PDA

View Full Version : Gree isn't in it all for the money, they are in it for making this a great community

1Shot
04-14-2014, 01:41 PM
Gree is trying to show the community of Crime city that they don't want your guys money, they just want to have a fun, popular, app with lots of loyal players. Can't you see the progress Gree has made? You get 2 gold in exchange for only a 25-30 second video. Now that's pretty decent if you ask me. Also some things require a lot of gold because Gree doesn't want everyone having OP stats, imagine the weapons that have gold turning into cash, watch the high IPH members double or triple their stats.

Same with events, if you have someone with an IPH of above 500k and used the money instead of gold then he/she would complete the entire event in 5 minutes. You guys need to understand that Gree has high amounts of gold on weapons, stamina refills, energy refills, individual and syndicate events so that not everyone has stats of 100million. Gree is doing this for the sake of the community, it's what keeps players inline. Nobody is forcing you to purchase $100's of dollars worth of gold, that's your choice. Be lucky Gree was generous enough of giving you all 2 gold per video.

You see Gree needs to make some type of money to have a community as big as this, understand that. This is a company, people need to make a living, respect that. What they are doing is 100% fair with
my reasons stated above.

Now before you make hate comments, just take a moment to think and look over about what I've said.

OmgMileyCyrus
04-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Gree is trying to show the community of Crime city that they don't want your guys money, they just want to have a fun, popular, app with lots of loyal players. Can't you see the progress Gree has made? You get 2 gold in exchange for only a 25-30 second video. Now that's pretty decent if you ask me. Also some things require a lot of gold because Gree doesn't want everyone having OP stats, imagine the weapons that have gold turning into cash, watch the high IPH members double or triple their stats.

Same with events, if you have someone with an IPH of above 500k and used the money instead of gold then he/she would complete the entire event in 5 minutes. You guys need to understand that Gree has high amounts of gold on weapons, stamina refills, energy refills, individual and syndicate events so that not everyone has stats of 100million. Gree is doing this for the sake of the community, it's what keeps players inline. Nobody is forcing you to purchase $100's of dollars worth of gold, that's your choice. Be lucky Gree was generous enough of giving you all 2 gold per video.

You see Gree needs to make some type of money to have a community as big as this, understand that. This is a company, people need to make a living, respect that. What they are doing is 100% fair with
my reasons stated above.

Now before you make hate comments, just take a moment to think and look over about what I've said.your sig says it best.

Champion24
04-14-2014, 03:14 PM
1 shot to many..

Luv4UR Mom
04-14-2014, 04:45 PM
tl;dr

Extras....

Dat Guy
04-14-2014, 05:47 PM
When is the last time videos were available on Android?

1Shot
04-14-2014, 08:30 PM
#HatersGonnaHate

hexie
04-15-2014, 01:05 AM
1Shot for mod

Nighteg
04-15-2014, 03:40 AM
I can watch max of 2 videos a week.

sister morphine
04-15-2014, 03:47 AM
#HatersGonnaHate
You need to work on your satire for it to be effective.

Oh wait..... you were being serious?! OMGZ :eek: :eek: :eek:

cave man kid
04-15-2014, 04:02 AM
Tap joy is the company that gives you gold for watching a video not gree

bravo 6 vk
04-15-2014, 05:20 AM
Not had videos on my droid for ages

sAu
04-15-2014, 05:55 AM
been playing for more than 2.5Y havent even been able to watch a single video by now on my droid

ghetto69143
04-15-2014, 07:49 AM

20 mins ago. yesterday I was able to watch 10 in a row. same goes for my kindle

ghetto69143
04-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Not had videos on my droid for ages

Try force closing the app or maybe re-installing. Don't know if this applies to both of you but I've been at this since October last year and only thing that happens is that I might go a day or two without even trying and then I'm able to watch more

been playing for more than 2.5Y havent even been able to watch a single video by now on my droid

sAu
04-15-2014, 09:01 AM
Try force closing the app or maybe re-installing. Don't know if this applies to both of you but I've been at this since October last year and only thing that happens is that I might go a day or two without even trying and then I'm able to watch more

forceclose done it 1000+ times,reinstall done it 100+ times by now does not work

Ourpalace
04-15-2014, 02:42 PM
No single video for my iPad, 2+ years.

1Shot
04-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Why doesn't CC fix it da hell.

Herr Otto
04-16-2014, 01:20 PM

Easy....NEVER!!!!!

azgrunge
04-17-2014, 09:18 AM
IOS NON USA folks get 2 movies a week. ooooo, that goes a long way......zzzzzzzz