PDA

View Full Version : TOP 50 IN WAR & 17th IN FULL ASSAULT!!!

Ky_Gill
04-15-2014, 07:21 PM
Top 25/50 group and we are recruiting!

We came in top 50 last war! & we finished 17th in FULL ASSAULT!

YOU CAN'T PASS THIS UP!!!!!!!!!! PM ME!!!!:cool:

Join us and get to know the group!! You won't regret it!

We have finished in at least top 50 for many consecutive wars! We also finish EVERY FLTQ and Boss event gree throws at us! We have never failed on any of them!

We are looking for players with 50 mill+ stats OR players who are lower level with high stats for their level. We are also looking for players who are active and can commit to at least 75k WDP.

All of that aside, we are a fun, loyal group who like to have a good time and play the game. At all times of the day we have people in our chat rooms laughing and carrying on. We always have people around for advice and help. We all stick together. We want loyal members who will continue on with us and be part of the team! This faction is very low-pressure as opposed to most other top groups. We understand people have lives and family!

PM me if your interested or have any questions! If you're looking for a group to call home, you have found it!! If you are a small group of people interested, let me know as well! We currently have room for a few ACTIVE players!!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

artemis_the_mighty
04-16-2014, 12:56 AM
bump back to the top for a great faction!

Ky_Gill
04-16-2014, 07:54 AM
bump to the top!!

artemis_the_mighty
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
To the top

Ky_Gill
04-18-2014, 11:30 AM
bump bump bump!!!