+ Movement, not *names of all 11+ guilds* movement.

Now to add constructively to the conversation, a start would be requiring all 3 knights out at all times.

firefly333
04-16-2014, 02:33 PM
I know Shady and some have also mentioned that having three knights set so you cant change their armors, including main would help. Or all 6 have their armors set once war starts so you cant change their armors and strip.

frostman27
04-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Well not bad ideals and didn't really give much thought to the name of this movement more the cause and those are not bad suggestions others that have been bought up threw chats on line have been things like must use 3 nights in a fight and instead of my stats of armor comparison do something more along the line of armor tier so can still farm players with 4* armors and get good points for us wearing all epics but 3* and below give less and so on and so forth based on your armors tier or deminishing points like one guy said so it would make it more interesting to have to attack a new target every time to get max points every time so just keep putting all the ones you think would work here and just maybe we can find one that will work

DK Shady
04-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Well not bad ideals and didn't really give much thought to the name of this movement more the cause and those are not bad suggestions others that have been bought up threw chats on line have been things like must use 3 nights in a fight and instead of my stats of armor comparison do something more along the line of armor tier so can still farm players with 4* armors and get good points for us wearing all epics but 3* and below give less and so on and so forth based on your armors tier or deminishing points like one guy said so it would make it more interesting to have to attack a new target every time to get max points every time so just keep putting all the ones you think would work here and just maybe we can find one that will work

Problem with this is that you can be farming a gm, they put all boosts on, now you get garbage points. If your opponent matches an ally guild, they can strip to boosts and won't give decent points, thus helping the ally guild.

Sol Invictus
04-16-2014, 03:39 PM
There is no "solution".

It's part of the game.

Remember that basketball movie Will Ferrell was in? At the end, (spoilers!) when he invents the alley-oop.

The alley-oop is part of basketball now.
The forward pass is part of American football now.
Don't fight it. You can't. It's part of the game.

You can play football without passing. You can play basketball without the alley-oop.
You probably won't win any championships.

Lonestar Light
04-16-2014, 03:42 PM
How about just calling it the "No Stripping Movement" rather than an advertisement for a guild? After all, it's the 11+ Movement, not *names of all 11+ guilds* movement.
^^ this

So far the ideas thrown around are as open to abuse as the current system.
I find funny how the same people that complain about stripping making their shiny, great epics useless are suggesting to lock 3 armors. Better be restricted and unable to use them at all then than having them available and not needing them. Great logic there.

Anything that requires work on the knights side is open to abuse, if you want a system without loopholes that can be exposed you need to figure out something else.
A timer that needs to recharge after an opponents has been attacked may be an idea.
A incremental bonus for every different opponent you defeat may work too.

busteroaf
04-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Best idea:

Win bonus based on ranking. Ladder style. As you move up, a win against you means more for the opponent. Make the win bonus worth more than a guild could gain from farming a low level guild. Make wins mean something. You get more points for beating a top 10 team than a top 100 team. Make teams want to actually fight their peers. Then, you'll have more legit battles.

Add into that, an idea mentioned a long time ago... diminishing returns for farming an opponent repeatedly. Make it substantial so there is a distinct effect for farming someone. 20% each time. After defeating someone 5x, they're worth 0. Yes, this caps the potential points, but please, how else would you do it? Unless they institute a roster clear bonus/requirement... capping repeated hits on the same opponent is the easiest way to combat stripping. Or a timer. Can only attack an opponent X times in Y minutes.

But, this is one of the few times I'll agree with Sol. Its in the game. Either you convince people to simply not do it, and get enough on your side so that those who strip are few and far between and have a negligible effect on the game... or, you have to deal with it going forward. Gree isn't going to change it. It has been around and known about for so long that they'd have done something about it by now if they actually cared. It is clear they don't.

At this point, be lucky that its taken this long to get to Android, since its been around iOS for much longer.

frostman27
04-16-2014, 03:57 PM
^^ this

I find funny how the same people that complain about stripping making their shiny, great epics useless are suggesting to lock 3 armors. Better be restricted and unable to use them at all then than having them available and not needing them. Great logic there.

Anything that requires work on the knights side is open to abuse, if you want a system without loopholes that can be exposed you need to figure out something else.
A timer that needs to recharge after an opponents has been attacked may be an idea.
See this is why I did this so we can share and pick apart the ideals we have on this to find a effective solution thanks

ZERO_07
04-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Take away the bonus points given from defeating HCs and above. Fixed.

ettexor1
04-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Take away the bonus points given from defeating HCs and above. Fixed.

?? How does this fix stripping? People will still get decent points for beating anyone with 1 knight wearing a basic armor, it will just mean the GM's no longer need to strip, everybody else still can...

firefly333
04-16-2014, 05:59 PM
^^ this

I mean put on armors that you have to fight in for the rest of the war. If you had to pick just three armors for the entire war, then you woudnt pick a stripped down boost, was my point. (which you missed but ready to jump down my throat)

I prefer to fight with more than 3 armors, I switch between hellfire and chainmail for my 3rd choice and the new armor is good too now. So, Im not saying this is my favorite idea, but if you had to fight in three armors, like in arena, you would always pick three good ones and would not have the option to switch to a boost.

Im simpy suggesting a approach like in arena for those who can comprehend the idea. Shady has mentioned similar as a way that would cut out stripping.

People complained so Im offering some ideas.

I stayed away from the forum for the last two weeks because of the negative attacks, its tiresome. I think I will go take another breather. If people cant say ideas that will work without getting attacked, then the thread goes downhill like all the others.

Lonestar Light
04-17-2014, 04:16 AM
firefly the comment you answered was not aimed at you, I never saw you complaining that "stripping is not fun because you cannot use your better armors" and then turn to other threads to suggest to be restricted from using them.
It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

And by the way in arena there is no restriction ;)
And guess what? Back before the new arena scoring (and pairing) system stripping was widespread in the arena too. We are talking 8-10 months ago, not yesterday. Why? Because the advantage you got from the revenge bonus rewarded stripping.
For all the *****ing and moaning there's been about stripping everybody forgot to mention the most important aspect of it: it's mutually beneficial and the loser benefit from it as much, if not more, than the winner.
Losing a strip battle nets more points to the loser than a regular battle, have you ever seen a sport event where the loser comes out of the game with a better record?
If we really want to make suggestions to bring back the fun into this game they should not be about limiting what a player can do, they should be about removing the nonsense of being rewarded for losing

Arcane Haven
04-18-2014, 06:05 AM
I still think they should do a war every once in a while where no gems are allowed to be used to buy more war energy,. That would make it fair and strategic. The only ones who would cry about it would be the guilds who hold top spots due to excess gemming. If they held an event like this once a month it would make things interesting then they could have better armor to give away for those events

Yongsan
04-18-2014, 08:17 AM
I still think they should do a war every once in a while where no gems are allowed to be used to buy more war energy,. That would make it fair and strategic. The only ones who would cry about it would be the guilds who hold top spots due to excess gemming. If they held an event like this once a month it would make things interesting then they could have better armor to give away for those events

Only problem is Guild Wars are where Gree makes the most money, hence the wars every weekend and hence the now 4 day wars. There are a lot of great suggestions here but stripping is something that will only be fixed through the players making an effort to stay away from it and playing the game as it is meant to be played - meaning you put on your strongest armors to make yourself the most formidable to the opponents. Stripping is not cheating, because GREE is aware of it and has not done anything about it since it spurs gem-spending. As Sol said earlier.. it just became a part of the game now

Dark Prince
04-18-2014, 09:41 AM
A Large Point Bonus(based on how many members the guild has) for defeating each and every opponent in the enemy guild.

Or Un-highlighting the knight just killed by your guild making it impossible to attack until the roster has been cleared.

smujica93
04-18-2014, 02:00 PM
A Large Point Bonus(based on how many members the guild has) for defeating each and every opponent in the enemy guild.

Or Un-highlighting the knight just killed by your guild making it impossible to attack until the roster has been cleared.

Finally, an original and practical idea. With this in play, now the stronger guild truly will have an advantage. Gem power alone wouldn't determine which guild wins in an individual war battle.

grantevans2
04-18-2014, 02:41 PM
if they were against stripping they would have made it so you get more points for attacking new targets, not ranking officials. If they put cooldowns on when you can attack someone again or when they can be attacked again, it hurts either how fast you can gem or when your guild can attack the same target. With officers being worth more they wont make it so your guild cant attack after you and with gree loving money they wont change it so you cant gem as quick.

Locking as 3 armours for a war is pointless, how do you armour swap when being attacked? Thats half the fun of being a sentinel or GM. How do you armour swap when you cant defeat someone? Make all your expensive armour useless? The sheer ignorance of all of you for thinking they will change it is almost funny.

Grow up, it is a strategy. If you want to top 10 you dont play for fun or anyways, you just gem hardcore. You want strategy and fun battles spend less than 100 gems and do free battles in a 100-1000 ranked guild. The fact that you can GEM limits strategy and skill for guild wars anyways, why not limit amount of gems used? OH because IT LOSES MONEY. As does every thing to stop stripping. You dont want cheap tactics yet your guild gem gem gems. Go look at a guild like solaris. They guild spends almost no gems, maybe 300 between them THE WHOLE EPIC WAR and yet they can top 50 easily. Why? Strategy, communication and frenzy. You want more fun from the game then stop spending so much money on it. That is the only reason you complain is because you spend so much money and someone can spend more or use it better and you feel you have lost it.

Gemming is the ****ed up strategy, not stripping. You want to take one then take both, but it will never happen. Embrace what you must accept as reality and get with it. You cant beat them, join them. Thats why I have arclite shroud and snowstorm platemail.

Dark Prince
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Finally, an original and practical idea. With this in play, now the stronger guild truly will have an advantage. Gem power alone wouldn't determine which guild wins in an individual war battle.

Yep I should be working for Gree by now

busteroaf
04-18-2014, 11:19 PM

I've heard this before.

If I've heard this before like the above comment said, that means its not original... practical yes, but not original. My apologies to the bubble I just burst. This was brought up as an idea what, 8+ months ago?

Yep I should be working for Gree by now

God no. There would be too many BusteRloaF RBJ GM toons running around if you had your way.

Big Lo
04-19-2014, 04:19 AM
stripping makes gree more money so its wont stop. great talk next topic

Ivor
04-19-2014, 07:32 AM
stripping makes gree more money so its wont stop. great talk next topic

Frost's idea was 1) find viable solution, 2) recruit enough heavy gemmers, willing to stop buying gems till Gree apply this solution (or for some time, at least). Power to the buyers! :cool:

BROS Ivor

smujica93
04-19-2014, 07:36 AM
I've heard this before.

If I've heard this before like the above comment said, that means its not original... practical yes, but not original. My apologies to the bubble I just burst. This was brought up as an idea what, 8+ months ago?

God no. There would be too many BusteRloaF RBJ GM toons running around if you had your way.

I wasn't here 8+ months ago. What a fantastic time that was.

busteroaf
04-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Frost's idea was 1) find viable solution, 2) recruit enough heavy gemmers, willing to stop buying gems till Gree apply this solution (or for some time, at least). Power to the buyers! :cool:

BROS Ivor

Careful with what you say.

#2 sounds awful close to a taboo topic on these forums. Not for me, but the uh... "Authority" if you know what I mean.

Dark Prince
04-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Careful with what you say.

#2 sounds awful close to a taboo topic on these forums. Not for me, but the uh... "Authority" if you know what I mean.

Oh no, better watch out.

smujica93
04-19-2014, 06:20 PM
Oh no, better watch out.

Shhhh...Big Brother is watching you. He is watching all of us.

frostman27
04-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Kind of the point of this hehehe😝😋😝😛😜😎

ramuh
04-20-2014, 07:36 AM
OK STRIPPING its become a problem there have been many thoughts from numerous players on both platforms so I'm making this so all who would like to give there opinions on what we think gree should do to sort this out can post there ideals here in one spot for all to see so that we may find the proper fix that works for all players ranging from the top to the bottom and not just a select few thank you

No one in top10 should get matched with guilds in top100. There is outmatched draw and none of u guys complain about when u get them. There is no difference between outmatching and stripping since higher rank guilds have better armors normally. The top guilds have earned their armors and should not fight out of top 50rankings

frostman27
04-20-2014, 12:00 PM
No one in top10 should get matched with guilds in top100. There is outmatched draw and none of u guys complain about when u get them. There is no difference between outmatching and stripping since higher rank guilds have better armors normally. The top guilds have earned their armors and should not fight out of top 50rankings
Well what do you think should be done I am looking for a solution that works for everyone not just top ranking guilds

Princess_Alexis
04-20-2014, 05:18 PM

Maybe a smaller matching draw? So those within the ribbon brackets would only face those within their ribbon, and then the top ten guilds vs. only other top ten guilds. But as far as the stripping issue goes, if you build alliances and they willingly strip to help you earn points, I don't see what's wrong with that. There are guild alliances for a reason.

Dark Prince
04-20-2014, 05:25 PM

Ahem, I believe this issue has been solved ^^^^^^^
Gree just needs to implement it now :)

Kangaroeland
04-21-2014, 12:59 AM
Can we also make a movement to prevent stubborn guilds who arent well organised pushing top 10 prices to all time high levels?

dangdp7
04-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Personally i will not give gree any money til they stop the cheating and yes they called it cheating too when i complained but still haven't fixed the problem. It is easy to lock in your six nights best armor before war not rocket since. If they can lock you in a guild they can lock your armors on six nights for the entire war. Cheaters are cheaters and that is the way DK and rebel and war inc roll. Hope they all get banned

dangdp7
04-23-2014, 03:24 PM
it has not look at points in guild wars. Please get a clue

krisscross
04-23-2014, 06:48 PM
if u want to lock in ur knights that's all fine and dandy, doesn't solve anything, just equip your strongest 5 knights and leave one stripped, food for thought

smujica93
04-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Personally i will not give gree any money til they stop the cheating and yes they called it cheating too when i complained but still haven't fixed the problem. It is easy to lock in your six nights best armor before war not rocket since. If they can lock you in a guild they can lock your armors on six nights for the entire war. Cheaters are cheaters and that is the way DK and rebel and war inc roll. Hope they all get banned

Lol umadbro? It's not cheating if everyone has access to it. FYI you can strip too. Also, like many have said before, GREE won't discourage stripping as long as it benefits them.

Dianish
04-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Lol umadbro? It's not cheating if everyone has access to it.

So, counting cards at the casino or taking cards from the bottom is not cheating?

Having cards up ones sleeve is not cheating?

Move ones "brick" when playing monopoly or similar games?

How about the weigthed dice?

I can go on if you like...

busteroaf
04-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Not once has Gree stepped in to say anything about stripping, or addressed it in ANY manner.

Until then, it is ACCEPTED by Gree. Therefore, NOT cheating.

Please, stop beating this dead horse.

Dianish
04-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Not once has Gree stepped in to say anything about stripping, or addressed it in ANY manner.

Until then, it is ACCEPTED by Gree. Therefore, NOT cheating.

Please, stop beating this dead horse.

True. It's a broken system that Gree will never change due to 1 fact only - Higher revenue.

I was merely shooting down hi's(smujica) statement.

-----

Personally i do see it as an unfair advantage. But not exactly cheating.

smujica93
04-25-2014, 06:15 AM
True. It's a broken system that Gree will never change due to 1 fact only - Higher revenue.

I was merely shooting down hi's(smujica) statement.

-----

Personally i do see it as an unfair advantage. But not exactly cheating.

You really didn't shoot anything down at all. Stripping is built into the system. All of the examples you gave are not. The fact is that it is up to the creator of a game to decide what is cheating.

For the last time, STRIPPING IS NOT CHEATING. Does it ruin the game? Absolutely. I think we can all agree on that. That doesn't make it cheating.

ZERO_07
04-25-2014, 12:23 PM
War was the only fun thing left about this game, after stripping it became completely boring now.

Dianish
04-25-2014, 08:20 PM
War was the only fun thing left about this game, after stripping it became completely boring now.

This so called "fun" is more expensive than going to the amusement park. Quite sad.

Ivor
04-26-2014, 07:28 AM
This so called "fun" is more expensive than going to the amusement park. Quite sad.

That's the point. Stripping makes it much more expensive, but no fun

King juju
04-29-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't see a problem with stripping. It's a war...you for alliances and use them to your advantage.

Ivor
04-29-2014, 09:02 PM
I don't see a problem with stripping. It's a war...you for alliances and use them to your advantage.

Guys, ain't you reading what was said before? ;) when stripping was in alliances, it was a strategy, but now 90% of guilds we met, asked/proposed to strip. So it does not matter if you have an empire anymore. The only important thing is how many gems you are ready to throw. And it is boring.

busteroaf
04-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Guys, ain't you reading what was said before? ;) when stripping was in alliances, it was a strategy, but now 90% of guilds we met, asked/proposed to strip. So it does not matter if you have an empire anymore. The only important thing is how many gems you are ready to throw. And it is boring.

So just because 90% of the guilds ask, doesn't mean you have to strip for 100% of them. Do you? If so, newsflash, you're doing it wrong. Give them a reason to work WITH you, not against you.

That was the purpose of the Rainbow Co. Only stripping for other Rainbow Co. guilds meant anyone else who faced us, faced us head on. That is the benefit of being in an alliance.

Ivor
04-30-2014, 01:48 AM
We, in BROS, are not stripping at all. We don't want to work with stripping guilds, because we believe they are ruining the wars, stripping it of fun.

That was the purpose of the Rainbow Co. Only stripping for other Rainbow Co. guilds meant anyone else who faced us, faced us head on.

It is exactly what I am talking about. It is NOT like this anymore. Since we have GM bonus, weaker guilds are thinking they can profit from stripping and they are ready to strip for anyone. "UstripIstrip" became a most common GM's name.

BROS Ivor

King juju
04-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Well if a guild is going to beat you anyways...why not strip? Save your guild some gems. And like he said...you are allowed to say no...not that it will help when facing clans like DK, they will still farm your gm.

busteroaf
04-30-2014, 07:19 AM
We, in BROS, are not stripping at all. We don't want to work with stripping guilds, because we believe they are ruining the wars, stripping it of fun.

It is exactly what I am talking about. It is NOT like this anymore. Since we have GM bonus, weaker guilds are thinking they can profit from stripping and they are ready to strip for anyone. "UstripIstrip" became a most common GM's name.

BROS Ivor

Well if a guild is going to beat you anyways...why not strip? Save your guild some gems. And like he said...you are allowed to say no...not that it will help when facing clans like DK, they will still farm your gm.

I rarely agree with Juju, to my recollection, but again, you DON'T HAVE TO STRIP. I'm glad you're not stripping at all, and don't want to work with stripping guilds. Wait, do you work with any guilds? If so, how exactly do you work with them? Actually, I don't care either way.

Stripping will stay as long as Gree allows it, or until the top teams can all agree as a whole to not use stripping. But, as you know, I have little faith in people, and the second someone starts getting thumped, I'm willing to bet that someone out of that group that agreed not to fight strip battles, will up and find a strip battle to get back into the fold. Or if it isn't a strip, it will be a forced friendly matchup with an easy GM. Put 2 and 2 together. "Easy GM" is essentially stripping. Oh, they weren't stripped, they had an epic armor on. Or 3 unleveled 4*s... I know how things work. I'm not naive.

Unless you truly fly solo in this game as a guild, any "friendships" or "alliances" are there solely to benefit your group. Stripping benefits the group, so why would any sort of alliances not be frowned upon as well?

In regards to Juju's statement... if you're going to get beat, why not save some gems: Unless it will benefit both groups without disturbing another member of any alliances etc, sure. I've been there. But again, if you want to grow your alliances, you don't strip for others. Make them join you before you agree to strip for them. If its a weaker guild, they're the ones who are getting the big boost out of a mutual strip. The stronger guild stripping for some no-one doesn't benefit them, as they likely would crush them anyway, with or without the strip. As I said above, easy gm is essentially stripped gm.

And who is to say that both guilds will strip? I know I've been in plenty of battles where both GM's would strip, and one would either take their sweet time lowering their armors, or would purposely change his armors to something just ever so slightly stronger so they could keep farming the other GM, but wouldn't allow it the other way around... so even though you give up a strip, you're still not getting your full points since your own GM can't farm the opponent. Or that "we'll switch so you can farm me half way through..." which becomes at 25 minutes, or 20 minutes... another slow transition. Even when people try to be "fair" they do their best to maximize their own advantage.

MacRicky
04-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Collusion in a competitive arean is cheating in my book like a boxer taking a fall.

Ivor
04-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Stripping will stay as long as Gree allows it, or until the top teams can all agree as a whole to not use stripping.

well this is something we all agree on.

Stripping benefits the group, so why would any sort of alliances not be frowned upon as well?

Because it is not in groups anymore. And, when it becomes a common practice it looses its value of team work.

BROS Ivor

Ivor
04-30-2014, 11:48 PM
I rarely agree with Juju, to my recollection, but again, you DON'T HAVE TO STRIP.

...Stripping benefits the group, so why would any sort of alliances not be frowned upon as well?

Guys, you are keeping to explain to me how does it work... We know how does it work! We just don't want this woodpeckering! And, as we showed in the last war, when we took 9th place, one non-stripping guild can still win and have all this war fun, we are used to have before this stripping disaster erupted.

BROS Ivor

Ivor
05-01-2014, 02:18 AM
And last thing

If its a weaker guild, they're the ones who are getting the big boost out of a mutual strip.

I don't think weaker guilds benefit from stripping. Before this, they wouldn't fight lost battles, saving their gems. Today they propose stripping and burn a lot of gems, inflaming the costs of being top 25, but in the end of the day they are getting nowhere. We could see it on Android during last war .

busteroaf
05-01-2014, 02:52 AM
And last thing

I don't think weaker guilds benefit from stripping. Before this, they wouldn't fight lost battles, saving their gems. Today they propose stripping and burn a lot of gems, inflaming the costs of being top 25, but in the end of the day they are getting nowhere. We could see it on Android during last war .

You don't think weaker guilds benefit from stripping. I think you're an idiot and you clearly don't understand. Its not always top 25. Its not even top 50. Hell, it could be two 500 rank teams going head to head. Not every team burns gems during stripping either. For some, its a way to say "hey, there is no earthly way we could beat you, but strip, let our active people burn their free energy, and we'll go on our merry way." That is what half the strip battles end up being.

Only when you get into actual gem spending guilds does it affect any sort of outcome that means anything in the grand world of War rewards. That small, horribly under-geared guild that matches up with DK? Do you think they could find someone to farm with ease? Likely, no. If they could get a strip battle out of it, instead of just up and quitting and "saving gems"... they can still save gems, burn free energy, and still help their active people get some points out of it. If they can increase their ranking a bit? Go for it. Use it to get some better recruits, continue to move up the ladder. Those are the benefits.

And oh lord, please, lets not raise the cost of Top 25. Its only recently that Top 25 meant anything, so this isn't some grand thing that has been happening, and the costs have super inflated due to stripping. The rising cost of Top 25 is the availability of more Epics. Go look back at Top 25 scores from early wars. They were a joke. Hell, they still are. But only recently have they moved into something special. No one spent for Top 25 before. Stripping didn't make people spend more. Epics did.

Ivor
05-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Well... it was nice to hear your opinion, Busteroaf, but since it came to calling names and since you were beginning to repeat yourself, this conversation seems to be exhausted.

Have a nice day.

RicPper
05-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Best idea:

Win bonus based on ranking. Ladder style. As you move up, a win against you means more for the opponent. Make the win bonus worth more than a guild could gain from farming a low level guild. Make wins mean something. You get more points for beating a top 10 team than a top 100 team. Make teams want to actually fight their peers. Then, you'll have more legit battles.

Add into that, an idea mentioned a long time ago... diminishing returns for farming an opponent repeatedly. Make it substantial so there is a distinct effect for farming someone. 20% each time. After defeating someone 5x, they're worth 0. Yes, this caps the potential points, but please, how else would you do it? Unless they institute a roster clear bonus/requirement... capping repeated hits on the same opponent is the easiest way to combat stripping. Or a timer. Can only attack an opponent X times in Y minutes.

But, this is one of the few times I'll agree with Sol. Its in the game. Either you convince people to simply not do it, and get enough on your side so that those who strip are few and far between and have a negligible effect on the game... or, you have to deal with it going forward. Gree isn't going to change it. It has been around and known about for so long that they'd have done something about it by now if they actually cared. It is clear they don't.

At this point, be lucky that its taken this long to get to Android, since its been around iOS for much longer.

Its about money and rank. The stripping is not gonna stop

King juju
05-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Maybe if Bros learn to strip they would make top 10 easier lol. They are struggling to make it

Alexistheking124
05-10-2014, 09:36 PM
You can't truly take away stripping. If you force a guild to maintain the same armor for 3 days. What stops a GM from setting up 3 knights with strip armor and 3 knights with competitive gear. This topic should stop or next thing you know a guild war will only involve 3 knights without the option to change your armors or knights. Causing people to gem more because they can't beat a GM or HC because they are too restricted and can not awitch their armors to have an advantage.

Ivor
05-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Maybe if Bros learn to strip they would make top 10 easier lol. They are struggling to make it

That's right... but when we win, it feels good. Not like another 3 days of boring job xD

King juju
05-11-2014, 05:19 AM
That's right... but when we win, it feels good. Not like another 3 days of boring job xD
Know what feels good? Getting a sweet epic+. It never gets boring. its war and unlike the movies...the team with the most alliances always win.

Ivor
05-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Know what feels good? Getting a sweet epic+.

That is what your boss at work would say... get your sweet salary and be happy xD

BTW Juju, I have all war armors from Hell to Revelation, ex. this fire/stone, and you have Silver crap and Sol(regular)... it seems, by your deffinition, we are having much more fun than you do lol

King juju
05-11-2014, 10:07 AM
That is what your boss at work would say... get your sweet salary and be happy xD

BTW Juju, I have all war armors from Hell to Revelation, ex. this fire/stone, and you have Silver crap and Sol(regular)... it seems, by your deffinition, we are having much more fun than you do lol

i have those epics because i took a few months of knd. anyways, lets see how bros do this war...all that talk..keep up...bro

Ivor
05-11-2014, 06:11 PM
King Juju, I was joking. That what "xD" and "lol" stay for. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Sol Invictus
05-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Any upset BROS after this, we can give you a good home where you can get top ten. And we won't kick you while you're down, like DK does. Heh.

ColombianThreatMachine
05-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Bros, you guys are crazy. This war is getting too expensive and my wife is going to shoot me. For the love of god, just give up!!! Mad props though, much love and what ever way this goes, you guys have my respect.

King juju
05-12-2014, 04:21 AM
Someone should take this thread down..I heard bros were asking for strips lmao..

frostman27
05-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Someone should take this thread down..I heard bros were asking for strips lmao..
We didn't chose to strip this war we have had a bunch of players from guilds all around join up this war and did actually play without STRIPPING for the better half but the majority rules and just started setting the matches up on there own us true to our code BROS are fed up and this will more than likely be are last war but while we're at it let's show y'all what we can do when we drop down and play in the mud with the rest of the STRIPPING guilds they don't seem to happy of or massive jump on the boards now do they this is what the majority has reformed to I myself am resining to a free play guild and will no longer compet in top ten runs but hope that the STRIPPING will eventually be eradicated but throes who choose to continue on doing so hope you will eventually see the light as we do and push to make this games wars more true thank you and good luck to all

King juju
05-12-2014, 09:15 AM
We didn't chose to strip this war we have had a bunch of players from guilds all around join up this war and did actually play without STRIPPING for the better half but the majority rules and just started setting the matches up on there own us true to our code BROS are fed up and this will more than likely be are last war but while we're at it let's show y'all what we can do when we drop down and play in the mud with the rest of the STRIPPING guilds they don't seem to happy of or massive jump on the boards now do they this is what the majority has reformed to I myself am resining to a free play guild and will no longer compet in top ten runs but hope that the STRIPPING will eventually be eradicated but throes who choose to continue on doing so hope you will eventually see the light as we do and push to make this games wars more true thank you and good luck to all
Find all the excuses you want "BRO" when it came down to it...you guys stripped to remain top 10. It doesn't matter if it was the last fight or first...it's like you saying.."well I stayed away from porn, I hate that people watch it, but I tried a little to see how it was". Get the hell off your high horse...stripping is just a war tactic..remember that when you are enjoying your new epic. Lol take this thread down.

frostman27
05-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Find all the excuses you want "BRO" when it came down to it...you guys stripped to remain top 10. It doesn't matter if it was the last fight or first...it's like you saying.."well I stayed away from porn, I hate that people watch it, but I tried a little to see how it was". Get the hell off your high horse...stripping is just a war tactic..remember that when you are enjoying your new epic. Lol take this thread down.
For one I stepped down from bros for the last few wars to take a stand so I for one will not be getting this epic and I don't think I'm better than you if that is what your implying I'm just saying STRIPPING has ruined the whole thrill of war for me and most of the true brotherhood of steel members we don't want no part in it and are stepping down so please feel free to say whatever you like you know as well as I do this tactic has hurt the art of war in this game you can deniy it support it or abort it I don't care I just want to see war the way it really should be guild against guild no strip straight up back and forth beat downs like we all know it should be 😎

EljayK
05-12-2014, 10:46 AM
p.u.n.t.u.a.c.t.i.o.n. p.l.e.a.s.e.

King juju
05-12-2014, 11:41 AM

Lol @ kof haha

King juju
05-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Congrats to bros for finishing top 10. Honestly didn't see that ending coming.

MavMD
05-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Congratulations to everyone who made top 10! My condolences to knights of furyans...you guys deserve the epic as well, for all the hardwork and effort that all your members put in. Everyone in top 11 deserved it. But what a crazy war this was!

Cheers.

obviously
05-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Seriously, awesome war guys. KoF, I thought you guys had it abd it was just a matter of 7-8 wins

Sol Invictus
05-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Most expensive war to date?

Congratulations to BROS. Your chats must have been going crazy in the last 18 hours.

Really sucks to see Furyans bumped out.
Any other war, they'd be in the top three with that score.

So who thinks Ribbon A should be an Epic+ now? Been saying that since 11+ began, and maybe now some more people will agree.
At least make a new intermediate Ribbon for 11-15 or something, and give them the Epic+.

I mean, come on, how you gonna score damn near 10 million points A DAY and walk away with regular Sky Majesty? Same reward the guild that scored about a tenth of what you scored got.

busteroaf
05-12-2014, 02:28 PM

For one I stepped down from bros for the last few wars to take a stand so I for one will not be getting this epic and I don't think I'm better than you if that is what your implying I'm just saying STRIPPING has ruined the whole thrill of war for me and most of the true brotherhood of steel members we don't want no part in it and are stepping down so please feel free to say whatever you like you know as well as I do this tactic has hurt the art of war in this game you can deniy it support it or abort it I don't care I just want to see war the way it really should be guild against guild no strip straight up back and forth beat downs like we all know it should be 😎

Wall of text crits you for 607 damage. You die.

LJK... /swoon

But seriously, I'm okay with a wall of text. I'm generally known for it. But please use some punctuation in there. While everyone gets the idea, I find it more fun to try and add punctuation on my own and make it funny/stupid, or change the meaning totally. Of course, its not hard to make everyone else sound stupid. It happens naturally.

Also, you're fed up with stripping? Oh, you must be so lonely being the only one. Again, high horse or not, you still sound like it.

Stripping took the fun out of war since what, War 2 on iOS? Be glad its taken so long to really come around on Android. Outside of the initial glitches of the first War, it was truly the only one that was a true armor swapping, scouting, name changing, knock down drag out, barn-burner slobber-knocker.

King juju
05-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Most expensive war to date?

Congratulations to BROS. Your chats must have been going crazy in the last 18 hours.

Really sucks to see Furyans bumped out.
Any other war, they'd be in the top three with that score.

So who thinks Ribbon A should be an Epic+ now? Been saying that since 11+ began, and maybe now some more people will agree.
At least make a new intermediate Ribbon for 11-15 or something, and give them the Epic+.

I mean, come on, how you gonna score damn near 10 million points A DAY and walk away with regular Sky Majesty? Same reward the guild that scored about a tenth of what you scored got.
Nope, next you will want 11-15 war epic and 20-30 epic+
What's the point of war if noone wants to fight for a good reward?

It's a shame kof got kicked to 11th...but that's what happen to a guild every war...you spend 10th place money and end up being pushed to 11th. Sucks? Yes...but it's all fair in war.

obviously
05-12-2014, 03:43 PM
I do think the 11-25 should be + what's the use in old useless epics we already replaced once

Sol Invictus
05-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Nope, next you will want 11-15 war epic and 20-30 epic+

Nope, because this has been my position since I started 11+ and I can prove that. It's just that GREE compromised and gave us regular Epics in Ribbon A.

My position only makes sense.

Band of the Hawk had #13 on lockdown since day one of this war. The rest of the time was spent trying to match friends and helping people meet the minimum.

Just as there is fierce competition for that #10 spot, and usually some pretty fierce competition for that #25 spot...improving rewards for something like 11-15 will only increase competition, and fun, for guilds fighting for that spot.

I was right about 11+, and those who disagreed were wrong.
I'm right about this too.

PaIadineguru
05-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Nope, because this has been my position since I started 11+ and I can prove that. It's just that GREE compromised and gave us regular Epics in Ribbon A.

My position only makes sense.

Band of the Hawk had #13 on lockdown since day one of this war. The rest of the time was spent trying to match friends and helping people meet the minimum.

Just as there is fierce competition for that #10 spot, and usually some pretty fierce competition for that #25 spot...improving rewards for something like 11-15 will only increase competition, and fun, for guilds fighting for that spot.

I was right about 11+, and those who disagreed were wrong.
I'm right about this too.

Funny I remember mikie fronting the movement.

ZERO_07
05-12-2014, 09:24 PM

Delusions of Grandeur, it comes with being a troll

busteroaf
05-12-2014, 09:24 PM

Nope. It was all dippy. I mean Sol. They even named an armor for him.

And he invented pants.

And I heard Al Gore saying something about Sol being the true originator of Manbearpig.

And I heard that it doesn't take $50 to make him holler, he gets paid way more than that to do the wild thing.

And he doesn't need Funky Cold Medina to get the girls, he's got a line chat called "Sol's Waiting Room" just for that.

Sol Invictus
05-12-2014, 11:04 PM

Funny because I remember creating the 11+ room and contacting all kinds of people and bringing them in there before anyone named mikie claimed to lead anything because they had a phone number that turned out to be useless.

But that's not really relevant, is it?
I only say it to illustrate the point that it's a long-held belief. I was right then and still am. Everyone who said rewards for 11+ were fine were wrong then, and still are.

PaIadineguru
05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
I meant funny you mentioned the movement, and I remember mikieblue posting it here. Man u guys are *******s

I mean really buster is a given, he's always been a douche . But I thought better of most of you.

Sol Invictus
05-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Oh I don't know what buster says. I've had him on ignore for a good piece now.

King juju
05-13-2014, 01:16 AM
Man, would hate to mean sol irl. Illusions of grandeur is an understatement.

Sol Invictus
05-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Delusions*

At least ZERO got it right. You're supposed to be rich, so what's your excuse?
And there's nothing delusional about it. I'm kind of a big deal on the internet.

Zaruk
05-13-2014, 02:08 AM
How come no-one has mentioned the blatant DK win trading going on in this war with their sub guilds? In any other game win trading is cheating. 16 losses for the mighty DK? I wonder which guilds got those wins and no doubt several million points as a result. And then factor in the sub guild win trading. Now you see why 11th place is 29million.

And BROS - jumping into bed with the DK crowd and arranging strips to guarantee top 10? Oh how the mighty have fallen...

holydinges2
05-13-2014, 03:36 AM
i love this topic :P

Arlis
05-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Couple things.

I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped. Yes BROS decided to change tactics and at the same time decided to disband the guild. Whether you agree or not those guys have honor.

As for stripping. Why would Gree change it? To coordinate stripping it takes large communities of people to organize and enter into agreements. Why do you think KnD has been around so long? Certainly not diversity of gameplay. It is the community.

frostman27
05-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Well farewell To The Brotherhood of Steel was an honor fighting with you all hate to see it end but the guild has been disband for failure to follow our own codes hope to war with y'all again

King juju
05-13-2014, 06:18 AM
Couple things.

I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped. Yes BROS decided to change tactics and at the same time decided to disband the guild. Whether you agree or not those guys have honor.

As for stripping. Why would Gree change it? To coordinate stripping it takes large communities of people to organize and enter into agreements. Why do you think KnD has been around so long? Certainly not diversity of gameplay. It is the community.

I agree with most of what you're saying..about stripping anyways, but I don't think the guild leaders in BROs disbanding the guild because they stripped to maintain top 10 is right.

If it's a problem..then setup a structure for other up and coming leaders in the guild so that the legacy of BROs can carry on.

I think it's selfish to disband the guild for that reason, but hey...it's his guild...

People need to learn how to adopt to changes...Stripping is obviously the only way to maintain top 10.

DK Shady
05-13-2014, 06:20 AM
And BROS - jumping into bed with the DK crowd and arranging strips to guarantee top 10? Oh how the mighty have fallen...

DK and Bros were not associated in any way this war. Why would we help Bros and put one of our top 10 guilds at risk of falling out of top 10?

Zaruk
05-13-2014, 07:15 AM
I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped.

Are you the guy talking to DKDeathComesforU and DK ZeuS in Line about looking to set-up strip battles for BROS because everyone wanted this epic? Random? You were trying to co-ordinate with other groups. The ultimate irony is that in not giving up when you were adrift forced everyone else up there to 30 million. The only one profiting was GREE.

I hope the epic was worth breaking the guild up over.

SuiBian88
05-13-2014, 08:02 AM
I agree with most of what you're saying..about stripping anyways, but I don't think the guild leaders in BROs disbanding the guild because they stripped to maintain top 10 is right.

If it's a problem..then setup a structure for other up and coming leaders in the guild so that the legacy of BROs can carry on.

I think it's selfish to disband the guild for that reason, but hey...it's his guild...

People need to learn how to adopt to changes...Stripping is obviously the only way to maintain top 10.

Hey Juju, I think you have gotten the answer here. It was a sad choice to make but the entire guild was aware of it. To us, if the fun is lost, then the win is insignificant. Thus, please pardon our final msg.

BROS has finally fallen...

Yeah... As u might have heard or known, BROS gave in to stripping at the end of the 2nd day after achieving over 19mil points through hard work. We tried our best to tell the guilds through fair playing but every time we move by 600k-700k, the stripping guilds jumped by a Million. It was when we realized that it's impossible to win without stripping and that our members have spent too much to stop. Nonetheless the price to pay is huge. BROS last war and final existence were determined the moment we chose to strip. We hate stripping but did it. We broke our code of conduct but will not lose our pride by continuing.

We hereby announce the disband and closure of BROS and would like to thank the guilds that have helped us in the final war. We appreciate the help rendered and the friendships fostered through this game. Most importantly, many thanks to our members, friends from South Park, Bunch of Jerks and Loc City who helped in this war as well as our allies/sub guilds (Enclave, TFS) for being extremely awesome.

With BROS out of the picture, the next guild war should be easier. We sincerely hope that there will not be another guild wasting their hard-earned money on it if the top 10 have been pre-fixed. We too hope that u guys can recover the joy when knd started without the rank bonus.

Lastly, we would like to apologize to TFS for being implicated when u r not involved in this war with us (guys, please stop attacking Frostman on his non-stripping campaign. BROS made a mistake, we pay for our action.) However, we would like to appeal to the crowd to continue supporting the anti-strip campaign. If you dislike it, don't do it. Else get out of it.

Thank you

BROS Council

P.S. There is no sarcasm or ill-intention intended here. Please spare us ur critics. Appreciate that.

MavMD
05-13-2014, 08:31 AM
Sad day, BROS. It's a shame to see one of the last original top 10 guilds go. Bros was a respectable and honorable rival and you guys will be missed.

Farewell.

King juju
05-13-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey Juju, I think you have gotten the answer here. It was a sad choice to make but the entire guild was aware of it. To us, if the fun is lost, then the win is insignificant. Thus, please pardon our final msg.

BROS has finally fallen...

Yeah... As u might have heard or known, BROS gave in to stripping at the end of the 2nd day after achieving over 19mil points through hard work. We tried our best to tell the guilds through fair playing but every time we move by 600k-700k, the stripping guilds jumped by a Million. It was when we realized that it's impossible to win without stripping and that our members have spent too much to stop. Nonetheless the price to pay is huge. BROS last war and final existence were determined the moment we chose to strip. We hate stripping but did it. We broke our code of conduct but will not lose our pride by continuing.

We hereby announce the disband and closure of BROS and would like to thank the guilds that have helped us in the final war. We appreciate the help rendered and the friendships fostered through this game. Most importantly, many thanks to our members, friends from South Park, Bunch of Jerks and Loc City who helped in this war as well as our allies/sub guilds (Enclave, TFS) for being extremely awesome.

With BROS out of the picture, the next guild war should be easier. We sincerely hope that there will not be another guild wasting their hard-earned money on it if the top 10 have been pre-fixed. We too hope that u guys can recover the joy when knd started without the rank bonus.

Lastly, we would like to apologize to TFS for being implicated when u r not involved in this war with us (guys, please stop attacking Frostman on his non-stripping campaign. BROS made a mistake, we pay for our action.) However, we would like to appeal to the crowd to continue supporting the anti-strip campaign. If you dislike it, don't do it. Else get out of it.

Thank you

BROS Council

P.S. There is no sarcasm or ill-intention intended here. Please spare us ur critics. Appreciate that.
I am not sure why you guys kept on playing knd...but the fun was gone within 3 days of me playing.

The only enjoyable parts of knd are the bonds formed and the friendships made..those are the fundamentals that kept me on knd. I don't think that if friendship was at the core of BROS that they would disband due to the breaking of one simple rule..

It is what it is...I just don't think the higher ups should have disbanned the guild...at least not without a vote. Maybe not everyone in the guild felt as passionate about not stripping?

It just comes of as a bit selfish to bring the entire ship Down because u are upset.

busteroaf
05-13-2014, 09:48 AM
So let me get this straight...

Because some people in the guild decided to go for strips, you're disbanding the whole guild? Could you not just ask them to step down (and out) and take back over the guild with non-stripping as a requirement, or did the guild leaders decide it themselves?? Seems a giant waste just because of one war you were associated with stripping. But hey, your pride, time, money and re-leveling of a guild, not mine. Have fun with that.

Or wait, are you guys all quitting now? Was I wrong to assume you'd rebuild in a new guild? Should have quit a long time ago. Would have saved you some money.

To each his own I guess.

But, like I've said before... there will always be that temptation, by one or many, to take advantage of the in-game practice known as stripping. Even in non-stripping guilds, as was clearly shown in this case. Someone will always look to get an advantage by any means necessary. This is why it will always be around until Gree changes things. Simple human greed. And we know how quickly Gree impliments change for the better...

You're better off getting into a new game with different mechanics and different PvP setup.

smujica93
05-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Nope. It was all dippy. I mean Sol. They even named an armor for him.

And he invented pants.

And I heard Al Gore saying something about Sol being the true originator of Manbearpig.

And I heard that it doesn't take $50 to make him holler, he gets paid way more than that to do the wild thing.

And he doesn't need Funky Cold Medina to get the girls, he's got a line chat called "Sol's Waiting Room" just for that.

I died. I'm going to piggyback on this post the way Sol piggybacked on the 11+ movement.

smujica93
05-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Well farewell To The Brotherhood of Steel was an honor fighting with you all hate to see it end but the guild has been disband for failure to follow our own codes hope to war with y'all again

I see you're still supporting both the anti-stripping and anti-puncutation/anti-grammar movements.

King juju
05-13-2014, 12:21 PM
I see you're still supporting both the anti-stripping and anti-puncutation/anti-grammar movements.

Wow, Such troll.

SuiBian88
05-13-2014, 08:49 PM
I am not sure why you guys kept on playing knd...but the fun was gone within 3 days of me playing.

The only enjoyable parts of knd are the bonds formed and the friendships made..those are the fundamentals that kept me on knd. I don't think that if friendship was at the core of BROS that they would disband due to the breaking of one simple rule..

It is what it is...I just don't think the higher ups should have disbanned the guild...at least not without a vote. Maybe not everyone in the guild felt as passionate about not stripping?

It just comes of as a bit selfish to bring the entire ship Down because u are upset.

So let me get this straight...

Because some people in the guild decided to go for strips, you're disbanding the whole guild? Could you not just ask them to step down (and out) and take back over the guild with non-stripping as a requirement, or did the guild leaders decide it themselves?? Seems a giant waste just because of one war you were associated with stripping. But hey, your pride, time, money and re-leveling of a guild, not mine. Have fun with that.

Or wait, are you guys all quitting now? Was I wrong to assume you'd rebuild in a new guild? Should have quit a long time ago. Would have saved you some money.

To each his own I guess.

But, like I've said before... there will always be that temptation, by one or many, to take advantage of the in-game practice known as stripping. Even in non-stripping guilds, as was clearly shown in this case. Someone will always look to get an advantage by any means necessary. This is why it will always be around until Gree changes things. Simple human greed. And we know how quickly Gree impliments change for the better...

You're better off getting into a new game with different mechanics and different PvP setup.

Heya... u guys r absolutely right... Not everyone in the guild felt the same about stripping/not stripping but most of the older BROS are. Being one of the oldest members since BROS started, I guess it is fair for us to decide on the disband. We did check with the rest as well. We did not expect stripping to get out of hand for this war, else, we would not have participated.

Nonetheless, I am glad that we are done with it. It's getting real hard and tiring to keep up with it if we are playing how we used to. We just want a guild that we can enjoy and play fairly. It doesn't matter whether BROS exists or not. As long as we have the people who hold onto the same belief, we can build a fun guild from scratch. It's the people and friendships that hold us to this game, you r definitely right, Juju. :)

Nonetheless, there are still awesome people in Knd!!! :)

holydinges2
05-14-2014, 02:12 AM
Wow, Such troll.

wow. much troll. many strip. such disband

MrManhoso
05-14-2014, 09:05 AM
feel bad for bros, but good luck on your future road :)

ColombianThreatMachine
05-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Back on topic about Viable Solutions...

I always said that Gree should implement a Tier based formula for armors which will recognize tiers from armors which will not allow you to wear crappy armor that is way below your average tier of best armors.

Also they can remove the option to remove knights from arena/guild war line ups.

This way you can still swap armors, you just cannot equip crappy armors.

obviously
05-15-2014, 03:02 PM
I loved the, fight your way up idea.

You gotta beat 10 commanders, 5 hcs, gs, gc, then the gm