PDA

View Full Version : Gree when will you make the game fun again?

RonaldPVincent
04-11-2014, 04:15 PM
To whom it may concern,

As a loyal long time customer of all your games ive recently decided to cut back. Ive dropped ka and mw to try and keep up with one game, cc. Between the stat inflation, the obvious hacking, the price its takes to finish ANY event, the frequency of events.... Any number of reasons....this game has become labor not leisure. Honest i havent quit because of all the good freinds ive made. You folks should thank your lucky stars sites like groupme, line, kakoa etc exist as a truly free product or i suspect no body would continue to patronize your games. Think about the players for just a second. Think about how the game used to be. The improvements you have made are offset by the sheer volume of time and money needed to be competitive in this game. There was a time not so long ago that it was fun.

1Shot
04-13-2014, 12:48 AM
I agree the old days were nice.

Heapsofblue
04-13-2014, 03:19 AM
I agree the old days were nice.

Yup the game is going downhill and for a so called free game it's very expensive if u want to complete even the normal LTQs . Agree with all the above...

TZora
04-13-2014, 10:27 AM
the old days were nice for us .. the new days are nice for gree(dy) :)

Dubstik
04-13-2014, 10:48 AM
the old days were nice for us .. the new days are nice for gree(dy) :)

Well their name is Gree(dy) and not Funzio.

Phillip99
04-13-2014, 02:07 PM
All good points. I still play, but using very little gold. New rivals format ended gold use for me. Why pay to get stronger, it just gets you stronger rivals, you still get robbed.

Mcockbur
04-13-2014, 03:51 PM
It is true. This is not a game anymore. It is a full time job... I stopped doing jobs, buying weapons, using RP ( i have millions of useless RP) as well as stopped asking what building to buy, upgrade, how to have a strong defense.. Everything is just focused on doing a lot of events that are impossible to complete fairly or by expending thousands of dollars I don't think players are actually expending....
Gree is doing the best to reduce number of players.
We have had in the last months 5 members of our syndicate that just stopped playing.... And I think more to come.