PDA

View Full Version : Armenia - 20% building output bonus problem

backstabber
04-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Top 750 and top 1000 prizes were 20% output and 15% upgrade time. I have the 20% unit in my inventory and the total bonus shown on the profile page has gone up 20%...so it is stackable...however my IPH has only increased by 10%. I had 4.4mil IPH and am now at 4.8mil and not 5.1mil

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Dazzj10
04-14-2014, 03:19 PM
I haven't recieved any yet

Would like to see a gree reply on this one

2000y2k
04-14-2014, 03:21 PM
The bonus is based on your non boosted amount not your IPH before you got this one unit.

Jhenry02
04-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Bingo ^^^

-J

reesiepuff
04-14-2014, 03:29 PM
i swear i see one of these posts after every building output bonus unit lol ... anyway what 2000y2k said

Agent1200
04-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Lol, everytime....

MajikUF
04-14-2014, 04:19 PM
You probably have to collect from the buildings first so the buildings earn at the new rate for you to see a jump.

jrb22250
04-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Just upgraded building before i received unit for time reduction....really wish gree would apply it to current upgrades.

DUSlider1
04-14-2014, 06:10 PM
The bonus is based on your non boosted amount not your IPH before you got this one unit.

Yet it's opposite for the build/upgrade boost unit, lol.

MojoJojo
04-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Top 750 and top 1000 prizes were 20% output and 15% upgrade time. I have the 20% unit in my inventory and the total bonus shown on the profile page has gone up 20%...so it is stackable...however my IPH has only increased by 10%. I had 4.4mil IPH and am now at 4.8mil and not 5.1mil

Is anyone else experiencing this?

The bonus is working fine. This is a good reason that gree doesn't give these bonuses to players who have no idea how the game works.
Silly billies

DUSlider1
04-14-2014, 06:59 PM
The bonus is working fine. This is a good reason that gree doesn't give these bonuses to players who have no idea how the game works.
Silly billies

Gree doesn't explain how bonus units work in the game FAQ, maybe they should add it. It doesn't help that they calculate it differently depending on the bonus.

If it's a building output bonus, they add all your bonuses up and apply that to the base output of the building.
If it's a building upgrade time bonus, they are compounded. e.g If you got a second -15% build time unit, it doesn't take 30% off of build time of the base build time. It takes 15% off of whatever your build time is after the first 15% boost is applied.

So the important thing to remember is that Gree will calculate the bonus in whatever way benefits them and not the player.

MojoJojo
04-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Gree doesn't explain how bonus units work in the game FAQ, maybe they should add it. It doesn't help that they calculate it differently depending on the bonus.

If it's a building output bonus, they add all your bonuses up and apply that to the base output of the building.
If it's a building upgrade time bonus, they are compounded. e.g If you got a second -15% build time unit, it doesn't take 30% off of build time of the base build time. It takes 15% off of whatever your build time is after the first 15% boost is applied.

So the important thing to remember is that Gree will calculate the bonus in whatever way benefits them and not the player.

How does that benefit gree? The money bonus is really simple. It's based on your iph with nothing attached. 20% = 20% of your base iph. When these bonuses came out over a year ago in what was PUN and Ferr. no one came on the forum to complain. It wasn't written down. Most players used their brain to figure it out. My iph bonus was at +285%. 109mil an hour. So by your logic I should get a 20% increase of the 109 mil an hour? Are you high? Don't get me wrong. I'd love that. But that would be unfair to you guys. Lol. Use your brain, and stop automatically getting angry at gree. Research before you start in on the forum.

Alexindahouss94
04-14-2014, 07:45 PM

How does that benefit gree? The money bonus is really simple. It's based on your iph with nothing attached. 20% = 20% of your base iph. When these bonuses came out over a year ago in what was PUN and Ferr. no one came on the forum to complain. It wasn't written down. Most players used their brain to figure it out. My iph bonus was at +285%. 109mil an hour. So by your logic I should get a 20% increase of the 109 mil an hour? Are you high? Don't get me wrong. I'd love that. But that would be unfair to you guys. Lol. Use your brain, and stop automatically getting angry at gree. Research before you start in on the forum.

Listen to the man!!

lemonhaze
04-14-2014, 07:54 PM

im only half of urs but i also would love the 20% lol in his logic..these 2 bonus are the ones that actually help the player and not gree at all..i could use a few more upgrade cost reduction units as well

DUSlider1
04-14-2014, 07:58 PM

If they put it in the FAQs how boost units work you wouldn't get questions like the OPs, or if you did you could simply link the FAQ. The OP isn't helped by your snarky response and non answer and those that actually search for an answer have to sift through even more useless posts.

EDIT:
I'm happy for the boost for building output. I was just surprised the build/upgrade boost wasn't calculated the same way. So I can see how some people can get confused. I figured it out with my brain without a problem.

MojoJojo
04-14-2014, 09:05 PM
If they put it in the FAQs how boost units work you wouldn't get questions like the OPs, or if you did you could simply link the FAQ. The OP isn't helped by your snarky response and non answer and those that actually search for an answer have to sift through even more useless posts.

EDIT:
I'm happy for the boost for building output. I was just surprised the build/upgrade boost wasn't calculated the same way. So I can see how some people can get confused. I figured it out with my brain without a problem.

No offense to you DUSlider1. My snarkieness (if that's the word for it) comes from this being asked last war when players got this bonus and asked the same question. Also the wording of this thread.,"Bonus not working" , rather than "how does this bonus stack?" Big difference. One is arrogant, the other is inquisitive.

In all fairness to gree, as to why they don't post the details of how the bonuses work, I'm not sure they know themselves.
I'm not jumping on your case DUSlider1, I just wonder why for the last year and a half since the bonus came out, now players are starting to go buck wild with accusations.
You'll be on my side after seeing these goofy posts in a year or 2.

TMI
04-14-2014, 10:03 PM
FYI, they HAVE to do it like that because you're dealing with negative numbers in that situation.
It can never get to 100% off, it can only approach it, as it would make sense to get to 100% or higher.

What happens if upgrade time actually gets to 100%? upgrade time will be 0?! So as soon as you upgrade it, it's upgraded?

Then what happens when you get another upgrade bonus, so it's 110%?? It's upgraded BEFORE you upgrade it?? No, no, this doesn't make sense at all to stack upgrade off times.

My mind is being blown away right now just trying to think what it would mean to have a 110% upgrade bonus.

Thief
04-17-2014, 10:16 AM
FYI, they HAVE to do it like that because you're dealing with negative numbers in that situation.
It can never get to 100% off, it can only approach it, as it would make sense to get to 100% or higher.

What happens if upgrade time actually gets to 100%? upgrade time will be 0?! So as soon as you upgrade it, it's upgraded?

Then what happens when you get another upgrade bonus, so it's 110%?? It's upgraded BEFORE you upgrade it?? No, no, this doesn't make sense at all to stack upgrade off times.

My mind is being blown away right now just trying to think what it would mean to have a 110% upgrade bonus.

Don't feel bad i have -120 percent Health Regen...wait that means my health Regen is faster tha time itself! I should never have to buy gold right?

Ohh wait you mean i don't just add them up together? CRAP that makes a HUGE difference. It also means when they offer new Health Regen Bonuses its much more advantageous for new players to get than me as it impacts them much more than me. Maybe that is a really good design afterall?

Mcdoc
04-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Don't feel bad i have -120 percent Health Regen...wait that means my health Regen is faster tha time itself! I should never have to buy gold right?

Wait! You have 120% health regen? I only have 78% - you must be a hacker - LoL

seriosly though - did I miss some regen bonus items in the last 3 months ? I thought I only passed on one.

Thief
04-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Wait! You have 120% health regen? I only have 78% - you must be a hacker - LoL

seriosly though - did I miss some regen bonus items in the last 3 months ? I thought I only passed on one.

There was a 10% Health Regen that was released in one of the LTQ events that would account for the 2% Variances we have. It was around 6-7k to finish if memory serves me correctly which means after doing the math it was a complete waste of gold haha.