PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Faction Warning!!!

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 12:39 PM
WARNING TO ALL FACTIONS!!!

Well, here we are. The very first war in WD and we are matched with a faction who's Defense Leader is over 800 million in defense stats.

He has (1555) 89th Battalion Infantry units at 166,125 A / 165,124 D!

This is a well known top 10 faction too. It is sad how low some factions will stoop to gunning for top 10 these days. We are retired and simply having some fun playing with no gold and light gold but we had to beat them just because! It is sad that even when they cheat they can't win and lose to a bunch of retirees!

So if you guys come across them, do not try to hit the Defense Leader. I don't know who else in their faction is cheating but they had to know their DL is not kosher.

I wonder how long before the trolls will start coming to flame this thread from their faction. Whatever you say you can't dispute the proof.

GREE - I don't need to say you guys need to do something about this.

Anyway, have all good and safe WD this weekend all!

Web323
04-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the information.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 01:32 PM
I find it ironic, perhaps sardonic would be more appropriate.
I wonder if it was photoshopped?

PITA4PRES
04-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Did you send in a report on this? Only thing you can do. Whether or not it helps, who knows.

mreilly
04-11-2014, 01:39 PM
what faction is that

Vballmadam
04-11-2014, 01:57 PM

Seriously! Hope you get the chance to witness for yourself! George is and always has been a top, honest player who abhors cheating! It amazes me you challenge the above proof!

Gree got several email about this I'm sure!

Speed ump
04-11-2014, 01:58 PM
no tambour, its for real. there are other people in the game that are great at photoshopping. george is not one of those. thats a real pic.

andypandy2
04-11-2014, 02:01 PM
According to the screen shot, you won, right? And you got $300,000 to boot.

Not saying this is right...

Tardavic
04-11-2014, 02:02 PM
WARNING TO ALL FACTIONS!!!

Well, here we are. The very first war in WD and we are matched with a faction who's Defense Leader is over 800 million in defense stats.

He has (1555) 89th Battalion Infantry units at 166,125 A / 165,124 D!

This is a well known top 10 faction too. It is sad how low some factions will stoop to gunning for top 10 these days. We are retired and simply having some fun playing with no gold and light gold but we had to beat them just because! It is sad that even when they cheat they can't win and lose to a bunch of retirees!

So if you guys come across them, do not try to hit the Defense Leader. I don't know who else in their faction is cheating but they had to know their DL is not kosher.

I wonder how long before the trolls will start coming to flame this thread from their faction. Whatever you say you can't dispute the proof.

GREE - I don't need to say you guys need to do something about this.

Anyway, have all good and safe WD this weekend all!

Thanks for the report. We will make sure that if you have sent in a ticket on this, that the issue is further addressed and that guild (defense leader0 is investigated.

krill
04-11-2014, 02:19 PM

If you look at the pic titled "hacker2" you can see George's stats of a little over 1 billion , he said the individual in question had a defence of over 800 million ..

RetiredAndHappy
04-11-2014, 02:24 PM

Thats because his attack is over 1b.. which I would not deny.

Thanks Tardvic for looking

Kw1564
04-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the report. We will make sure that if you have sent in a ticket on this, that the issue is further addressed and that guild (defense leader0 is investigated.

Thanks for keeping this us so that other factions if they run into them and lose they will understand why and I believe we have followed the rules buy not naming the Individual or the faction but that they are a top 10 team and have been for a long time. Thanks

Web323
04-11-2014, 02:27 PM
is and always has been a top, honest player who abhors cheating!

You as well Vballmadam

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Seriously! Hope you get the chance to witness for yourself! George is and always has been a top, honest player who abhors cheating! It amazes me you challenge the above proof!

I'll never see any of them. I only got me a low level 17 account. I ain't gonna be spend that much money. I ain't never gonna be played this long anyways. I sees where they always says everyone the bad man. They says everyone is the screen shopper. Maybe he is the screenshopper too, eh?

Agent Orange
04-11-2014, 02:32 PM

No Wdigeorge has always been a stand up player. Hope this gets resolved.

Vballmadam
04-11-2014, 02:32 PM
You as well Vballmadam

Thanks Derek...how kind of you to say!

CJ54
04-11-2014, 02:33 PM
We got the ticket, we're on it (thanks for the ticket, always send tickets on this kind of thing!)

RetiredAndHappy
04-11-2014, 02:34 PM
We got the ticket, we're on it (thanks for the ticket, always send tickets on this kind of thing!)

Thanks for the quick response cj

miaomiao
04-11-2014, 02:36 PM
1555 of tht, awesome

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Thats because his attack is over 1b.. which I would not deny.

Thanks Tardvic for looking

Unfortunately that's not me who won but one of our top players. I lost 500-600 million in stats over FA deployments so I am still recovering.

Ticket sent into GREE earlier today.

The only thing photoshopped in the images are obvious and for privacy protection.

I have never lied or post false information on this form over the 2+ years. Take it for what it is worth. Others are fighting them now I am sure to confirm what I said.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 03:34 PM
George,

You do not know what you are talking about. That account is mine and I tell you that this a gree mistake. No hacking on my part. I have emails to show that the responsibility is on them. You need to stop calling that team and myself a hacker. It may be messed up that there were so many units, but gree put them there. As big and powerful as you may think you are, you are very wrong here. As for a billion attack, there are plenty of you sup pukes that have over a billion in attack. before you go around calling others hackers, look in your own house.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 03:39 PM
George,

You do not know what you are talking about. That account is mine and I tell you that this a gree mistake. No hacking on my part. I have emails to show that the responsibility is on them. You need to stop calling that team and myself a hacker. It may be messed up that there were so many units, but gree put them there. As big and powerful as you may think you are, you are very wrong here. As for a billion attack, there are plenty of you sup pukes that have over a billion in attack. before you go around calling others hackers, look in your own house.

God bless you for telling the truth about this.
They think no one can get what they have and if you has it you is a cheater.
If Gree gave it to you, they said it was cool for their buddy to get Gree gifts and too complicated to remove unless Gree did it. Good luck to you honest person. I hope them bullies leave you be.

Bamaboy54
04-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Wish I could get my ticket looked at that quick 1523356, I fly the wrong flag I guess

Global
04-11-2014, 03:48 PM
God bless you for telling the truth about this.
They think no one can get what they have and if you has it you is a cheater.
If Gree gave it to you, they said it was cool for their buddy to get Gree gifts and too complicated to remove unless Gree did it. Good luck to you honest person. I hope them bullies leave you be.

What??? lol

seansnov
04-11-2014, 03:54 PM
What do you find funny. A gree mistake makes someone a hacker?

seansnov
04-11-2014, 03:57 PM

How about a response to my ticket on this forum about us not being hackers. Is it because I am not Sup. My dollar is not the same dollar as theirs. Cmon gree, you need to make this crap right. Ialso pmed Tardarvic and yet no response to this silly post.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 03:58 PM
How about a response to my ticket on this forum about us not being hackers. Is it because I am not Sup. My dollar is not the same dollar as theirs. Cmon gree, you need to make this crap right. Ialso pmed Tardarvic and yet no response to this silly post.

I hope you get a fair result. I think you have it all figgered out.

lemonhaze
04-11-2014, 04:30 PM
i knew it wouldnt be long they would be back at it..that whole faction needs to be removed from the WD ranks

seansnov
04-11-2014, 04:34 PM
i knew it wouldnt be long they would be back at it..that whole faction needs to be removed from the WD ranks

And you to are someone else who doesnt know crap!

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 04:36 PM
George,

1. I didn't mention names or factions. You don't need to call all SUP pukes. That's low class.

2. I am not wrong that those units are not supposed to be there!

3. If you KNOW you got all those ill gained units by a "mistake" you certainly took advantage of it by being the DL! Where is the honor in that? If SUP had done the same, what do you think people would say?? I rest my case!

4. If this was a SUP you people would be all over them. Your "mistake" explaination would be turned into a whole excuse / conspiracy.

5. Tambour. Quit your idiotic implications that anyone or all SUP have cheated or hacked. I spent real money. Unless you have proof that I cheated, don't bring in your lame redirection troll posts here. Period!

6. I come on here with proof. In my experience its usually the player hacking. Of you didn't hack. Great for you but you might as well hacked as it is unfair for any other faction that goes up against you guys.

lemonhaze
04-11-2014, 04:39 PM
And you to are someone else who doesnt know crap!
all i know is everone else ive seen has one of those units and u some how had 1500+ deposited to ur act..how nice of gree to do that by mistake..lol

seansnov
04-11-2014, 04:41 PM
well goerge in this case you had no proof and instead came to the forum to oust someone that did not need ousted because you had no facts. Gree makes a mistake and that does not equal fault of player. I am not low class in any meaning of the word low class. Ask the people i have been in factions with and you will see they have nothing but good things to say about me. As far as Sup, you see nothing but bad things said about them, I rest my case!

seansnov
04-11-2014, 04:43 PM
You dont know anything Lemonhaze, I have a ticket in with gree because i did not receive the unit so they investigated and found i was due the unit. They deposited those units and continue to do so. You dont know crap again!

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 04:50 PM
You dont know anything Lemonhaze, I have a ticket in with gree because i did not receive the unit so they investigated and found i was due the unit. They deposited those units and continue to do so. You dont know crap again!

I think you is honest. They always pick on honest people. Good luck to you.

lemonhaze
04-11-2014, 04:52 PM
HAHAH!! ok i need a rabbits foot like u have then bc they have never did that to me on any unit..if its by mistake then why did u go to DL instead of being in the middle or so when someone scouts u that u only get 1 win and done? instead u move to DL so u can pick up wins all thur the WD and win after win adds up...u exploited a glitch which is the same thing as cheating in my book

seansnov
04-11-2014, 05:15 PM
HAHAH!! ok i need a rabbits foot like u have then bc they have never did that to me on any unit..if its by mistake then why did u go to DL instead of being in the middle or so when someone scouts u that u only get 1 win and done? instead u move to DL so u can pick up wins all thur the WD and win after win adds up...u exploited a glitch which is the same thing as cheating in my book

I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 05:34 PM
well goerge in this case you had no proof and instead came to the forum to oust someone that did not need ousted because you had no facts. Gree makes a mistake and that does not equal fault of player. I am not low class in any meaning of the word low class. Ask the people i have been in factions with and you will see they have nothing but good things to say about me. As far as Sup, you see nothing but bad things said about them, I rest my case!

I am sorry sean, your logic is flawed and it is George not goerge.

1. I posted proof - PHOTOS v.s. YOU = No proof posted other than your word that it was a GREE mistake. I am not saying one way or another but you are obviously wrong that I posted no proof.

2. I ousted no one as I did not post any private information. Not you, not your faction. However, it is nice that you came on here to claim the prize.

3. Gee, your faction mates have nothing but good things to say about you? Wow! That is supposed to wipe away the facts? My faction mates have nothing but good things about me too! What does that matter in this case???

4. You are "low class" for calling entire group of players "Pukes". Your words "SUP Pukes". You need me to quote it for you again? I didn't call you any names. I stuck to facts.

5. You rest your case? How about redirecting the attention? What does what people say about SUP matter to this post?

6. You want to rest your case? How about responding to my points in my previous post? You skipped over that pretty nicely. I am happy to address you point by point and not just glance over the points I wish not to answer.

7. Even if it is "a mistake", how are you doing YOUR FACTION a favor by playing the most high profile position as Defense Leader KNOWING you have 1555 illegitimate units??? You put your faction at risk from getting banned.

If I was your leader I would NEVER have put anyone in my faction for WD if I have doubts there is anything wrong with their account that may jeopardize the hard work of the entire faction for when your account is found out to have these "mistakes". I am sure not everyone in your faction is responsible but at least one or a few of you certainly did not do the "right thing". I am sorry to have to call your BS and this is all innocent 100%.

8. It is my right to warn other factions of you. We may be strong enough to take you even with the 1555 units and 800 million + defense but 99% of the factions out there will not! How is it fair for them to fight your group? Tell me with a straight face that is fair? I think NOT!

Jhenry02
04-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Oh my god! I'm actually interested, but the grammar and spelling here have made me cross eyed.

If someone has 1555 of a 150k stat item, no matter how you slice it, dice it, or purée it; it is glitching and glitching is the same as cheating. Yes, it is dishonorable to use the glitch/Gree gift to the detriment (look up that word, it's three syllables and hard for you) of paying customers. Also, if true, and a Gree error, I'd say that constitutes fraud on their part and makes you some sort of accomplice.

You can slander me all you want. But good people know right from wrong. If this "glitch" were to happen to any one of my faction mates; past or present, they would have removed themselves from competition.

Let me break it down for some of you slower people. Gree's mistakes don't entitle you to steal from other players. We paid too.

-Jason

Jhenry02
04-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Oh and George, thanks for keeping your posts coherent.

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 05:42 PM
I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?

How nice of you to redirect the attention again. Let's all do some SUP bashing! Yeah! They win all the time so they are the BAD GUYS! Oh yeah! Never mind over here that you're doing something shady! Top prizes are there for all to win. SUP just happens to be the ones with the most desire and money to win it. You don't. Why cry about it?

I don't know why I keep talking for SUP as I am retired. I am in "THE PIRATES (TM)" old folk retirement home. You want more SUP talk start another thread and ask Stephen.

This thread is about YOU. Please no more smoke and mirrors and redirecting the attention. You're in the hot seat, own it.

justsomedood5
04-11-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm curious to know if he used any of those units in full assault... must be nice!

By the way, is it a gree error or did he simply consider it a gree gift? Guy seems to be arguing it's somehow both...

Dirty Mind
04-11-2014, 06:03 PM
I'm curious to know if he used any of those units in full assault... must be nice!

By the way, is it a gree error or did he simply consider it a gree gift? Guy seems to be arguing it's somehow both...
I was just going to ask the same thing. If Someone is so concerned about a mistake in their favor (yeah, right) why not get rid of them all when you have the chance? I know, I wouldnt either.

Generik79
04-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Allow me to take the low road in hypothetical. To use and abuse 1500 of those units would make a person a scumbag...if they did that. And a faction that harbors them, especially as DL, complete cheating leaches. I am glad this is hypothetical.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2014, 06:48 PM
no tambour, its for real. there are other people in the game that are great at photoshopping. george is not one of those. thats a real pic.

You can tell he can't photoshop based on how covered his ign etc. Top shelf

Speed ump
04-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Faction leader there has managed to contact the proper authorities, and this issue was eradicated.

DFI
04-11-2014, 07:08 PM
I think the entire faction should be banned from this war.

Speed ump
04-11-2014, 07:39 PM
They were truly ignorant of what he was. They are the ones who worked to get him removed. Maybe a little of the old, don't look a gift horse too closely in the mouth, and now they realize they should have ordered up a full regiment on him. The old hinsight is 20/20 thing.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 07:53 PM
I think the entire faction should be banned from this war.

Ok George,

Here is my proof.

1st.

Request #1520619
Modern War Issue Report

Sean
Apr 09 11:54

last stand ltq/fltq

I completed prestige ltq and my faction completed the fltq but I did not
receive the 2 units for this. It is though my android player is in lingo.
Please help and get me the 2 units I deserve. I have provided screenshots.

Thanks

Sean

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: Wed Apr 09 14:49:02 EDT 2014
Player ID:
Device ID:
Android ID:
Device: SCH-I545
Player Country: US
Player Status: 207
Client: MWA
Client Version: 4.0.1
Client Build: 118
Game Data Version: mw_20140409_2
Client Properties:
Server Properties:

Screenshot_2014-04-09-14-27-12.png (quick view)
Screenshot_2014-04-09-14-27-19.png (quick view)
Screenshot_2014-04-09-14-27-25.png (quick view)
Screenshot_2014-04-09-14-42-14.png (quick view)
Screenshot_2014-04-09-14-44-25.png (quick view)

Comments
Morgan Johannsen
GREE International Inc.
Hey Sean,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

In order to have received credit for completing the FLTQ event, you would have to have been in the faction at the time the goals were complete. Our records for your account show that you left One faction and joined another faction at 2014-04-07 11:56:14. Your new faction had completed the last goal prior to your joining them at 2014-04-09 10:57:58. For this reason, you did not receive the wrapper prize, even though you have completed the individual portion of goals. If you need further assistance with the game, please let me know.

Regards,

Morgan

Player Experience Specialist
http://www.gree-corp.com
http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
http://www.funzio.com/forum

April 09, 2014 13:14
Sean
I joined the current faction prior to the fltq as you stated and have been with
them since. I have not left since I joined them on the 7th. Read your
response carefully and you say I left My old faction on the 7th and joined the current faction and they finished the ltq on the 9th which is where I still am at. I am due
the units so please have units added to my inventory. I used over 2 vaults
to help the us get this done to which I started from the beginning and
finished at the end as your dates show.

April 09, 2014 14:05
Morgan Johannsen
GREE International Inc.
Hey Sean,

I do apologize for the error. I have taken another look, and found that you were indeed in the faction at the time the goal was completed. I have completed the wrapper goal for you awarded the missing units. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with.

Regards,

Morgan

April 09, 2014 17:36

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

This request has been deemed solved Apr 09

Game Title
Modern War

Player ID or Friend Code
-

Device Operating System
Android

Related topics
Modern War FAQs
February Epic Boss compensation list
Raid Boss FAQs

Support Software by Zendesk

2. You claim to be Pirates but your name is Sup George. Im just saying.

Its seems as though as this community has taken against me. I did not hide, I came to the forum, let it known what the issue was and have been judged a cheater for an action that was not mine. I am quite surprised by the comments of some on grammar, when this issue was not about grammar.

To address the issue of taking the player out of the game. It is an interesting one and maybe some could understand the situation from being in similar ones themselves. We had finished the ltq and fltq and had gone back to our small faction for the 24 hour frontal assault. I have three players in the game. The one involved in this controversy stayed on at the current faction to ensure proper outcome of the ticket that was placed with gree. That player in game name is Sean. Sean, unlike what was mentioned above, did not participate in the full assault, so there was no foul play. That player continued to stay at the current faction.

Chimera
04-11-2014, 08:10 PM
George,

You do not know what you are talking about. That account is mine and...

Who outed who?

Philly982
04-11-2014, 08:18 PM
If it was truly a mistake then so be it, but to accept the DL position knowingly with this mistake is completely dishonorable. Any faction knowingly letting a player with your "mistake" be DL, whether it be a legitimate mistake or not, should be ashamed of themselves.

I am sorry, but there is no defending yourself.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 08:20 PM
You know I had much more of that last post explaining what happened but it didn't make it on. It isnt gonna make a difference in anyones mind. The fact is that the majority feel that this was a cheap move, but dont understand the whole logistics of it. If the community wants me labeled a cheat, then so be it. I have been a loyal, honest and dependable player in this Modern war game. I have spent tens if thousand just like so many others. This in my mind is a gree flaw and if adversely affected anyone would be up to them to fix. But them beefing up my stats and me being a cheater for it, I just don't buy. I try to think of how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. My first thought is that I wouldn't like it. I would be mad someone else got that instead of me. I would be mad that they had an unfair advantage. I would report them as a cheat. Then I would pray that he never came across me, lmao. There are so many things wrong with this game, the glitches that happen and we all have to live with, The people that get cheated out of gold program and the list can go on and on. These glitches affect all of us, sometimes in favor of some and sometimes against some. We live in an unperfect world and therefore have an imperfect. I got the unfair advantage this time due to grees mistake and I am a cheater.
One last thing George. In your first post, you did start the name calling by calling those in the faction trolls. So me using puke isnt all that bad. I really am sick of this circle. I spent time with SUP and meet some really cool people there, so not all are pukes. You George have threatened me in game before and tried to bully me. Since I left SUP I have been bullied by some of their members.

Philly982
04-11-2014, 08:29 PM
I once received an extra WD reward that I was not supposed to receive. I stopped all PVP immediately, sent in a ticket immediately and did not participate in any more WD events until it was removed by Gree. That would be loyal, honest, and dependable by not putting your factions reputation on the line. And by the way, it did not take long for Gree to remove the unit after the ticket was sent in. In fact, it was one of the fastest ticket response times I have ever received.

Reutdog
04-11-2014, 08:40 PM
First let me start by telling everyone to stop pointing fingers and listen to the facts...

I have been playing this game with Sean fir over a year and know for a fact that he is not a hacker. It is true that he was not awarded the unit when the faction completed the fltq. He submitted a ticket to gree to have this rectified and was notified that it would be. Sean approached me late last night when he noticed his stats were continually increasing and couldn't figure out why. Eventually he found the error and reported it to me. He and I agreed immediately that we needed to notify someone about the error and have it fixed. Therefore That's what has been done. If gree is the one who made the error then Sean should not be held responsible for any negative ramifications because of it.

If the SUP family feels he abs the faction should be striped of any rewards or playability in this game then I need only remind you of an ex PUN/SUP player named Pirate Justice (PJ) who was a proven hacker under multiple occasions and was also the DL for PUN/SUP for several wars. His hacked units were NOT a result of a gree malfunction.

In my opinion if Sean is banned and the faction is not allowed to compete in WD, then GREE needs to be fair and strip ex PUN/SUP players of the past rewards they've received when PJ was a member of their faction. If GREE feels that this is not fair and take action solely against Sean then they'll be pebbly admitting discrimination in their game. This isa legal issue that I'm sure they do not want.

As I said before, stop pointing fingers and settle down. Handle this in a civilized Manor.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 08:42 PM
I once received an extra WD reward that I was not supposed to receive. I stopped all PVP immediately, sent in a ticket immediately and did not participate in any more WD events until it was removed by Gree. That would be loyal, honest, and dependable by not putting your factions reputation on the line. And by the way, it did not take long for Gree to remove the unit after the ticket was sent in. In fact, it was one of the fastest ticket response times I have ever received.

Have no problem with what you said Philly. I commend you for being more loyal, honest and dependable. This happened amongst chaos of the start of wd and not after like you so properly noted had happened to you.

Generik79
04-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Reutdog I think Speed clearly stated his view that he doesn't blame the faction. So don't go off on the SUP family of which your faction was previously a member. Beyond that I only blame the player for defending himself in a silly manner and allowing illegitimate stats to be used in WD. Otherwise I will rest with what speed said and accept the faction isn't at fault. Once bit.

My question is this. If George didn't post this was this guy gonna turn himself in? I think we have our answer. And on that basis GREE should act.

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 09:22 PM
You know I had much more of that last post explaining what happened but it didn't make it on. It isnt gonna make a difference in anyones mind. The fact is that the majority feel that this was a cheap move, but dont understand the whole logistics of it. If the community wants me labeled a cheat, then so be it. I have been a loyal, honest and dependable player in this Modern war game. I have spent tens if thousand just like so many others. This in my mind is a gree flaw and if adversely affected anyone would be up to them to fix. But them beefing up my stats and me being a cheater for it, I just don't buy. I try to think of how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. My first thought is that I wouldn't like it. I would be mad someone else got that instead of me. I would be mad that they had an unfair advantage. I would report them as a cheat. Then I would pray that he never came across me, lmao. There are so many things wrong with this game, the glitches that happen and we all have to live with, The people that get cheated out of gold program and the list can go on and on. These glitches affect all of us, sometimes in favor of some and sometimes against some. We live in an unperfect world and therefore have an imperfect. I got the unfair advantage this time due to grees mistake and I am a cheater.
One last thing George. In your first post, you did start the name calling by calling those in the faction trolls. So me using puke isnt all that bad. I really am sick of this circle. I spent time with SUP and meet some really cool people there, so not all are pukes. You George have threatened me in game before and tried to bully me. Since I left SUP I have been bullied by some of their members.

Sean please stop lying. I don't even know who you are and to say I threaten you in game? Please! For those that know me and say I would threaten anyone is laughable.

So if you have been bullied??? By who? Me?!? I bully no one and please don't give me this bs about it is anothe SUP player so i am somehow responsible. Don't put the actions of hundreds of deferent SUP player on me. So if you're a cheat then your entire faction are cheaters right?!??

As for your so called "Proof", you sent in a ticket about a couple of units your supposedly owed. What does
That prove?!! Unless you have an email into GREE and said "I have 1,555 units that I shouldn't have received, please remove them!" I don't think you proved anything.

The more you talk the more you're digging your own grave.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Generik,

Let me explain this flaw and see if you call them a cheater. Also "this Player" is Sean. This past 24 hour assault had some major flaws in it. If you looked at possible points times the maximium 6 additional points for highly contested nodes the total possible points for a war would be about 24,000 points. Someone has mentioned but I have yet to see it, that there were additional points awarded if you won every node. If this is somewhere please show me. The contest was 24 hours with 1 hours wars, so max wars would be 24 wars. But with matchup times, this would be impossible so max is 23. If this is true, how did the top teams then average over 30,000 points per war. I dont think the top teams were cheaters but a huge gree glitch. You throw that in with the android glitch of being behind at least 15 secs, ios users had huge advantages. These teams received those awards with open arms. Where are you on the cheater bandwagon Generik?

seansnov
04-11-2014, 09:32 PM
George,

What reason do I have to lie. What it proves is That I did not hack the units. And yes George, you did try to bully me and did threaten me on the first full assault event. You called me out on the main chat portion of the game. That in game name was different than My name, Sean. You called me out as Sean and then issued a threat. I took it as fun on that particular aspect of the game. You guys then commenced to giving us a proper butt kicking. The faction I am in has done nothing wrong and you use this forum and message board to further your bullying practices. Keep patting yourself on what a great guy you are and would never do anything. I came to this forum in reponse to your post. I

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 09:36 PM

You no cheater brother. You just a player they haste for bad reason. You honest man and you my new horo.

Reutdog
04-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Reutdog I think Speed clearly stated his view that he doesn't blame the faction. So don't go off on the SUP family of which your faction was previously a member. Beyond that I only blame the player for defending himself in a silly manner and allowing illegitimate stats to be used in WD. Otherwise I will rest with what speed said and accept the faction isn't at fault. Once bit.

My question is this. If George didn't post this was this guy gonna turn himself in? I think we have our answer. And on that basis GREE should act.

Our faction wad only a member of SUP when we had an ex sup member as our leader. He returned to sup and our faction removed the SUP tie.

Also, PJ was never a member of our faction at any point. And again, PJ wasa known hacker that was allowed to fight with the number 1 team as their DL for a long time.

So my question to you is this, if GREE is responsible fir this issue and they didn't fix it prior to WD, why should Sean have to sit out the entire war and miss receiving units that will help his inventory in the future?

We all agree the person at fault here is GREE not Sean. So why should Sean be punished? Lastly, this issue came about late last night so there was no opportunity to use these units in Full Assault.

{Kill Joy}
04-11-2014, 09:41 PM
A direct violation of the TOS is taking advantage of a Gree glitch. He was made DL because of his growing stats. Taking advantage of a Gree glitch. It was even stated that of course he was gonna exploit it because of the thousands of dollars he has invested.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 09:43 PM
A direct violation of the TOS is taking advantage of a Gree glitch. He was made DL because of his growing stats. Taking advantage of a Gree glitch. It was even stated that of course he was gonna exploit it because of the thousands of dollars he has invested.

I am hoping that isn't true. If it is truth it can be a problem. Maybe it best to move along and pretend it was a mistake or an error.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 09:49 PM

Please show me It was going to be exploited for one and then also exploited because of money spent. With stat inflation how its been, some players became intant gods of Modern War because of heavy valor spending. How could someone know when assigning a dl that the stats were from valor or a gree glitch. Kill joy, stick to getting that extra player out of your faction, yet another gree glitch.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 09:50 PM

Please show me It was going to be exploited for one and then also exploited because of money spent. With stat inflation how its been, some players became intant gods of Modern War because of heavy valor spending. How could someone know when assigning a dl that the stats were from valor or a gree glitch. Kill joy, stick to getting that extra player out of your faction, yet another gree glitch.

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Jesus Christ. You never cease to amaze me your ability to change the subject. I know what THE PIRATES did in the FA and what we did to EARN the points. Many of us lost hundreds of millions of points and spent over billions in cash. Am I the keeper of SUP1, SUP2, OSW, etc. now? Please, if you have a legit issue, bring it to GREE and have them look it over. SUP been around a long time, if they cheated in any way and with so many haters reporting on them, they would be banned by now. Then of course you're going to play the "conspiracy theory" that GREE is giving unfair advantage to SUP. Ok, then quit the game 'cause you're never going to win as you're just a fool playing in a rigged game. Stop bothering me and distracting the attention from your "questionable" judgement/action.

Generik,

Let me explain this flaw and see if you call them a cheater. Also "this Player" is Sean. This past 24 hour assault had some major flaws in it. If you looked at possible points times the maximium 6 additional points for highly contested nodes the total possible points for a war would be about 24,000 points. Someone has mentioned but I have yet to see it, that there were additional points awarded if you won every node. If this is somewhere please show me. The contest was 24 hours with 1 hours wars, so max wars would be 24 wars. But with matchup times, this would be impossible so max is 23. If this is true, how did the top teams then average over 30,000 points per war. I dont think the top teams were cheaters but a huge gree glitch. You throw that in with the android glitch of being behind at least 15 secs, ios users had huge advantages. These teams received those awards with open arms. Where are you on the cheater bandwagon Generik?

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Wow! So threatening you how? PLEASE be specific! Saying we'll beat you in FA? That I'll drop some big "bombs" on you on each of the nodes? What is it exactly?

I don't know who you are but a player from your faction called one of our players dumb after making some nasty messages. Please don't throw mud and can't even recite what I said. Now are you going to make something up?

Again, what does that have to do with you being dishonest??? Stop it with your side shows. Stay on topic!

George,

What reason do I have to lie. What it proves is That I did not hack the units. And yes George, you did try to bully me and did threaten me on the first full assault event. You called me out on the main chat portion of the game. That in game name was different than My name, Sean. You called me out as Sean and then issued a threat. I took it as fun on that particular aspect of the game. You guys then commenced to giving us a proper butt kicking. The faction I am in has done nothing wrong and you use this forum and message board to further your bullying practices. Keep patting yourself on what a great guy you are and would never do anything. I came to this forum in reponse to your post. I

{Kill Joy}
04-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Please refer to post #36 please. About them being a gift, and being fully used.

Thanks for the reminder. Gonna send in another ticket about that.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Jesus Christ. You never cease to amaze me your ability to change the subject. I know what THE PIRATES did in the FA and what we did to EARN the points. Many of us lost hundreds of millions of points and spent over billions in cash. Am I the keeper of SUP1, SUP2, OSW, etc. now? Please, if you have a legit issue, bring it to GREE and have them look it over. SUP been around a long time, if they cheated in any way and with so many haters reporting on them, they would be banned by now. Then of course you're going to play the "conspiracy theory" that GREE is giving unfair advantage to SUP. Ok, then quit the game 'cause you're never going to win as you're just a fool playing in a rigged game. Stop bothering me and distracting the attention from your "questionable" judgement/action.

George,

Please learn how to read instead of correcting my spelling of your name. I did not call Sup cheaters nor did I say you were their keepers. I am simply pointing out another one of grees glitches. You came into battle with us and we too spent millions of points and billions of cash. But when we won our maxed out nodes and battles the most we received were 24,000 points. The only ones to beat us was your group and ACE and you beat us fair and square, outspent so and so forth. There are glitches in the game and sometimes you benefit and sometimes you dont. I dont see you fighting on the thread that talks about this issue for the ones that did not benefit from the glitch. You are right about one thing, I am a fool for playing this game, lol.

Robespierre
04-11-2014, 10:14 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QlNwrtZTtyE/TwEwWr0p8BI/AAAAAAAAA0o/Wyt0Ghp-C-k/s1600/127.JPG

You're embarrassing yourselves.

Skelewu
04-11-2014, 10:46 PM
George,

Dude, u are delusion. You hacking and deflecting blame on SUP shows how low you would go. I doubt that was a gree mistake because it was only when it was brought to light that you come out claiming its a mess up by gree. You could have come out much earlier to mention it in forum of the mistake but you didnt. So I dont believe a single word that comes from your mouth. Most guys in SUP have money to spent on this game so all the propaganda that all SUP are hackers are totally baseless. Just because we cant beat them, doesnt mean we should spread lies. we forget that OSw merged with Cag who are known hackers and that was swept under the rug. Its the knowing that we cant beat them that makes us jealous of them.

Reutdog
04-11-2014, 10:48 PM

1. Do not take the Lord's name in vein on these forms. No matter the issue, it's not worth it.

2. PJ. Again, PJ. Also known as Pirate Justice. Also known asa Hacker. Also known for having his account removed and reinstated 3 times for the same violations. Also known as PUN/SUP1 DL for many wars....... Now please repeat that part about SUP?

Is called favoritism, or in this case the legal term is defined as discrimination. It is a very serious issue in a federal court system. I suspect that Sean will not be held to any punishable axons by gree, and neither will the faction that he fights with currently. You should also hope it doesn't because that would mean fair action would state to remove many wars worth of units from PUN/SUP. I suggest everyone drop this and see what decision gree makes.

It will be a pivotal one in this games history. The decision they make here will shape the future of how this game plays out.

Reutdog
04-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Dude, u are delusion. You hacking and deflecting blame on SUP shows how low you would go. I doubt that was a gree mistake because it was only when it was brought to light that you come out claiming its a mess up by gree. You could have come out much earlier to mention it in forum of the mistake but you didnt. So I dont believe a single word that comes from your mouth. Most guys in SUP have money to spent on this game so all the propaganda that all SUP are hackers are totally baseless. Just because we cant beat them, doesnt mean we should spread lies. we forget that OSw merged with Cag who are known hackers and that was swept under the rug. Its the knowing that we cant beat them that makes us jealous of them.

Be weary of the accusations you throw. There is evidence out there to support a programming group that was allowing people to purchase cash/gold at discounts through gree. I can post the proof if you'd like. Then we can subpoena that organization for names and ip addresses to link those users who purchased through it.

I don't suggest this course of action though. But again, best to drop this

mreilly
04-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Be weary of the accusations you throw. There is evidence out there to support a programming group that was allowing people to purchase cash/gold at discounts through gree. I can post the proof if you'd like. Then we can subpoena that organization for names and ip addresses to link those users who purchased through it.

Hahaha.. when you all want to vent and complain and yell and scream what makes you think people will be dropping anything? Thanks for the entertaining read guys. My only issue with things here is seeing the poster from montreal.... ugh Quebec.

That is all.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 11:06 PM
1. Do not take the Lord's name in vein on these forms. No matter the issue, it's not worth it.

2. PJ. Again, PJ. Also known as Pirate Justice. Also known asa Hacker. Also known for having his account removed and reinstated 3 times for the same violations. Also known as PUN/SUP1 DL for many wars....... Now please repeat that part about SUP?

Is called favoritism, or in this case the legal term is defined as discrimination. It is a very serious issue in a federal court system. I suspect that Sean will not be held to any punishable axons by gree, and neither will the faction that he fights with currently. You should also hope it doesn't because that would mean fair action would state to remove many wars worth of units from PUN/SUP. I suggest everyone drop this and see what decision gree makes.

It will be a pivotal one in this games history. The decision they make here will shape the future of how this game plays out.

Yes that guy was something.

Wdigeorge
04-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Reutdog,

Were you in SUP? Do you know at which point PJ was hacking and when he was not? Do you have first hand information or purely hearsay?

As far as I know he wasn't hacking while in SUP. He and SUP parted ways then things happened after that is my understanding. Stephen is a stand up guy and he will not allow cheating.

I was in SUP1 for a long time and haven't heard anyone openly said anything about hacking or any hint of it behind the scenes. So unless you have proof to substantiate that claim, I don't think it is fair for you to make that comparison. Again, why is a warning about a possible hacker here got to do with SUP? Feel free to make other posts about SUP if you like. Why is everyone trying to justify or diffuse a wrong by blaming SUP?

Also, about favoritism. You don't know how much I want to laugh or cry about that remark. If you only knew the amount of issues I went through personally in this game and how many tickets that were not answered or blown off in the past 2+ years you wouldn't even think of using the word "favoritism" to me.

If anything, SUP and many big players got the biggest shaft with the constant unit and stat inflation. Don't matter you spent $50k already, what have you done for me (GREE) lately? If you are not spending $ now, your pitiful stat you spent all the $$ on is now peanuts. Anyone can raid you. All the attack bonuses and units...and so little defense. You think you're protected now and untouchable by spending this much? Sorry buddy! We changed the rules on ya! Oh yeah, spend some more now so next month, when a bunch of people cry about not being able to touch you again, we will change the rules again so someone with 100,000 attack can raid your 1 billion defense! Yeah, that's it!

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 11:15 PM

Now I'm getting curious. Can you show this? You can PM me or post to email.
The truth want to free.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Hahaha.. when you all want to vent and complain and yell and scream what makes you think people will be dropping anything? Thanks for the entertaining read guys. My only issue with things here is seeing the poster from montreal.... ugh Quebec.

That is all.

You no like the French? Soon we become free again from the British and Canadian oppression. You be sad then.

seansnov
04-11-2014, 11:19 PM
tardavic,

pardon me for observing, but the reply i have quoted is as stupid as them come.

write a query that looks for people with a quantity of units > 1, when the max should only be 1.

it is that simple!

then ban the SOB! disable his account, and ban everyone in the faction.

you don't need to wait for a ticket for that.

how hard is that?

So dont know why you call me a SOB. I did not put the units in there, gree did. The fact that you feel the need to call me that is ridiculous. Talk about classless, where ya at George. Funny how people look at what others write on a post and feel the need to refer to someone as a SOB. No one in faction did anything wrong.

mreilly
04-11-2014, 11:20 PM
You no like the French? Soon we become free again from the British and Canadian oppression. You be sad then.

Your separatist commies lost the election in horribly sad fashion. The rest of Canada is upset and will soon hold a referendum to get you idiots out. Glad we are on the same page there.

sister morphine
04-11-2014, 11:21 PM

Lol, he does have over a billion attack! :D

Agree that this should be reported, and I'm sure it will have been. A DL hacker in CC got his stats nuked during a war which meant everybody opposing that team could go to town on him.

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Your separatist commies lost the election in horribly sad fashion. The rest of Canada is upset and will soon hold a referendum to get you idiots out. Glad we are on the same page there.

You come Montreal we drink, we eat, we laugh, we have good times.

justsomedood5
04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm told the account in question has been banned by gree. Something tells me the 1,555 units were not an accident. But who knows... 😂

seansnov
04-11-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm told the account in question has been banned by gree. Something tells me the 1,555 units were not an accident. But who knows... ��

If you didn't speak to me, how would you know?

tambour.de_ville
04-11-2014, 11:43 PM
If you didn't speak to me, how would you know?

You can join THE FREE FRENCH FACTION.

mreilly
04-11-2014, 11:53 PM
You come Montreal we drink, we eat, we laugh, we have good times.

We both want the same things.. we would get along.

Reutdog
04-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Reutdog,

Were you in SUP? Do you know at which point PJ was hacking and when he was not? Do you have first hand information or purely hearsay?

As far as I know he wasn't hacking while in SUP. He and SUP parted ways then things happened after that is my understanding. Stephen is a stand up guy and he will not allow cheating.

I was in SUP1 for a long time and haven't heard anyone openly said anything about hacking or any hint of it behind the scenes. So unless you have proof to substantiate that claim, I don't think it is fair for you to make that comparison. Again, why is a warning about a possible hacker here got to do with SUP? Feel free to make other posts about SUP if you like. Why is everyone trying to justify or diffuse a wrong by blaming SUP?

Also, about favoritism. You don't know how much I want to laugh or cry about that remark. If you only knew the amount of issues I went through personally in this game and how many tickets that were not answered or blown off in the past 2+ years you wouldn't even think of using the word "favoritism" to me.

If anything, SUP and many big players got the biggest shaft with the constant unit and stat inflation. Don't matter you spent $50k already, what have you done for me (GREE) lately? If you are not spending $ now, your pitiful stat you spent all the $$ on is now peanuts. Anyone can raid you. All the attack bonuses and units...and so little defense. You think you're protected now and untouchable by spending this much? Sorry buddy! We changed the rules on ya! Oh yeah, spend some more now so next month, when a bunch of people cry about not being able to touch you again, we will change the rules again so someone with 100,000 attack can raid your 1 billion defense! Yeah, that's it!

1. Yes, I can provide proof of hacking if you'd really want it. I still have access to screen shots of his base showing multiple defensive boost buildings stacked on each other along with multiple composite buildings. I also believe I still have a SS of an attack against him showing multiple ltq units in his inventory also. I'll dig for them if you'd like. Plenty of people knew about this. I've spoken with Stephen on occasions and I believe him to be a stand up guy. But I don't believe everyone is like him.

2. George, you're the one that brought SUP into this when you mentioned them and "false accusations." Also, I'm glad you're willing to laugh at things. I had my account in KA deleted after spending thousands on it and GREE keeps sending me the same stupid standard emails. I've had no access to the account for 3 months now and am working on legal actions for refunds.

3. Tambour. No I will not share that information until it becomes relevant to a cause.

4. FromAfar, look before you leap. Read the situation in its entirety in this post before slinging names and ideas around.

Mr llama
04-12-2014, 12:29 AM
I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?So that's makes it ok to cheat the game, is that how you all justify it

Your confessing in that jibrish?

Wdigeorge
04-12-2014, 12:39 AM
1. Yes, I can provide proof of hacking if you'd really want it. I still have access to screen shots of his base showing multiple defensive boost buildings stacked on each other along with multiple composite buildings. I also believe I still have a SS of an attack against him showing multiple ltq units in his inventory also. I'll dig for them if you'd like. Plenty of people knew about this. I've spoken with Stephen on occasions and I believe him to be a stand up guy. But I don't believe everyone is like him.

2. George, you're the one that brought SUP into this when you mentioned them and "false accusations." Also, I'm glad you're willing to laugh at things. I had my account in KA deleted after spending thousands on it and GREE keeps sending me the same stupid standard emails. I've had no access to the account for 3 months now and am working on legal actions for refunds.

3. Tambour. No I will not share that information until it becomes relevant to a cause.

4. FromAfar, look before you leap. Read the situation in its entirety in this post before slinging names and ideas around.

1. You missed my point. It matters "when" he is hacking and at what point leadership knows about it and action taken to correct that. No leader can be all seeing of evey member. Stephen would not tolerate hacking. That is one of SUP rules. I am not disputing if PJ is or was hacking. Frankly it is a separate issue and I don't even know why it is relevant in a thread to warn other factions about hackers. One topic per thread please.

2. No. I did not drag SUP into this first. People go straight into blaming SUP about everything I am simply responding and have asked everyone to stay on topic and not drag SUP into discussion. If you feel there is unfair treatment that is the topic for another thread. Why derail the subject at hand?

Sadistic.
04-12-2014, 12:40 AM
I love waking up to a good thread first thing in the morning.. Sean you are right to use the units that gree placed within your account, why wouldn't you? If people on here were honest with themselves too, they know they would... We all know this silly little game is full of hacks,cheats,glitchers however you want to call it.. It all comes down to this... YOU ALL STILL PLAY THE GAME and pay to play it knowing these facts.... If you don't like the hacks,cheats,glitchers then remove yourself from the game.. After all,you still pay Gree your cash knowing these things still take place... I really see no point in bringing crap like this to the forum,so boring now... Pay your money play the game or simple retire your account and save the cash and treat yourselves....

buckshot
04-12-2014, 12:47 AM
I wonder how many posting in this thread took advantage of the epic boss glitch a while back that has helped them ever since. Just saying

Sadistic.
04-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Lol, that is just one of many I have heard about, like I say: we all know these exsist, only difference from my point of view: I no longer pay Gree and have decimated my own account... I will add though not because of hacks,cheats,glitchers..

seansnov
04-12-2014, 12:57 AM
I love waking up to a good thread first thing in the morning.. Sean you are right to use the units that gree placed within your account, why wouldn't you? If people on here were honest with themselves too, they know they would... We all know this silly little game is full of hacks,cheats,glitchers however you want to call it.. It all comes down to this... YOU ALL STILL PLAY THE GAME and pay to play it knowing these facts.... If you don't like the hacks,cheats,glitchers then remove yourself from the game.. After all,you still pay Gree your cash knowing these things still take place... I really see no point in bringing crap like this to the forum,so boring now... Pay your money play the game or simple retire your account and save the cash and treat yourselves....

I appreciate the comment Sadistic. I would also like to point out another glitch that happened. Before the full assault game was launched, there was beta testing going on to test out the game. The purpose of beta testing was to see how well the game was and to give feedback to developers to correct any issues. Well, during that beta event, the whole faction was awarded the frontal assault soldier even if they werent participating in the beta program. those awards were to go to only the members participating in the event. During the event you would see people saying "lets tie so that others in my faction can get the rewards. After the event was over, gree found the issue and took back the rewards that people werent suppose to get. Did all thise people get banned. Why not? They got units they weren't suppose to. Most factions were fighting harder so they could win some more for their teams. In this case though when the same thing happens to me, you want me banned.

seansnov
04-12-2014, 01:06 AM
1. You missed my point. It matters "when" he is hacking and at what point leadership knows about it and action taken to correct that. No leader can be all seeing of evey member. Stephen would not tolerate hacking. That is one of SUP rules. I am not disputing if PJ is or was hacking. Frankly it is a separate issue and I don't even know why it is relevant in a thread to warn other factions about hackers. One topic per thread please.

2. No. I did not drag SUP into this first. People go straight into blaming SUP about everything I am simply responding and have asked everyone to stay on topic and not drag SUP into discussion. If you feel there is unfair treatment that is the topic for another thread. Why derail the subject at hand?

George,

geez, no one knew it was hacking because it wasnt hacking. You wanna call me out for not reporting grees error, then so be it, but thats not hacking, i do not have those skills. As you state, Stephen does nit see all. This action happened early Friday and as explained before, very hectic and with valor stat inflation, no way leader would know without seeing a screenshot like you provided. You know more about SUP than any if us could imagine. You've been there and I take you for your word that you spent a lot on your account to only see inflation make it tougher. I'm squashing this with you man, I did not hack, I did receive the units from gree on their own mistake, it was not immediatly reported to gree because did not understand what was happening. Those are facts, havent hid from them. If gree determines this action is against their policy, then I have no say and life goes on. Whatever verdict they have, good luck to you George.

Sadistic.
04-12-2014, 01:07 AM
You are absolutely right on that Sean, I know this first hand as do everyone else about the beta.. Regarding the units you received from Gree, use them until they take them away, their mistake and you should not pay for their mistake.. Far too many people have paid the mistake to Gree, it's time to take advantage of theirs..

edwards
04-12-2014, 01:43 AM
You are in error sir. This player is NOT a hacker! He is an honorable player who spends a lot of cash in the game you judge him. You complain to Gree with zero facts. This player has sent proof to Gree to (which they have filed) that he is not a hacker and has spent REAL money to build his army up.
You have dishonored this person and you should be ashamed.

Play your own game and stop looking for people to complain about.

TexasDad
8.7/10.4 A/D

mreilly
04-12-2014, 01:59 AM
You are in error sir. This player is NOT a hacker! He is an honorable player who spends a lot of cash in the game you judge him. You complain to Gree with zero facts. This player has sent proof to Gree to (which they have filed) that he is not a hacker and has spent REAL money to build his army up.
You have dishonored this person and you should be ashamed.

Play your own game and stop looking for people to complain about.

TexasDad
8.7/10.4 A/D

Glad you see no issue in a player and a faction taking advantage of free units he readily admits to using. I am confused by you and those who think this is okay.

#1 you assume he's telling the truth and gree put them there #2 you assume he is a nice true legit player #3 you decide because hes nice that this advantage he willingly used for himself and the faction that its okay

How do people come to these conclusions blows my mind.

When people take advantage of any known glitches(like the airplane mode glitch) we all expect anyone who gets caught to be banned and rightfully so. How is this any different? Because he is a nice guy? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Wdigeorge
04-12-2014, 02:06 AM
Lets see. Two guys with a total of two posts popping out of the blue to grace this thread.

This is a warning and hacker alart. See it for what it is. This is not a court of law. I made no references to names or factions per forum rules. He decided to make himself known. Proof is posted. Up to GREE to decide what really happened and consequences. Damage is done to other factions and that is fact. I don't care what gree decides to do. I will take whatever action I deem fit to play or not play the game.

It is dishonest at the very least, whichever way you slice it. Mistake or not. His action speak volumes. End of story.

Let this be any SUP player, those of you excusing his behavior would be on it like flies on a pile of dung. So lets be honest with yourselves here.

I am done debating. People are smart enough to judge for themselves.

edwards
04-12-2014, 02:15 AM
There are no assumptions here mreilly. There are facts. I know this player. I know the facts he presented to Gree.
George you are out of line and making a lot of assumptions.

Bobar
04-12-2014, 03:25 AM
i like this thread, has been time for another drama and brings back some fun to the game - even if it is just indirectly.

Lancerdually
04-12-2014, 04:47 AM
I need more popcorn...... found this very entertaining :rolleyes:

whitefire
04-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Don't know which faction is involved here. I can take a guess / look it up but I could care less, although my faction will most likely meet this one several times this weekend.

I cannot see why this is such a long discussion so I'll make it simple and I think that most of the MW community agrees to the text below. If it happens, you:
1. Report it to Gree and immediately request these units to be taken away.
2. Do not partake in any faction events where this is a faction. If not possible, for instance due to WD, you step out of the faction.
3. You certainly DON'T make that person DL and (the most important thing)
4. You report it proactively on this forum.

You're not a top 750 or so faction. You're top ten and that comes with responsibilities. You're in the spotlight whether you like it or not and saying it up front is the decent and in fact, wisest thing to do. Such a thing will come out... ALWAYS... and if you're not ahead when it comes out, you never, ever will.

The above is the professional and honorable thing to do. And yes, not doing it means the opposite. The fact that at least one of the above has not been done, makes that you're suspect at the very, very least. In my book, Gree should remove the entire faction from the WD ad ban the player involved. Is that fair? Maybe, could be, but you should have known better. And the post earlier about thinking you deserve it only makes it a lot worse.

Gree, you have commented on this particular case on the forum. That means you have to provide some information on what you have done to remedy this situation, without naming any player of faction. It's out and not commenting on this specific case is just asking for another (deserved) refund surge.

Agent Orange
04-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Yes very interesting that fake user accounts with a couple of posts pop out of the woodwork. Hate to say this but you aren't fooling anybody hacker.

edwards
04-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Agent orange now your just flying off half cocked. Don't be ridiculous. Be an adult. Unless of course your just some 16 year old kid.

Generik79
04-12-2014, 07:39 AM
All of your sup meanderings have nothing to do with this issue. I do not disagree with all of them. But they are beside the point. As is full assault, which if the player and his team don't understand points related thereto yet I cannot assist you. There's a thread on this forum discussing it. Go read it. You're missing something.

Fodder
04-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Don't know which faction is involved here. I can take a guess / look it up but I could care less, although my faction will most likely meet this one several times this weekend.

I cannot see why this is such a long discussion so I'll make it simple and I think that most of the MW community agrees to the text below. If it happens, you:
1. Report it to Gree and immediately request these units to be taken away.
2. Do not partake in any faction events where this is a faction. If not possible, for instance due to WD, you step out of the faction.
3. You certainly DON'T make that person DL and (the most important thing)
4. You report it proactively on this forum.

You're not a top 750 or so faction. You're top ten and that comes with responsibilities. You're in the spotlight whether you like it or not and saying it up front is the decent and in fact, wisest thing to do. Such a thing will come out... ALWAYS... and if you're not ahead when it comes out, you never, ever will.

The above is the professional and honorable thing to do. And yes, not doing it means the opposite. The fact that at least one of the above has not been done, makes that you're suspect at the very, very least. In my book, Gree should remove the entire faction from the WD ad ban the player involved. Is that fair? Maybe, could be, but you should have known better. And the post earlier about thinking you deserve it only makes it a lot worse.

Gree, you have commented on this particular case on the forum. That means you have to provide some information on what you have done to remedy this situation, without naming any player of faction. It's out and not commenting on this specific case is just asking for another (deserved) refund surge.

I disagree with step 2. Gree makes an error so he has to step out of the faction and miss out on the WD rewards? That's punishing him for a gree error. Unless there is some kind of guarantee he gets the rewards for "doing the right thing", that seems unfair as well.

Idiokus
04-12-2014, 08:01 AM
My goodness ...I'm hoping a moderator will come back on thread and shed the light upon this error! I've been playing with Sean for over year if not longer. There is not an ounce of hacker in him ...he is a great teammate and would never put his teammates in jeopardy. Sean spend tons of money on this game and would not risk losing his accounts that he has worked on hard by cheating. As Reutdog stated ...Sean sent tickets to Gree about increasing stats! Like many mentioned in their post ...yes Sean is DL. Now wouldn't it have been smarter as a hacker not to be DL and stay low profile? Sean did not seek this as he is no HACKer felt no need to hide ...he did what was right and all he could do ...he reported this to Gree! This an error where Gree added inventory to his account. How easy some get carried away with accusations that have no weight. It's in Gree's hands now let them judge. I'm surprised to read all this as he is an ex Sup they also had opportunity to know him. I guess forum needed a bit of excitement ...too bad peeps get a kick out of this kind of error that has happened to others and accuse of hacking unjustly. Sean coming here on forum only proves he has nothing to hide. He is correct and fair play, and like someone above mentioned game full of glitches, players have no control over this. Most here have been playing this game a long time so those who have are aware that stuff like this happens. Don't accuse a player of hacking with no valid proof or enough information. This can happen to you! Can happen to anyone up in here...so stop pooping on him and let Gree sort it out! Great day to all ...

Colm Cille
04-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Thank you George for calling everyone's attention to this.

Sirius
04-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Alrighty folks, As it's been said it's being looked into regardless. The bashing, call outs and baiting isn't allowed. I'm locking this thread to avoid any more rule breaking.