PDA

View Full Version : Next LE

One man army
04-13-2014, 06:50 AM
Ay word on the next LE building I would like to know whether or not I should spend gold on the next buildin, or if it's expensive enough to but in game cash to get the LE but not something ridiculous like something that goes over vault by like 60m.

MWMike
04-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Lol. Thanks I needed that.

Arc Burn
04-13-2014, 07:10 AM
What's a vault lol

Greasy
04-13-2014, 09:04 AM
vault is a unit of gold. Consist of 1,500 golds.

stephen2013
04-13-2014, 04:52 PM
What's a vault lol

Same question lol. I'm usually sitting on 5-10 times the vault limit. What's the point in it?

On topic: I hope it is an expensive LE, because these last few have been total crap in terms of output.

kk92
04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
I hope its affordable like the the current one, but with better output. please consider that majority of the new players and players with low iph cant afford things that are over 10mill

Lasersharks
04-13-2014, 07:05 PM
I hope its affordable like the the current one, but with better output. please consider that majority of the new players and players with low iph cant afford things that are over 10mill

They really have considered it... take a look at the past few LE Buildings compared to the other ones. They all costed average 10m and the mongolian base was the cheapest one to date. It's about time we get a building that is a bit more expensive than what 95% of the players can obtain.

No offense, but grow your IPH. I missed quite a few LE's because of mine before, now I can buy all of them because I worked on it.

Dirty Mind
04-13-2014, 09:04 PM
the last few havent been worth raiding unless they were leveled up several times. Some even at lvl 10 arent worth the stamina

What?
04-13-2014, 09:11 PM
I kind of wish they didn't release one for a while. I need to build my adv airbase and it's been put off to complete the LE building before the timer is out for the units. Now I got 15% less build time last WD I was finally able to complete the lvl 10 building with 1 day left. Before the upgrade time regardless of how much the building cost I could only get to lvl 7 or 8 unless I used gold. I also didn't get the 2 building at once on my android, so I could use a break from new buildings to focus on already built ones. I realize the timer is a big part of the units, but it might be good if it didn't have a timer and if you upgrade a building in a day or two years, you get a prize regardless of time.

Somebody
04-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Low building costs and high output. No upgrade time limits. How about no more time limits for all events? Endless money for everybody?
Grow your accounts like all we longtime players did and donīt waste your ink with ridiculous wishes.
Itīs getting more and more funny in here, pure entertainment.

jinjack292
04-13-2014, 09:41 PM
I kind of wish they didn't release one for a while. I need to build my adv airbase and it's been put off to complete the LE building before the timer is out for the units. Now I got 15% less build time last WD I was finally able to complete the lvl 10 building with 1 day left. Before the upgrade time regardless of how much the building cost I could only get to lvl 7 or 8 unless I used gold. I also didn't get the 2 building at once on my android, so I could use a break from new buildings to focus on already built ones. I realize the timer is a big part of the units, but it might be good if it didn't have a timer and if you upgrade a building in a day or two years, you get a prize regardless of time.

... I started my upgrade for the new le building 2 days late, n i still upgraded the building to lvl 10 with 4 days left over without using any golds. idk y u need golds for the le buildings quest anyway :(.
Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output 2. u should use those times on ur airbase.

jinjack292
04-13-2014, 09:49 PM

idk wht r u talking about :(. the pasted 4 or 5 le building were created for the new players. when the first le building came out, the buildings costed over 100m, n majority of the players iph were not even over 4m! u should b happy that gree created those cheap LE BUILDING FOR the NEW PlAYERS compared to the first few le buildings.

I am a cow!
04-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Any building that costs less than 75M and I'm happy

What?
04-13-2014, 11:20 PM
... I started my upgrade for the new le building 2 days late, n i still upgraded the building to lvl 10 with 4 days left over without using any golds. idk y u need golds for the le buildings quest anyway :(.
Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output 2. u should use those times on ur airbase.

What is your bonus for upgrade time reduction? If it is 0% than you probably didn't finish with days left. I'm just saying if all the time is spent building a new LE building, then there is no time to upgrade anything else. Gree puts you in a position where you either lose out on units or lose out on upgrading a building you need like defense boosts or unit buildings. I get it, it's strategy to decide what to do, I'm just saying it would be better if I could do both ;)

Somebody
04-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output...
THIS! And even the final price isnīt that good and will be inflated in a few weeks. So if you have to bring your unit buildings up, do it and f..k the ltb

elangomatt
04-14-2014, 09:47 AM
I'm hoping for a mega LE building one of these times. Something in the neighborhood of 200 million for level 1 would be nice. Some of the first LE buildings cost upwards of 100 million and that was when the vault was still just 10 million maxed out. That is why you see relatively few Anniversary Centers, Alexandria Villas, and Arctic Mining Rigs out there. Getting those buildings was pretty tough.

FFF Oldtimer
04-14-2014, 10:34 AM
I just want another building to be excited about, something like the AC or AMR

Henrik Y
04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
The f* are you whining about!? Back in the days when the Anniversary Tower was released it costed around 100m to buy and I made about 1m/day and you rarely had more then 10m in the bank. I had to build up the base with the standard buildings to be able to afford the LE buildings so I missed the first 3 or 4 as I had no chance to save up for them. All buildings after that have been cheap low income buildings.

So stop whining and build you base, it's never been easier to keep up and buying all the new buildings.

Chimera
04-14-2014, 02:43 PM
If the new LE was available right now (4/14 5pm est) we will be about 8 hours short of doing L10 upgrade gold free (based on previous LEs).

Mastert55!
04-14-2014, 02:44 PM
I hope they bring out a billion dollar building. That will be fun to upgrade lol.

Mastert55!
04-14-2014, 02:50 PM
If the new LE was available right now (4/14 5pm est) we will be about 8 hours short of doing L10 upgrade gold free (based on previous LEs).

Based on previous LE's? If you look at them you can see that the pattern is completely random. Gree sometimes comes out with one a day late or a week late. You cannot really find an accurate pattern.

Chimera
04-14-2014, 02:54 PM
The last LE was the first time they released one with more than 21 days to finish. Zambia starts 5/2 (18 days).

edchen
04-14-2014, 03:13 PM
I want a building that would cost 1 million and 10 million output per hour.
Man, Shut the hell up .

One man army
04-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Where's my le building dammit. It's my building an i want it now!!

Kanoli
04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Why not have one of each, have one cheap and small output for the newer guys with low iph, and an expensive one with large output for the veterans

Reward units can reflect the different difficulties, and those who can afford it have the option to do both

Everyone gets something to build and upgrade, and nobodies upset about it being too expensive or too low output

One man army
04-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Why not have one of each, have one cheap and small output for the newer guys with low iph, and an expensive one with large output for the veterans

Reward units can reflect the different difficulties, and those who can afford it have the option to do both

Everyone gets something to build and upgrade, and nobodies upset about it being too expensive or too low output

Reason why this is a no go: it's practically free units for doing almost nothing

Unit
04-14-2014, 04:14 PM
I hope they bring out a billion dollar building. That will be fun to upgrade lol.

That would be actually the best thing they could ever do, bring back the prestige of having some of those buildings in your base like the AC, AMR or AV lol

Henrik Y
04-14-2014, 04:29 PM

Do you really think they could manage that when they have such problems with only one building at a time?

Cruzinit
04-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Gree should put up some of the older LEs in store to purchase for those who started late in the game and want to improve their iph.

Suspect5
04-14-2014, 05:04 PM
I thought it was pretty funny that Grees last building was an exact copy of a building from one of there other games. Pretty lazy IMHO

What?
04-14-2014, 07:44 PM
I thought it was pretty funny that Grees last building was an exact copy of a building from one of there other games. Pretty lazy IMHO

Gree releases buildings that are already created on maps. Go to enough maps and you are likely to find what the next building may look like. There are a lot of buildings that are huge though. I would rather have a smaller compact building especially when land is getting so expensive. The secret Mongolian base cost about $190,000,000 to expand the land and $300 to build.

sbs2716g
04-14-2014, 08:19 PM
so what special building is there in Zambia??

Gerard Figallo
04-14-2014, 09:11 PM
maybe a mine or something? not many 'building' landmarks in Zambia

Luke7676
04-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Or it could look something like.. http://www.zambiatourism.com/media/lusaka-book-14-246.jpg

I would enjoy a building like this, but would be rather large I'm sure.

lemonhaze
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM
so what special building is there in Zambia??

a mud hut!!

Nighthawk
04-14-2014, 09:56 PM
The last LE was the first time they released one with more than 21 days to finish. Zambia starts 5/2 (18 days).

I think you mean Zamia... :p

italo512
04-15-2014, 06:38 AM
a mud hut!!you read my mind!!

Area51z
04-15-2014, 11:12 AM
My first -uilding was the curragh . I -ought a-out 20 million dollars in trees and used them as a -ank . Took me just over 45 minutes selling them and worrying someone was gonna raid me -efore I was done. Hope the Zam-ia -uilding takes a little creativity the new players have it far far easier than the veterans... Plus. Since the city Zamia is located on the planet Zam-Odia. You must have a plot of land there first .....

SPWD
04-15-2014, 01:16 PM
New building is out,107m 188k every 4 hours that's a lot for the payout hope the units start at 20k

Sigg
04-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Ay word on the next LE building I would like to know whether or not I should spend gold on the next buildin, or if it's expensive enough to but in game cash to get the LE but not something ridiculous like something that goes over vault by like 60m.

It's out and it does look like a mud hut!

SPWD
04-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I want to see the prizes before I bother as this is expensive,alot of lower players won't get it and the higher players won't get much from the iph,seems completely useless

What?
04-15-2014, 02:11 PM
New buildings-Arms dealer bazaar. Ak-47 factory. A mud hut. Warlord camp. Child soldier base.

kk92
04-15-2014, 02:12 PM
new LE is out. its over 100 mill and is a 4 hr building

SPWD
04-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Take it you don't read threads you post in lmao!

mwmaniac
04-15-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm sure Gree will post this soon, but here is a start

Lvl 1 - star pilot 4433 / 4901
Lvl 2 - upgrade cost 155 million - upgrade time 16 hours - income 1.14 million - bah artillery gun 5772 / 5771
Lvl 3 - upgrade cost 259 million - upgrade time 19:20 - income 2.01 million

GEMH
04-15-2014, 02:24 PM
The BLTQ rewards can be found here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89226-BLTQ-Zambia-Military-Front-rewards