PDA

View Full Version : Uzi ' s available and/or help completing raid boss

AADRO
04-14-2014, 03:36 PM
We have completed our raid boss. We are willing to trade uzis from this event for next raid boss uzis. Or if you need assistance completing your raid boss we are willing to assist. Please pm me with best offers. Good luck everyone

Baby Sniper
04-14-2014, 08:47 PM
I sent you a pm

Bug8968
05-04-2014, 06:01 AM
We have completed our raid boss. We are willing to trade uzis from this event for next raid boss uzis. Or if you need assistance completing your raid boss we are willing to assist. Please pm me with best offers. Good luck everyone

Hi there, CCM2 require a high stat, or a few high stat players to help complete elite raid boss.... seat offered for final prize.. reply to bug for details.... we have 60 players as backup... will make space once jumper has confirmed

Killer p
07-09-2014, 04:00 PM
i will buy uziz, whats the price?

Chris BaD lvl 234
07-09-2014, 07:05 PM

My syndicate needs help with the last 10 lvl 10 raid bosses of you syn is willing to help out I will donate 4 bil to you guys. My code is 342-749-793 message me if interested.