PDA

View Full Version : unable to transfer the game!

dixon
04-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Transfering failed, try it again.

dixon
04-11-2014, 12:46 AM
i would like to transfer the account to my iphone but failed, pls fix it ASAP!

Ryan p
04-11-2014, 06:49 AM
I get the same message. Transfered the game multiple times this week, but it will no longer let me. Deleted the app to reset the ID but it will not allow me to create a new ID

Zineye12
04-11-2014, 08:24 AM
I get the unable to transfer message, I am wifi only and need to transfer to iphone for war.

Send a ticket, don't know if this is ios only or all platforms.

Greeny1
04-11-2014, 03:22 PM
iOS and the same for me. Usually move game to phone for battle but can't anymore! Nice work, lol

Tardavic
04-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey guys,

We are aware of the inability to transfer your game using the in-game transfer function.

We are looking into this and will let you now when we have a fix for this.

For the meantime, please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can get back to you and restore your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

sirdirty11
04-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Hey guys,

We are aware of the inability to transfer your game using the in-game transfer function.

For the meantime, please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can get back to you and restore your account.

Didn't mean to double post, I missed this.

How is this coming?

sirdirty11
04-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Didn't mean to double post, I missed this.

How is this coming?

Bump.

Any update?

5UCK 1T
04-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Hey guys,

Any answers yet?

Metsrock9931
04-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Well at least Tardavic is active on the MW forum! no one is on KA and in KA you have not been able to transfer the game between devices for months and actually probably just over a year. Hope MW will not be the same issue. KA has lost many people as well because of people not wanting to start over. Please Tardavic provide an update to reassure us that MW transfer will be fixed. Thank you.

Suspect5
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Yes please can you update this when it is fixed or ETA. Some like myself plan major purchases expecting little things like this to work. I want the new droid phone but plan on getting an iPhone just because it well be easyer to transfer from iPad to iPhone

Urbz
04-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Yea just tryied on iOS btw devices ...nope ...hope u guys fixing it ASAP ....I'm waring on iPad but btw wars I'm on phone
So really need this to work ....thx in advance

Scampo007
04-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Why can't I transfer game ??

Blade of 3
04-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Don't bother trying to transfer your account through a ticket, I've been waiting for a month now after a couple different tickets that were just added to the junk folder in Gree's email.

Hertz
04-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Just got a new iphone 5s and I'm unable to transfer my game from my old iphone 4. C'mon Gree.... why even have the in-game function if it doesn't work? Can we please get an update on this issue?

Hey guys,

sirdirty11
04-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Gree, any update?

dixon
04-16-2014, 05:34 AM
Tardavic, is that too difficult to fix it?

sirdirty11
04-16-2014, 05:44 AM
Tardavic, is that too difficult to fix it?

Gree, any update?

Greeny1
04-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Bump......

Any news, game stuck on iPad and need it back on my phone!

Leroy
04-16-2014, 12:12 PM
I can't even create a Funzio ID. At least tell us what info we should include in the ticket

Thx

kiet1984
04-16-2014, 02:28 PM
help with my account too plz, and I lost it when I tried to transfer between my ipad and iphone..ticket#1520758 Account issue. It is almost 10days from now.

Minnexploda
04-16-2014, 07:29 PM
Is there a time period when this will be fixed?

Minnexploda
04-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Fix the game already Jesus!!

Urbz
04-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Why would they screw it up when was working fine....

Minnexploda
04-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Tbh if people wanna sell their accounts then they should be allowed if they put their time and effect into it then they should be allowed, at the end of the day it's a game. People quit people start, people sell and people buy, they turned it off for a silly reason if it's not a bug, this is not a troll either.

AiroMimmo
04-17-2014, 05:07 AM
Android transfer still working though

sirdirty11
04-17-2014, 05:28 AM
bump.. any update Gree?

Bamaboy54
04-17-2014, 12:41 PM
This is not a bug, gree is concerned about people selling games. They have turned it off before.

Not sure if that's true or not but there are legitimate reasons why to transfer as well so that theory does not hold much water with me. Either way the mods/devs are reading this thread and refusing to give an update, that's a bit disturbing.

Greeny1
04-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Reply in the CC thread by mods is that it's due to security changes when the heart bleed virus came out, and that they are fixing it soon........shouldn't be too difficult to fix for MW aswell hopefully. My question is that if it was shut down due to security then why is android transfer apparently still working?

CJ54
04-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Reply in the CC thread by mods is that it's due to security changes when the heart bleed virus came out, and that they are fixing it soon........shouldn't be too difficult to fix for MW aswell hopefully. My question is that if it was shut down due to security then why is android transfer apparently still working?

Different code.

Minnexploda
04-17-2014, 02:34 PM
CJ is there any actual date or time when this issue is meant to be fixed?

sirdirty11
04-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Different code.

Out of everything, you choose this, and to say that?

Come on man...

Do your job. Give us an update on when I can get my game off my iPad and onto my iPhone.

Minnexploda
04-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Yeah I agree do you're job and give us some more information about the issue clearly you're developers have set a time fix set for this.

Hertz
04-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Can you please give us an update on the STATUS of fixing this issue? The Modern War community deserves better communication about this issue. An update is NOT to much to ask for.

Minnexploda
04-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Well some of us need our accounts transferring, it's like I'll end up losing mine in a couple of days if gree doesn't get this sorted, I know people have backed up and restored their accounts on new devices but it as failed and gave em a lvl 1 I Cba with that it's easy enough just to use the system which they made which they should be able to fix easy Enough, they get enough money of people already they don't need anymore money making schemes they just need to do their job.

:)

Greeny1
04-18-2014, 01:29 AM
It would be really nice for gree to tell someone to shut their pie hole once in a while.. the one person in here who's posted 8 or 9 times needs to chill the f** out.

A game transfer isn't the end of the world. Understandably if its from the heart bleed virus it will take a bit but if its actually from people selling their accounts(which happens often) then why doesn't gree become the middle man and make some money off of it.

The thing is that for quite a while I regularly move between phone and iPad as the game is better on the iPad but portable when needs to be on the phone. Problem now is that mine is also stuck on iPad which means due to work I can't play it during the day. The downside for Gree is that I take part in all events and although I use hold to finish crate events I try and get as many using cash hits first. I'm not going to now pay more gold as I miss out on opens due to not being able to transfer. This was also the case during the last battle weekend when I scored fewer points for my team due to less accessibility.

Bamaboy54
04-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Your aggressive post is baseless and made with an assumption as to why the previously working feature is now not working. There are many stating in the multiple threads on this subject that would simply like to transfer their game between devices for various reasons other than to sell, swap, or whatever with their player.

Adding to more frustration by the players is that the mod came on and answered a random question rather than the issue itself. I myself was a bit baffled by that. I'm also baffled by the allowing of multiple thread creations of the same topic by the mods. But hey, I'm not a mod and this is not my forum.

Just cut the guy some slack, he clearly wants to transfer his player regardless of what you think his true intentions are.

5UCK 1T
04-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game)!

We have 1 thread without any real answer which is why people keep creating new one's. Some kind of official response would be nice other than "we're working on it". I think people are looking for a time estimate. We pay a lot of hard earned money to play this game & we expect things to work & if they get broke, expect them to get fixed in a timely manner.

Urbz
04-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Getting nervous ....still on iPad ....used to switch btw iPad and phone ...travel and fight on iPad bigger screen....
Tryin to keep it cool ...and hope ing for a quick fix ....last time when gree turn of transfer ...was for a long time ...pls fix this as fast as u can guys ...and also if once in a while somebody would jump in from mods and give us a update on what's happening beside ....it's another code ....would be great . Thx .

dixon
04-19-2014, 11:35 PM
still waiting

Minnexploda
04-20-2014, 04:39 AM
My mate got an email from Gree saying that transfer is back up and running, when we both tried to see if it works still got the error, any new updates? And gree shouldn't be saying it's working when it isn't....

Greeny1
04-20-2014, 05:43 AM
My mate got an email from Gree saying that transfer is back up and running, when we both tried to see if it works still got the error, any new updates? And gree shouldn't be saying it's working when it isn't....

Not working for me still either......

Minnexploda
04-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Well at least Tardavic is active on the MW forum! no one is on KA and in KA you have not been able to transfer the game between devices for months and actually probably just over a year. Hope MW will not be the same issue. KA has lost many people as well because of people not wanting to start over. Please Tardavic provide an update to reassure us that MW transfer will be fixed. Thank you.

Not working for me still either......

:(( I've already spoken to 5/6 people who are gonna quick if they can't get the transfer back up, people need it so they can get on daily between iPhone and iPad, I know loads quit when KA transfer was down I think it was down for a year I'm not to sure if that's correct but if so I reckon give it a week or so people will start quitting

mreilly
04-20-2014, 03:08 PM
:(( I've already spoken to 5/6 people who are gonna quick if they can't get the transfer back up, people need it so they can get on daily between iPhone and iPad, I know loads quit when KA transfer was down I think it was down for a year I'm not to sure if that's correct but if so I reckon give it a week or so people will start quitting

You and your fellow whiners should sell your base and quit then

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 03:55 PM
i do not understand why u all just dont send it in to gree and transfer it..as many threads as i have seen on this in the past 2 weeks u could have done had ur game X-fered...i highly doubt anyone will quit the game over this issue..if they do gree wont miss it in revenue anyways

Bamaboy54
04-20-2014, 04:39 PM
i do not understand why u all just dont send it in to gree and transfer it..as many threads as i have seen on this in the past 2 weeks u could have done had ur game X-fered...i highly doubt anyone will quit the game over this issue..if they do gree wont miss it in revenue anyways

Let me tell you, from my point of view. I just recently got my game back after 11 days, yes 11 days. Some here might call me lucky that I got it back so "quick" but I call it a joke! I would not wish on my most hated enemy in this game to have to send a ticket in for any reason. I'm not sure what is urgent or how tickets are sorted but there is NOTHING swift about support. Many many many threads on support and your clearly on this forum a lot to attest to that.

People quit for all various reasons and this issue will be important enough for some to do just that. Will gree feel the impact, I'm sure not but if that's their mindset then it must be nice as a for profit to just let paying customers no matter how small to walk away for such a thing.

Now for those that just don't get the in convince of the transfer issue, it's all a matter of gameplay preference in my opinion. Some have various models of iPads that are much faster than their phones but yet don't have the cellular capability to play all the time. I get it and feel for you all. People like that mrreiley above are just kids or trouble making trolls. The mods for some reason just have not figured it out that there is never going to be haters for over communicating! Most of the frustration could have been alleviated by simply communicating on this issue and others when they are brought to light. Instead no one says a word and ten threads get created about the same issue.

So much of the hate and/or irate players on this forum is a by product of the constant crickets.

AiroMimmo
04-20-2014, 05:50 PM

Sent in ticket 6hrs before wd's start, yes i'm one of those stupid guys that needs to transfer game from the iPad to the phone, received reply on Tuesday.......
Just to answer your question.

And yes i've sold my base then!

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Sent in ticket 6hrs before wd's start, yes i'm one of those stupid guys that needs to transfer game from the iPad to the phone, received reply on Tuesday.......
Just to answer your question.

And yes i've sold my base then!
never had that issue ever..like i said all depends on whose desk ur ticket lands..in KA it took forever to get my game xfered and i finally got tired of waitng over 10 days and copy the old ticket # and sent in a new one and that evening a guy hit me back and said it was done..gl getting ur base back i accidently sold a Ac and its been 3 weeks now and they are saying they are haveing techincal issues and cannot do it..so im sending in a ticket weekly till they restore my Ac..i highly doubt they are haveing tech issues so bad they cannot fix this..i think they are sending that out so to stop all those 2 and 3 boost builds that ppl have..even in the very top teams of this game

Bamaboy54
04-20-2014, 07:47 PM
never had that issue ever..like i said all depends on whose desk ur ticket lands..in KA it took forever to get my game xfered and i finally got tired of waitng over 10 days and copy the old ticket # and sent in a new one and that evening a guy hit me back and said it was done..gl getting ur base back i accidently sold a Ac and its been 3 weeks now and they are saying they are haveing techincal issues and cannot do it..so im sending in a ticket weekly till they restore my Ac..i highly doubt they are haveing tech issues so bad they cannot fix this..i think they are sending that out so to stop all those 2 and 3 boost builds that ppl have..even in the very top teams of this game

SUPPORT, as it's referred to by some, is terribly flawed. Sad actually. I kinda look at it like my favorite breakfast spot in Pacific Beach (you locals know what I'm talking about), it's a wildly popular place, the type that always has a huge line just to get in but yet it's so good no one cares, anyway they did a remodel to accommodate the huge mass of weekend customers, great huh!!! Not so fast, they forgot the most important thing, the kitchen!!! They have seats for the mass of folks that use to be waiting outside but instead of waiting outside your now waiting at your table. Still not terrible you say, well don't forget the reason I liked it so much, the food! Now because they have so many sitting, waiting at their table for the food, the cooks are rushing and the food is now hit and miss, rarely go anymore!

I hope all got my point?! If not, my point is we all like this game, clearly, but just because we get seated at the table faster, if the food starts slipping then we eventually find a new favorite. Gree if your going to expand your gaming selections you also have to expand your support staff for the players. 11 days in my case is completely unsatisfactory to have resolve and would be for any company business matrix. I am actually shocked they continue to prosper having such support issues. If the rest are like me then you cross your tapping fingers everyday that your player does not go awry and support is needed.

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 07:53 PM
SUPPORT, as it's referred to by some, is terribly flawed. Sad actually. I kinda look at it like my favorite breakfast spot in Pacific Beach (you locals know what I'm talking about), it's a wildly popular place, the type that always has a huge line just to get in but yet it's so good no one cares, anyway they did a remodel to accommodate the huge mass of weekend customers, great huh!!! Not so fast, they forgot the most important thing, the kitchen!!! They have seats for the mass of folks that use to be waiting outside but instead of waiting outside your now waiting at your table. Still not terrible you say, well don't forget the reason I liked it so much, the food! Now because they have so many sitting, waiting at their table for the food, the cooks are rushing and the food is now hit and miss, rarely go anymore!

I hope all got my point?! If not, my point is we all like this game, clearly, but just because we get seated at the table faster, if the food starts slipping then we eventually find a new favorite. Gree if your going to expand your gaming selections you also have to expand your support staff for the players. 11 days in my case is completely unsatisfactory to have resolve and would be for any company business matrix. I am actually shocked they continue to prosper having such support issues. If the rest are like me then you cross your tapping fingers everyday that your player does not go awry and support is needed.
i have to agree i think we all would like alot better support agents..a little customer service goes a long way..if they had a better support staff lets say like apple does they would see their revenues prolly double

Greeny1
04-21-2014, 03:57 PM
And still no transfer news.....

But yes, soooooo many things go wrong and this is a tiny thing for some but for me its a big thing. I transfer to my iPad when doing events as it's quicker than my phone, then move back when on the move. It means that the events I normally do are not being done, the crate event was the perfect example....

GEMH
04-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey Everyone, as soon as there is news of a fix for the transfer issue, we will let you all know. In the meantime, send in a ticket to the Support Team who will make your transfer as quickly as possible.