PDA

View Full Version : Full assault Zambia

ju100
04-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Gree, what did we say about Full Assault?!?
We (mostly) do not want to see this event anymore!
I understand you spend time/money developing it, but seriously, just kill the poor thing...
(Keep the chat feature for WD though)

Ju

SPWD
04-15-2014, 01:24 PM
What he said^^^^^^^^^^

davecity
04-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Amen to Ju's comment. It was interesting the first 30 minutes, but all the tapping and swiping and confirmations got way too tedious. When we chatted with our opponents, most of them couldn't care less about the event, aside from clearing out their crapping inventory.

RealLoads
04-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Agreed. Only one person that I know of liked the event and that was because he sat there and freeloaded the prizes...

Sigg
04-15-2014, 01:36 PM
I understand you spend time/money developing it, but seriously, just kill the poor thing...

Ju

Agreed x1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Bungle79
04-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Moreover, 24 hour event that requires lots of participation is scheduled for a Wednesday...

Duncan00
04-15-2014, 02:04 PM
I don't understand, after the first full assault came out everyone gave ideas that would make it better, gree put some of those ideas into the second which in my opinion made it halfway decent, will y'all ever be happy?

VikingsVoice
04-15-2014, 02:07 PM
No one is making you participate

ju100
04-15-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't understand, after the first full assault came out everyone gave ideas that would make it better, gree put some of those ideas into the second which in my opinion made it halfway decent, will y'all ever be happy?

I would prefer some bug fixing first

garen argon
04-15-2014, 03:24 PM
it's a great event for the smaller factions...e.g. not top 100.

bam bam.
04-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Die full assault...die!

iamnasty
04-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Great event and stop whining, the choice is yours!!!....moo��

bam bam.
04-15-2014, 04:13 PM

I can both complain and not participate in this event, thank you!

I gained a massive stat bump from not participating in the first one when my team mates did all the work. As a team player i sacrificed my stats to help the team in the second n once again the only guys who were rewarded were the non participants.

Got to know when to hold em, got to know when to fold em. 80% of the community hates this event. Its purpose was to burn old units but this was not feasible as to win a node u had to commit decent units.

Never again. When I make a boo boo, I say whoops n dont do it again. When a GREEtard makes a mistake it is, lets do it again n make the majority suffer mwahahaha!.

ruth
04-15-2014, 04:19 PM
I gained a massive stat bump from not participating in the first one when my team mates did all the work. As a team player i sacrificed my stats to help the team in the second n once again the only guys who were rewarded were the non participants.

This right here^^^. This is my main complaint about this event (I have plenty of others, don't get me wrong).

Gree, if you do this event again, make it like raid boss where you ONLY get drop prizes by participating. Don't let non-participators get tons of free units for doing nothing!!! Lots of people hate this event and refuse to participate. And as a faction leader, it's hard to disagree with them, so it's hard to make this event mandatory. But DON'T penalize those that do choose to participate!!!!

Also, a wednesday again, WTF??? Maybe SUP and other top 10 teams don't, but a lot of have lives...and jobs...With that being said, 24 hrs is enough, so thank you.

_Mas_
04-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I started of liking it but then it got boring and frustrating.. :( I lost a mil stats (From 3mil to 2mil) and i spent 6mil power. Its a crappy event...

JB5
04-15-2014, 05:17 PM
The fact that non-participants get huge stats for nothing is the main reason I don't like this event. The last 24hr FA was better than the first, but does it have to be during the work week?

Apollo13
04-15-2014, 05:54 PM
This right here^^^. This is my main complaint about this event (I have plenty of others, don't get me wrong).

Gree, if you do this event again, make it like raid boss where you ONLY get drop prizes by participating. Don't let non-participators get tons of free units for doing nothing!!! Lots of people hate this event and refuse to participate. And as a faction leader, it's hard to disagree with them, so it's hard to make this event mandatory. But DON'T penalize those that do choose to participate!!!!

Also, a wednesday again, WTF??? Maybe SUP and other top 10 teams don't, but a lot of have lives...and jobs...With that being said, 24 hrs is enough, so thank you.

Ruth, it won't work because those people will just deploy tree snipers and get reward. It's best to cancel it entirely.

Blodiea
04-15-2014, 05:56 PM
I prefer they keep it just the way it is for everybody getting prizes. I compete but if we only got compensated for the battles we are involved in it would be even worse return. If you have players who don't participate remove them for event.

manbeast
04-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Love full assault. Happy to see another one. Keep it up gree. If you don't like it then don't play it!

KingDante!
04-15-2014, 06:38 PM
I enjoy Full Assault. Even though my stats temporarily decrease, the event itself is fun, requires a bit of strategy and makes a good use of in game cash. Making it 24hrs made it more enjoyable as well.

My only gripes are the bugs and some of the mechanics. Once they make the gameplay less laggy (for Droid users) and create a more efficient way to search through your inventory, I wont have anything bad to say about FA.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-15-2014, 06:53 PM

The cow is correct. Good event. Don't participate if you don't want to. Hell.... Even for declaring you qualify for a pretty damn good unit. I agree... Wed is a **** day to have this on... But for low gold factions... Made up of old school players with high iph... This event is the tits. My two best units are from this and I earned both without spending gold. Yes I lost a massive amount of stats but it's all easily replaceable with the new units... Which are, in fact, the ones I was deploying anyways. You guys complain about everything taking so much gold... Well here is an event you can be ultra competitive in without it. We placed 14th and 12th. Tell me... What other event in the game can you place so high without gold??

My only regret was that the guy who says "moo" after everything beat us handily. Good job! It appears that your chronic infatuation with bovine beastiality has finally driven you mad.

carlos spicey weener
04-15-2014, 07:06 PM
With only a low % of peeps playing FA and not using gold this POS event will die off soon.
Although soon is not soon enough.

HayeZeus
04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
This event is better than WD, so I'll take it. It's fun to stomp other teams who think they have a node locked down to only get sniped in the end with huge stat unit deploys. I lost over 25 million in stats last time, but replaced those units in about 5 days. It's a crap shoot for low iph players, but it's an easy way for high iph players to dominate and help out your team. At least this way I can ride along for WD and other events gold free because I lead the team in points for this event by tens of millions. It provides a good balance for faction participation IMO. People can put their effort where they can add the most value.

xxxfff
04-15-2014, 07:25 PM
People on your team who don't participate in the WD event also get the prizes at the end... just like FA. I agree this is a feature which could be tweaked but it's not just FA that has this issue.
I like FA... entertaining enough. Don't like it, don't play it.
I find those people claiming "80% or 90% of us don't like it" kind of amusing.
I think they made good changes between first and second.
I like sniping nodes.
I also wish we could take this inventory sort and chat feature to WD.

Drakhoan
04-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Whine, cry, and complain more please... it never gets old or becomes a forum waste of time! Some players seem to think that every event must be something they do well at or it must be a stupid event. Some events are better for some players where others are not. Take mission events... the little guys are screwed, cause how many can you do with only 500 energy? So, you people moaning about losing stats... make a choice. Personally I hope you decide to nuke your base and go play Clash of Clans or go crush some candy.

All that to say... I like this event pretty well! Good job GREE for making a different style event where choices have to be made that may not be good for your account stats.

Oh and I loved that it was on Wednesday, weekend events are for the birds and they make me angry!

Copenhagen
04-15-2014, 11:47 PM
In general, I like the event. Cons are that it is overly attention consuming and the prize breakdown is convoluted. The 70th and 500th prize were better than the 10th for a Russian player.

Addressing some of the complaints, the fact that you lose stats and have participation challenges only enhances the strategy of the game.

Qwerty2y13
04-15-2014, 11:48 PM
I enjoy Full Assault. Even though my stats temporarily decrease, the event itself is fun, requires a bit of strategy and makes a good use of in game cash. Making it 24hrs made it more enjoyable as well.

My only gripes are the bugs and some of the mechanics. Once they make the gameplay less laggy (for Droid users) and create a more efficient way to search through your inventory, I wont have anything bad to say about FA.

I agree second edition was better

Kiko Matsing
04-15-2014, 11:59 PM
If they can sort out the inventory and faster deployment for android(confirming the same unit 10x) this event is really fun

Herr Otto
04-16-2014, 03:30 AM
It SUCKS.....BIG TIME!!!!!! Time for full assault on the full assault.

wikky
04-16-2014, 04:09 AM
My only big issue is the rewards. Why not have weaker units as rewards but can get the ones below your rank as well.

You have to plan your placement near the end of the war, and not everyone in the faction wants the end unit with the attached bonus. Thats my biggest conplaint. Other minor bugs for android aside and things that could speed up deployment, the event is not as bad as some people complain it to be.

Dezy
04-16-2014, 04:49 AM
FA should be done over weekend.

MaverickINsc
04-16-2014, 05:19 AM
FA should be done over weekend.

yeah.....who wants a happy wife or to take your kids out to do something when you can hunch over your phone all day like wd.....if you have to do this horrible event please keep it off the weekend......but prefer don't do it at all once I get rid of my tree snipers and jeeps

Gen CheeBye
04-16-2014, 07:14 AM
I would like to see 5min to 8min battles. Anything longer is too draggy and boring.

Also, teams should be given valor + cash rewards for winning nodes after each battle.

LB moose
04-16-2014, 09:26 AM
I am sure like other events the product will have a life as long as gold is being spent, no gold no event!

Kefa
04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
In WD, a 60-person team of decent stat players with 5 gold spenders can make top 100. Even if 40 of the team's members only show up for 20% of the battles, 5 people (or one, if he/she spends enough) can make up for the slack and put the team in top 100.

In Full Assault, one or even five people could spend 5 vaults each and not make up for even 10 slackers on the team. If everyone on the team shows up and co-ordinates well, they can beat teams with far far higher stats just through actual teamwork.

Full assault is a far better measure of the participation and championship mindset of an entire team, where WD, once you have established a decent stat base balance for scoring, really only measures health regen bonuses and how many medi packs were purchased, even if it's only one team member refilling.

yoyo1
04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
I like this event!
20 minutes between fights enabled us to coordinate better, still 10 minutes are enough.

I fully agree that the none participants in the event in my faction gets better rewarded - this is bad.
You should give the tanks in the ratio of the units that were donated, or something like that

italo512
04-16-2014, 12:52 PM
This full assault really makes me enjoy the game again. Don't be upset just because the people you've been farming forever are now farming you!!!

Greasy
04-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Love the full assault. It adds variety to the many forgotten aspect of the game. I completely understand why people are complaining, I would be too, if I'm in a unorganized faction. This event really requires coordination between members. Whereas WD just tap tap tap. Regen. tap tap tap tap.

yupyup
04-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Aye. please DELETE this event

Epic or raidboss is so much better! and lesser time consuming.

While we talking about events, please combine case/box events with other events.

VikingsVoice
04-16-2014, 02:36 PM
I like this event. With a full faction and a decent IPH you can do well. I would like it to stay. I like the 24 hour, 60 minute layout. For those who do not like it, do not play. I do not participate in the auction/crate events and feel good about not wasting gold or cash on the auction.

Mastert55!
04-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Agreed x1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Agreed with that number x2

APeX_MW
04-16-2014, 02:45 PM

Ju+1...........

Generik79
04-16-2014, 03:57 PM

Why would or should we be satisfied with a half baked project of fixes? That makes no sense...you go into mechanic and ask for 4 new tires and get 2, are you "satisfied"? That is just silly.

Generik79
04-16-2014, 03:59 PM
If you insist we take this and run with it, then...

1. No weekday FA. I thought it was a trial balloon last time. I'm shocked to see it back.

2. Give us a favorites tab for units.

3. Explain the points system...the whole points system.

Agent Orange
04-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Ruth, it won't work because those people will just deploy tree snipers and get reward. It's best to cancel it entirely.

Shhhhhhh, but seriously yes that was the best method of dealing with it.

Yes the timing was stupid, there are folks who WORK during the week. That bugs are not fully ironed out is another big problem. But nobody is holding a gun to your head to do the event let alone spend anything..... So basically I just ignored it for the most part.

In terms of a strategy component to MW, Gree you really need to get folks who can help you put some fun and STRATEGY back into this title.

Mcdoc
04-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Hey AO - looks like we need another FNG guide just for FA :)

if you understand that sentence - you're cool in my book :)

Shrinko
04-17-2014, 01:26 AM
Why the heck would they schedule such an involved event on a week day?!

krabbie
04-17-2014, 04:58 AM
Dont like the event? Dont play! Dont understand why everyone is complaining! Sure the event is bugged as hell (i am on android so i know), the game is scheduled when we have to work, but the solution is so easy: skip it!

Major Silverback
04-17-2014, 08:32 AM
Why the heck would they schedule such an involved event on a week day?!

Because not everybody is off on the weekends! Actually Wednesday is a great day for me;)

Also, I like the FA event much more than WD. All those with POS bases, which is most ppls, are crying the loudest!

Can't please everybody!

Flidai
04-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Need I say more! RIP!

Yahoo
04-17-2014, 03:22 PM
I would like to see 5min to 8min battles. Anything longer is too draggy and boring.

Also, teams should be given valor + cash rewards for winning nodes after each battle.

Make the battles shorter again. Nothing happens in the first 20 min of a 30 min battle that would not happen in the first 2 of a 10 min battle. I far prefer spending my deploys in a short time playing and regenerate inbetween battles in real life rather than hang around with one eye on the clock all the time.

Also do something about the unit sorting and scrolling to find something.
On phones specially olders ones its a disaster. Also on iPhone 3s eg you have to get out and in to get map refresh and unit deployment is slow and problematic on top of the disadvantage that lower resolution and slower speed that these units unavoidably have in this game.

iamnasty
04-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Make the battles shorter again. Nothing happens in the first 20 min of a 30 min battle that would not happen in the first 2 of a 10 min battle. I far prefer spending my deploys in a short time playing and regenerate inbetween battles in real life rather than hang around with one eye on the clock all the time.

Also do something about the unit sorting and scrolling to find something.
On phones specially olders ones its a disaster. Also on iPhone 3s eg you have to get out and in to get map refresh and unit deployment is slow and problematic on top of the disadvantage that lower resolution and slower speed that these units unavoidably have in this game.

Don't give any oopss what you preferred, and STOP whining ere, this game is for the majority!!!....moo��

bam bam.
04-18-2014, 02:44 AM
Don't give any oopss what you preferred, and STOP whining ere, this game is for the majority!!!....moo��

Bahaha. For the majority hey, u my friend . . . is hilarious. That's y prizes for top 750 n top 1000 have +1% modz n y wen 80% call for full assault to die they persist with it.

Sorry if I mistook ur comment for serous if u was being sarcastic.

iamnasty
04-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Bahaha. For the majority hey, u my friend . . . is hilarious. That's y prizes for top 750 n top 100 have +1% modz n y wen 80% call for full assault to die they persist with it.

Sorry if I mistook ur comment for serous if u was being sarcastic.

80% call for full assault to die, just coz of couple of posting ??? then who are those playing ???,lol. Gree did not force anyone to play, if one does play, please STOP WHINING !!!.....The choice is yours.......moo :D

Yahoo
04-18-2014, 03:13 AM
Just wantend to voice the opinion of those that do prefer short intensive action over to time consuming half-play. I it becomes to time consuming more people will turn away.
I also am on iPad and like it there. Thing is players with older devices have some problems. We even had 1 in our fac that could not play it. Its a choice but if it stays so overwelmingly important for your stats they also may leave.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-18-2014, 03:31 AM
5 min battles are WAY more time consuming. I think you guys are either confused or have poor strategy. 20 min battles are much less intensive. I can step away without care. In 5 min battles I'm forced (if I want to win) to watch the clock constantly. I don't have time to step away from the game bc things can change so quick. In 20 min battles I can deploy and check back later. I still have plenty of time to deploy more and take a node. 5 min regen in 5 min battles makes me need to deploy too consistently over the entire event in order to maximize my free deploys. We don't just dump all 5 deploys and walk away... That's bad strategy. Deploys are used at particular times. With the new set up... I can deploy twice and won't be sitting full for quite some time... Even if I step away.

bam bam.
04-18-2014, 04:21 AM
I like full assault....time away from the game. This month is looking like a spend free zone. My car will love the extra attention ;)

Yahoo
04-18-2014, 08:54 AM
You are right, we regenerate between wars. If your faction does't.... So should have said keep battles short and min starting time between wars at 1h.
And put rewards/influence on stats more in-line with other older faction events.

BlGTEX
04-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Where's the Winners list for last 24 hr Full Assault Araks Basin!

Auspex
04-22-2014, 06:08 PM
I guess as a "higher" IPH player this event is fun for me. I think I spent about 250 million last event and my stats rose slightly but for the less cash rich players of our faction they rose millions.

It's a nice variation to the game, strategy changes in the game used to irritate me but I got over it. For those whinny people maybe you should learn to get over it too. Once there was a game plan, now who can guess where the game will go tomorrow? Relax enjoy the game, just don't expect today's strategy to work long term. Be flexible, or get crushed....