PDA

View Full Version : UZI Drop Rate

cooch
04-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Gree:

We know you adjust downwards the Uzi drop rate. However this adjustment has taken it down to point if you are not in top 10/25 you don't have enough Uzis to finish the Raid Boss Event. Multiple chat rooms confirm this fact.

We are trying to figure out why:

1. Do you want the CC community to spend gold on uzis then gold on RB event?

2. Are you testing to see how many complete the RB event now that you may have FINALLY eliminated most/all of the hackers selling 1000s of uzis plus LTQ/SLTQ unlimited energy?

3. Making the RB event a completion event for Top 25/50? For those in Top 1-50 I guess thanks

4. Or have you tightened drop rate a tad too much and need to up the rate now for map farmers and the LTQ coming up?

5. Trying to segue us into another Gree game? I don't think vinegar leads to people wanting to try the newest game coming out this year. Honey is better. The sour taste in CC just might kill the crossover for many gold people.

It should be apparent to the CC community that Gree wants us to do the LTQ/SLTQ for that is where you reap gold sales. However even when a team finishes SLTQ and several go on to finish LTQs still not enough uzis are collected that is overkill on lower drop rate .

Lower syns may have issues finishing normal and isn't that where the sales growth is? So many gold players have quit that we know the pool has shrunk for Top 100 players.

We know you won't come on forum. However Gree actions are speaking very loudly to many gold players. Gold players don't want to continue to "investing" in an entertainment game that is becoming a frustrating chore.

Ball's in your court. No whining or griping. Actions speak louder than words for both Gree and Players.

The_Don
04-11-2014, 05:20 PM
I have to agree, it has become an elite event that only the top tier groups can finish. The groups made up of "regular joes" that try to combine life with entertainment don't have a prayer of finishing due to the lack of the Uzis required. Reduce the Uzis required to summon the bosses or increase the drop rate. The gold sales come in to play once you start into the level 95 and 100 bosses. If you can never reach those bosses, you'll never get to where the gold is being spent.

pistol pete
04-12-2014, 06:10 AM
They will not change until the top teams stop spending real money

FCE SAL
04-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Pistol Pete - you are absolutely right

Mcockbur
04-13-2014, 04:11 PM
They will not change until the top teams stop spending real money

Do you think they use real money only??? There should be something in addition to that.. Or they are millionaire...

Boss King
04-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Gree:

We know you adjust downwards the Uzi drop rate. However this adjustment has taken it down to point if you are not in top 10/25 you don't have enough Uzis to finish the Raid Boss Event. Multiple chat rooms confirm this fact.

We are trying to figure out why:

1. Do you want the CC community to spend gold on uzis then gold on RB event?

2. Are you testing to see how many complete the RB event now that you may have FINALLY eliminated most/all of the hackers selling 1000s of uzis plus LTQ/SLTQ unlimited energy?

3. Making the RB event a completion event for Top 25/50? For those in Top 1-50 I guess thanks

4. Or have you tightened drop rate a tad too much and need to up the rate now for map farmers and the LTQ coming up?

5. Trying to segue us into another Gree game? I don't think vinegar leads to people wanting to try the newest game coming out this year. Honey is better. The sour taste in CC just might kill the crossover for many gold people.

It should be apparent to the CC community that Gree wants us to do the LTQ/SLTQ for that is where you reap gold sales. However even when a team finishes SLTQ and several go on to finish LTQs still not enough uzis are collected that is overkill on lower drop rate .

Lower syns may have issues finishing normal and isn't that where the sales growth is? So many gold players have quit that we know the pool has shrunk for Top 100 players.

We know you won't come on forum. However Gree actions are speaking very loudly to many gold players. Gold players don't want to continue to "investing" in an entertainment game that is becoming a frustrating chore.

Ball's in your court. No whining or griping. Actions speak louder than words for both Gree and Players.

Where can you buy Uzis in the game?

Savaris
04-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Oh please God! Please, help me smite this boss without draining the pocket of your fellow community.

Morgz
04-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Where can you buy Uzis in the game?

Raid boss screen. On Iphone, it's right above the 3 buttons that say "goals", "Rewards", and "Fight ON!". There are two buttons that say "buy tokens" and "Donate to Syndicate". Click the "buy tokens" button.

Moon968
04-14-2014, 10:25 PM
I am agree with your statement. Its rate is falling rapidly.