PDA

View Full Version : New Player - Dont stand a chance

jrb22250
04-15-2014, 09:37 PM
I would not want to start this game over. I remember when you where able to open these crates as a chance to get a big prize because you are not in a top 50 faction. (Used to get energy regen) now you get nothing. Can not advance. Gree needs to re-evaluate this if you want new players.....

I know this as I just had 10 people start and said its too tough to start off. Sad.

sraghav42
04-15-2014, 11:55 PM
I decided to start a new account, firstly the problem is finding a faction. Why would a faction take a new account??? But I put my new account with my ex top 1000 faction. And it is now 21 days old and has 1/1.3mil stats . But new account wouldn't have a chance to ge in a top 150 faction as a free player due to the current stat growth rate. Secondly the iph problem the new account would face this....

So a new account would stand a chance only if it is a HEAVY GOLD account .that's all

New account would only find top 1500 -4000 factions as a free account.
Gone are the days when I used to be a free player in a top 50 faction. Huh!!!!!

Copenhagen
04-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Check your expectations. Top accounts have been playing two years, plus. With a little patience a new player has more opportunity now than ever before.

chiefkeo
04-16-2014, 12:16 AM
As with a lot of things in life you can't expect to show up on day 1 and be up to pace with others that have been there for some time. I started a new account which is now a part of a top 1 faction, is at lvl 36 with 9m/10m stats and has the +1 upgrade bonus. My wife has an account that started 9 months after I first started playing and is gaining on me in stats all the time and could pass me up if I am not careful, lol. Be patient, play smart and don't respect to play with the big leaguers until you spend you time in the minors. Hard work and high activity level will get you there. If you are about to say you can't get there without spending gold, what do you expect? You are trying to catch accounts that most likely spent a fair share themselves.

Mr llama
04-16-2014, 01:25 AM
All about where you put your account, if a top good faction will put up with you camping a bit it's very easy to make decent account

TRU Laldogg
04-16-2014, 05:18 AM
I decided to start a new account, firstly the problem is finding a faction. Why would a faction take a new account??? But I put my new account with my ex top 1000 faction. And it is now 21 days old and has 1/1.3mil stats . But new account wouldn't have a chance to ge in a top 150 faction as a free player due to the current stat growth rate. Secondly the iph problem the new account would face this....

So a new account would stand a chance only if it is a HEAVY GOLD account .that's all

New account would only find top 1500 -4000 factions as a free account.
Gone are the days when I used to be a free player in a top 50 faction. Huh!!!!!
I set up a new account 5 weeks ago, i don't use gold on it and got it into a top 400 faction by offering my services on epic boss kills, my account is now level 23 with 3mil att 4 mil defence.
Starting the game now is easier, even if you cant get into a really high faction you can still buy valor units and get bigger quicker than you use to be able to

Amxze
04-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Yes i lost my account and i got in a top 250 faction and i got 1mil stats in a week and with my other account i was in a top 1000 and had 700k in 4 months.

Miner
04-16-2014, 05:27 AM
Check your expectations. Top accounts have been playing two years, plus. With a little patience a new player has more opportunity now than ever before.

I could not agree more with you Cope! I think new free accounts have a great opportunity. And many SMART factions will take on dedicated new players for specific roles understanding they have potential to be very strong quickly. You can't expect to spend 21 days and find yourself ultra-competitive. It takes a ton of patience as a free player. But it's not impossible. You probably won't find yourself in a top 50 faction anytime soon, but why would you expect that anyway?

Wingman GRI
04-16-2014, 05:39 AM
New players have many advantages. They can put skill points in energy and kill the bosses much easier. Disadvantage is the lack of IPH. New players did not have the possibility to buy decent money buildings. The AC and Artic Rig were only available a limited time. I think it would be nice when GREE releases the old buildings for a limited time so that new players can also buy them.