PDA

View Full Version : Respect Points

drowranger
04-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Respect Points are still coming out as rewards and in big/large amounts.. I'm still not sure if you GREE have anything in mind that's coming out soon on how and what to use them on, but its starting to get ridiculous holding over 7m Respect in hands not knowing what to do with them, if you knew you're not worthy of making up such a big thing you shouldn't have made it at the first time. we been waiting on an answer to this since a long time, and oh, we still are.

Mike Hunt
04-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Coming up on 12 million. I want a building - 24 hour collectible with massive collections.

drowranger
04-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Coming up on 12 million. I want a building - 24 hour collectible with massive collections.

That is actually a brilliant idea, well as long as the building doesn't pay out respect lol. I mean ... you know GREE.

Mike Hunt
04-13-2014, 05:28 AM
What about it costing a foe respect points to rob it ? More respect points if you lose the rob attempt. And nothing all that cheap either. Like 500 respect per hit - again, I'm thinking massive payout.

I'd also like to be able to purchase bombs (booby traps) that cost me respect points to purchase and install. On a rob attempt it would detonate and cause the would be robber to be stunned and not be able to hit the building for an hour or so. It's just that in my opinion this game needs more to it rather than the normal bs where Gree can bilk everyone for more money. I'm playing for free now and realizing without spending thousands it's just not all that much fun.

Winnson
04-13-2014, 06:32 AM
I sincerely hope they have a plan for it. They award it for everything still.

The Real Bosses
04-13-2014, 06:41 AM
Agree we need something to do with the RP fast...

Mcockbur
04-13-2014, 03:57 PM
You can buy 100,000 useless weapons with 70 attack/60 defense stats... Gree, you rock!!!lol

Alexindahouss94
04-13-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm saving all of my respect points in case CC ends up like MW

The don father
04-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Tbh I pissed up before all this new item talk I blew like 5 mil on buying 100 of each to item
������������������������

Boss King
04-13-2014, 05:00 PM
What about it costing a foe respect points to rob it ? More respect points if you lose the rob attempt. And nothing all that cheap either. Like 500 respect per hit - again, I'm thinking massive payout.

I'd also like to be able to purchase bombs (booby traps) that cost me respect points to purchase and install. On a rob attempt it would detonate and cause the would be robber to be stunned and not be able to hit the building for an hour or so. It's just that in my opinion this game needs more to it rather than the normal bs where Gree can bilk everyone for more money. I'm playing for free now and realizing without spending thousands it's just not all that much fun.

I agree with the first part. Be thankful you can still play for free!

Boss King
04-13-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm saving all of my respect points in case CC ends up like MW

That will be coming soon to a cc app near you...