PDA

View Full Version : Gree Delivered!

Kennetth
04-15-2014, 01:56 PM
So, like most people I obviously think that a 24 or 48 hr building would be better.

But finally! A building that actually requires a meaningful effort to upgrade that will force people to go out and make money. My first 10+ mil$ per 4 hours after I get it to lvl 10. Thanks Gree! :)

RealLoads
04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Do you know what each lvl's ouput would be or how to calculate it?

Kennetth
04-15-2014, 02:04 PM

Supposing the formula has not been tinkered with;
L1: 188,301
L2: 376,602
L3: 659,053
L4: 1,0355,655
L5: 1,506,408
L6: 2,071,311
L7: 2,730,364
L8: 3,483,568
L9: 4,330,923
L10: 5,649,030

Actual numbers may slightly vary due to rounding. Does not take into account individual's output bonus.

Kennetth
04-15-2014, 02:06 PM
My output bonus is high enough to where lvl 10 should give me just over 12.5 mil per collection.

00JUMBO
04-15-2014, 02:17 PM
yes, I am very glad we actually have an le that isn't a total waste of space, but gree for the future please just stick to 12,24 and 48 hour collection times, as these are the most convenient and the most wanted times, everything else is too hard to keep on top of.

Sumiala
04-15-2014, 03:47 PM
yes, I am very glad we actually have an le that isn't a total waste of space, but gree for the future please just stick to 12,24 and 48 hour collection times, as these are the most convenient and the most wanted times, everything else is too hard to keep on top of.

So?
If you can't manage it, let me point out you do not HAVE to buy it. Besides, this allows a bit of raiding going on, part of the game.
Think it is good to have a mixture of different collections times. Makes it interesting.
If you want easy, play the first 164 levels of candy crush.

bam bam.
04-15-2014, 03:57 PM
So?
If you can't manage it, let me point out you do not HAVE to buy it. Besides, this allows a bit of raiding going on, part of the game.
Think it is good to have a mixture of different collections times. Makes it interesting.
If you want easy, play the first 164 levels of candy crush.

Agreed, more odd hr buildings for raiders please :)

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-15-2014, 06:59 PM

Hi Realloads,

I think the mw tool app will contain more information on the costs and income and such. It'd be best to check there.

Take Care and Hush ;)

HayeZeus
04-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Yeah good luck with that lvl 10 buddy. You'll have people living in your base raiding that guy nonstop all day every day. I don't know why anyone would want this magnet on their base. I will not be upgrading this pos.

MaverickINsc
04-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Yeah good luck with that lvl 10 buddy. You'll have people living in your base raiding that guy nonstop all day every day. I don't know why anyone would want this magnet on their base. I will not be upgrading this pos.

anybody with a level 10 may as well just leave it down once raided and spell out a message with decorative barrels saying" thanks for stopping by......this building will not be repaired"........that said I will be looking for any building above level 4-5 for raids

Agent Orange
04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
anybody with a level 10 may as well just leave it down once raided and spell out a message with decorative barrels saying" thanks for stopping by......this building will not be repaired"........that said I will be looking for any building above level 4-5 for raids

Not only will you get raided non stop but attacked as well since the vault limit is 90,000,000 and no doubt levelling it up to 10 is going to take an insane amountvof cash, but for those super powerful it will be fun...... Maybe

elangomatt
04-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Ugh, Gree delivered an expensive building alright but ruined the crap out of it by making it a 4 hour collection time. Even if I did a relatively modest upgrade up to level 6, I have little doubt that people would visit my base every night at least just to nab the 3+ million they could get from raiding. The Romanic Cathedral was bad enough with the 7 hour collection time.

lemonhaze
04-16-2014, 03:25 PM
same here i didnt even build it..i'll just use my cash to finsih off my 2 lvl 9 artic mining rigs..this is a magnet like the roman cathedral which i did not buy as well..gl to all going to 10 i'll be looking for it to raid lol..

yes gree delivered a piece of junk for the collecters but a good one for the raiders

Mr.Grumpy
04-16-2014, 03:53 PM
i'm going to level 10. stop by and help yourself.

Mcdoc
04-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Strategy :)

You "could" lay out your base to completely hide this small building.

Much like i ve I have my composites almost completely invisible - and No - I did not use pink trees to do it :)

lemonhaze
04-16-2014, 07:54 PM
Strategy :)

You "could" lay out your base to completely hide this small building.

Much like i ve I have my composites almost completely invisible - and No - I did not use pink trees to do it :)

to a professional raider nothing is hide..all my boosts are protected but not by those gold drones..why spend a vault when u can use old cash builds already on ur base..save 1500 gold and use it else where..i check behind all AC,AMR and navel research center for things..

Alexindahouss94
04-16-2014, 08:21 PM
to a professional raider nothing is hide..all my boosts are protected but not by those gold drones..why spend a vault when u can use old cash builds already on ur base..save 1500 gold and use it else where..i check behind all AC,AMR and navel research center for things..

Agreed, i always check behind every AC and AMR for hidden buildings as well. All hiding buildings do is annoy the raiders lol. I keep all of my buildings out in the open and i maybe get raided once a month

lemonhaze
04-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Agreed, i always check behind every AC and AMR for hidden buildings as well. All hiding buildings do is annoy the raiders lol. I keep all of my buildings out in the open and i maybe get raided once a month

there been quite a few times ive looked back there and hit some villas..idk what lvl they was but must been pretty high bc i got 10m on the first hit..they like to put the composite,villa,barracks and arc back there..no clue why they think that bc its hideing that no one will look there..ive tested the theory out and it always gets raided when i left something backthere to resync in with my other 24.48s..now i just look at the upgrade time and i upgrade it so it will auto sync back in with the 24/48s so i dont have to worry about it getting raided after i upgrade it

Billy Barz
04-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Interested in joining a faction?! Join us!!!....

[SMD] ShaggyMoney Domination! Top 75! 487436608 Always looking for new, active, dedicated members who have fun and fight strong!!!..........................
Shaggymoney Academy! Top 500! 804386858 A strong friendly faction for players who like to have fun and grow stronger with their teamates!.........
Shaggymoney Forever! 817100268 A mini streak faction for players who like to win streaks in war!

Mastert55!
04-16-2014, 09:30 PM

[SMD] ShaggyMoney Domination! Top 75! 487436608 Always looking for new, active, dedicated members who have fun and fight strong!!!..........................
Shaggymoney Academy! Top 500! 804386858 A strong friendly faction for players who like to have fun and grow stronger with their teamates!.........
Shaggymoney Forever! 817100268 A mini streak faction for players who like to win streaks in war!

Wrong location mate. Try the faction recruitment section.

Mcdoc
04-16-2014, 09:40 PM

this guy is spamming the forum with this post.

Click the the little triangle at the bottom left of his post and just type in the word spam.
the mods will get notified and will delete or move his multiple spam posts.