PDA

View Full Version : Level 161- 32m/32m & 6.7m/iph looking for new home. Top 100-150

weapon-x
04-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I'm currently at level 161 with 32m/32m with my current faction. I'm a free player but still score 35k-36k/war and am very active during faction events. My current faction is Top 75 and moving towards Top 50- which will make it very hard for a free player to keep up. So rather than hold them back I'm looking for a new home.

My new home would ideally have the following characteristics:
1) Use GroupMe as for communications.
2) Be FUN- I was with my last faction for over a year including mergers and leadership changes.
3) Want to grow as a whole- When I joined the faction we were a top 1000 faction and we grew as a whole to top 75. It was fun but over the last few wars I've watched as founding members are being kicked in favor of mercenaries (150m+ stats) just to move up in ranking. We have lost the "team/family before rank" motto that brought us this far. It's understandable to cull some weaker players, but to cut long time members who have doubled in stats every month for a mercenary with killer stats sucks.
4) Go for Win Streaks AND Rank- This last war we went 3/50 but ranked Top 75. That is a horrible ratio.
5) Complete FLTQ on Prestige and farm Raid Bosses.

If you think your faction is a good fit PM me.

weapon-x
04-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Bump- ideally looking for a T150-T100 Faction.

Billy Barz
04-17-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm currently at level 161 with 32m/32m with my current faction. I'm a free player but still score 35k-36k/war and am very active during faction events. My current faction is Top 75 and moving towards Top 50- which will make it very hard for a free player to keep up. So rather than hold them back I'm looking for a new home.

My new home would ideally have the following characteristics:
1) Use GroupMe as for communications.
2) Be FUN- I was with my last faction for over a year including mergers and leadership changes.
3) Want to grow as a whole- When I joined the faction we were a top 1000 faction and we grew as a whole to top 75. It was fun but over the last few wars I've watched as founding members are being kicked in favor of mercenaries (150m+ stats) just to move up in ranking. We have lost the "team/family before rank" motto that brought us this far. It's understandable to cull some weaker players, but to cut long time members who have doubled in stats every month for a mercenary with killer stats sucks.
4) Go for Win Streaks AND Rank- This last war we went 3/50 but ranked Top 75. That is a horrible ratio.
5) Complete FLTQ on Prestige and farm Raid Bosses.

If you think your faction is a good fit PM me.

Hi weapon. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I am the leader of SMD a top 75 faction. We have 3 factions in our family but top 75 is our best. Here we do not boot members because of their stats but based on performance. If you are active in events and can score over 50k in war you are more than welcome here. Let me know if you are interested. We also use groupme to communicate. Thanks.