PDA

View Full Version : Recommended change for Full Assault

Pidgeot
04-10-2014, 06:27 PM
I must say good job on this Full Assault, Gree. 24 hours is perfect for this event. Its not too long and still intense. However, some changes are needed and the big one is the all or nothing wins.

My faction, as well as other factions have lose hard. We put over 2.5 million A/D on a node and lost it and gained nothing from it. Its far too easy to fall behind on the leader board and running into aggressive factions happen far too often. I think matching making needs fixing but thats besides the point.

Gree, make it to where you gain points based on the number of stats of the units used so if you lose, your ranking is not hit that hard. Something like 100 CP per 1000 A/D used during the hour. There is nothing like losing everything and getting nothing for it.

Please add this change.

steelhead
04-11-2014, 08:06 AM
I would love to see factions and members get rewarded for participation. The deployed unit stats should be multiplied by the number of members who are active in that particular battle. That way even junk units would become huge. Also a tracking system would be nice, so we can see when and how many times a member joined a battle.

steelhead
04-11-2014, 08:18 AM
I would love to see factions and members get rewarded for participation. The deployed unit stats should be multiplied by the number of members who are active in that particular battle. That way even junk units would become huge. Also a tracking system would be nice, so we can see when and how many times a member joined a battle.

While you're at it. Make it happen that the faction leader can set a parameter for the number of joined battles for receiving the final prize. This should happen before full assault starts.

buckshot
04-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Full Assault should be a PvP event

Grego29
04-11-2014, 09:39 AM
I would start with fixing what they have. Those of us on android would just like to play. The new update helped a little, but they still haven't fixed.
1. font size on the quantity of units too small. Cannot read it on the phone. On tablet it is OK.
2. A/D not displayed in full. Only 3 digits anything larger like 21,000 is displayed as (21.). So it can be read as 2100, 21,000, or 210,000.
3. Still have to hit the approve button 10 times for 10 of the same unit. On IOS you only have to approve the first unit and then you can add the next nine without an approval button. On my IOS once I find the unit I can have it deployed in 5 seconds. On my android it can take up to a minute with non-army units and several minutes with in-army units assuming that it doesn't lock up. It will often take 5 to 15 seconds for the approval button to work and if you tap it again, it will lock up the device even on a good internet connection.
4. Scrolling will still lock up the device.
5. The android doesn't update the status of the nodes as often as the IOS which is imediate.
6. When a battle is over you have to exit the FA screen and reopen to the get to next battle. On IOS when battle 1 is over it automaticly starts battle 2 as soon as you clear the results sreen.
7. The battle timer is usually 30 seconds to 1.5 minutes behind the IOS device. So you may miss that last deploy.

My bet is that the those who love FA are on IOS.

Pidgeot
04-11-2014, 11:37 AM
What device are you using. I play both accounts on Android and do have most of the problems you are having. The biggest one is unit deploy time and server sync time. Most of the time I sit around waiting for nodes to show the number of deploys.

steelhead
04-12-2014, 12:18 AM
What device are you using. I play both accounts on Android and do have most of the problems you are having. The biggest one is unit deploy time and server sync time. Most of the time I sit around waiting for nodes to show the number of deploys.

i got both android and ios. After you played on ios, you don't even want to play on droid.

grego forgot one: heat map on droid not working properly.