PDA

View Full Version : Falling Feathers new epic boss, same problems

The red Baron
04-10-2014, 02:48 PM
GREE why do you not solve the big problems we all have
Still very hard to summon a boss, more or less only by attacking 20-25 times on battle list
Still even better lv 200 will have no chance to finish, from lv 6 on i need 2 free hits with 80 mil attack
3 Quests at the same time

Raistlin-MN
04-10-2014, 03:01 PM
I was just about to post the same gripe...if you can't summon, you can't progress. If you can't progress, no one buys gems to finish if they're close enough. This is absurd - making the summoning so challenging is only hurting Gree's bottom line. Not being able to DO a quest shouldn't be a condition of its difficulty.

Stubby1113
04-10-2014, 04:35 PM
If boss don't trigger in a reasonable time just do anything that pings the server. I usually just go into guild tab and hit chat.

BATTLEAXE
04-10-2014, 04:50 PM
I am having the same problems as well. I sent a ticket last epic boss and got a canned response"we will pass your frustrations on directly to our developers" ha!! A lot of good that did, same problems getting a boss to spawn. It's a joke

Perfuzzie
04-10-2014, 04:55 PM
same crap like last time with summoning ... they will fix it last 2 days so we can spend more . its just a scam from GREEdy to make us spend more every damn time

Greybeard
04-10-2014, 05:16 PM
same crap like last time with summoning ... they will fix it last 2 days so we can spend more . its just a scam from GREEdy to make us spend more every damn time
And apparently there are plenty that are playing and paying right along with them. Notice that they only stop doing things that don't make them money and only continue with the ones that do. Want change, stop buying! Simple. Otherwise......

E-I
04-10-2014, 07:28 PM
It's bad enough that Gree gives level 200's terrible CP in war. Now it looks like they are going to keep the insane boss strength for those 200's, making it easier for everyone else to catch up with them in stats. Thanks Gree... A$$holes.

Rocco69
04-10-2014, 09:14 PM
At least their not too late honoring MOC with this event :)

Fredcole
04-11-2014, 12:40 AM
IMO its become even harder to spawn.. Attacks used to work well, but not anymore

JamieF
04-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Same problem. Normally a few rival hits were enough. Now 25 hits, restart, 10 hits and still no show.. Come on GREE

What1976
04-11-2014, 01:05 AM
IMO its become even harder to spawn.. Attacks used to work well, but not anymore

That is true, it got worse.

Ryosaeba
04-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Here's a tip: Crossroads. Kill 5-10 mobs. Then force a sync. If boss don't appear, exit game and come back. Rinse and repeat every 2-3 minutes..

F.codpiece
04-11-2014, 05:45 AM
This situation is true of EVERY GREE game right now.

Gone are the days of sneezing, or opening a window, and the boss appearing

garen argon
04-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Here's a tip: Crossroads. Kill 5-10 mobs. Then force a sync. If boss don't appear, exit game and come back. Rinse and repeat every 2-3 minutes..

While this method may work to spawn a boss; it is ridiculous to have to use such extreme measures for normal gameplay.

garen argon
04-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Just going to enjoy a nice break from the game during this impossible (for my account) to complete.

Dogs Pizza
04-11-2014, 07:51 AM
the difficulty in summoning a boss is causing many people that usually would gem to finish these events to just skip them. it makes no sense at all why gree is making it so difficult to get them to spawn.

Ryosaeba
04-11-2014, 08:30 AM
the difficulty in summoning a boss is causing many people that usually would gem to finish these events to just skip them. it makes no sense at all why gree is making it so difficult to get them to spawn.

In my opinion, I do believe this is originally the way they intended to be. I mean, if every action made a boss appear, why bother with it? Just make a summon button like Raid Bosses.

You may think this will keep people from spending but no gem spenders in our guild have yet to say "I'm not gonna do it because it's hard to spawn bosses." We're a 60 member guild so more then 3/4 of our guild are big spenders. It doesn't matter how hard Gree makes it, big spenders are still going to do everything it takes to get the reward.

In a wild guess on why Gree is doing this, perhaps it's to make people level up. So far, everything they have done is to try to get all the mini's to level. Higher levels means less CP, and less CP means more money for Gree.

Dogs Pizza
04-11-2014, 08:43 AM
I disagree. I am in a top ten guild and most of the guild is not going for 100. A few have quit as well.

I am lvl 154 with 127m attack and this one is very hard for me. If its hard for someone with a 127m hit how hard is it for most in my range who have much lower attack? I am a "big spender" as you call it and all these events do is make me want to quit this game.

Shadows
04-11-2014, 09:02 AM
"Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss"

Fitting, no? HT to The Who :-)

Lys
04-11-2014, 11:44 AM
I'd totally sodomize GREE right now if I could. With something either covered with rust or splinters so as to avoid whatever nasty VDs they have.

Only killing for Guild Dailies, not even bothering to try for 100 this time. Managed it last time, but it was costly. Not getting a single gem from me this time.

EDIT - Suppose I should mention that at least they dropped the gold required per hit, it's no longer 1,000 x Boss Lv for the bracket I'm in. HP is still too bloody high though.

KAsean
04-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Top 50 guild.. Usually have 15-20 going for the 100.. Not this time, too difficult to spawn boss.

It's stupid to have the boss so difficult to spawn. About 1/3 the gems from our guild.

garen argon
04-11-2014, 02:53 PM
with the reduced spawning rates; completing this event is akin to another job. This event is a pass for me; and I'm still under level 150.

not gonna do it; and oh yeah, the who reference is spot on !

the_bob
04-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I have no problems getting the boss to spawn but it has a lot more HP than the last boss event. Last boss event I could kill up to boss 27 with one free hit. This boss I got to 8. The 9th took two free hits. I'm under 150.

I won't be trying past what it takes to get the guild daily done, especially since I'm aiming for level 8 on the building and will not spend that much on gold attacks.

lopez6295
04-11-2014, 11:37 PM
same for me as "the_bob", after a few times of attacking others and restarting the game i can always get the boss to summon, but its hp is ridiculously high!! Im level 117 and it took me 6 gold hits to kill a level 14 boss!!

The red Baron
04-12-2014, 12:30 AM
The triggering problem seems to be solved.

A building event and a boss event together is a bad combination as you need two times gold.

Namine33
04-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Havent been able to spawn a boss in 11 hours now. Depleted both stamina and energy multiple times, and still, she wont spawn. Tried exiting, and coming back; nothing. Deleted the program and reinstalled; nothing... I am at a loss now.

aephlux
04-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Boss is hard to summon and exp is high. Level 48 is 245 exp. Ridiculous. Dont know wether i should continue or just stop. Why gree why? :mad:

garen argon
04-12-2014, 12:29 PM
The triggering problem seems to be solved.

A building event and a boss event together is a bad combination as you need two times gold.

raid baron...raid!

sister morphine
04-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Haven't read all this but agree the triggering is now just a total joke - like so much of this game has become since Xmas. After 3 days I've done just six bosses on one account and ten on the other. The thing is I really don't care that much anymore. The only way to stay remotely competitive is to either mortgage your future to Gree or cheat like heck!

sister morphine
04-12-2014, 11:15 PM
It doesn't matter how hard Gree makes it, big spenders are still going to do everything it takes to get the reward.
That's probably the root of the problem. Gree just want those people's money even though they're a small percentage of the players even amongst spenders. Everybody else can go hang. The solution lies in the hands of the biggest spenders but involves them putting their egos aside for a while in the common cause.

plavine
04-13-2014, 06:58 AM
I'd totally sodomize GREE right now if I could. With something either covered with rust or splinters so as to avoid whatever nasty VDs they have.

Only killing for Guild Dailies, not even bothering to try for 100 this time. Managed it last time, but it was costly. Not getting a single gem from me this time.

EDIT - Suppose I should mention that at least they dropped the gold required per hit, it's no longer 1,000 x Boss Lv for the bracket I'm in. HP is still too bloody high though.

It is 1000 per level for level 200's: my attack is 46 mil , and it takes 5-6 hits for level 13!!!. Plus it take so long to summon the boss , my mini (level 46 )is only on level 12 since I run out of energy and stamina pretty quickly

plavine
04-13-2014, 07:01 AM
Still very hard to summon a boss, more or less only by attacking 20-25 times on battle list
Still even better lv 200 will have no chance to finish, from lv 6 on i need 2 free hits with 80 mil attack

Couldn't agree more baron-

plavine
04-13-2014, 07:02 AM
It's bad enough that Gree gives level 200's terrible CP in war. Now it looks like they are going to keep the insane boss strength for those 200's, making it easier for everyone else to catch up with them in stats. Thanks Gree... A$$holes.

I second u completely

Jomama1
04-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Worse, this crap is causing players to quit. Needless frustration at all levels.

And I don't understand why Gree is chasing away level 200s in all areas of the game. CPs are getting lower and penalties bad everywhere. There are people who want to stay and spend gems but feel they are being driven away. Gree said they would fix the level 200 penalties a month ago, but nothing has happened - it has actually gotten worse - just kill the game if that is what you want Gree...

The red Baron
04-13-2014, 12:08 PM
And still no answer from GREE

Vile Lynn
04-14-2014, 11:19 AM
do you really have to make it so difficult to pop a boss? ...really takes the fun out of it, and you do want us to enjoy the app, right? happy players spend more!

the_bob
04-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Gree has left the building, guys. They're letting the game drift now until it finally sinks so they can close it like they did with that monsters app. They're just trying to squeeze every last penny out of us along the way.

Jcreek201
04-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Gree has left the building, guys. They're letting the game drift now until it finally sinks so they can close it like they did with that monsters app. They're just trying to squeeze every last penny out of us along the way.

That's been clear for several months if not year's now.

Ebes
04-15-2014, 06:58 AM
I always complete the 100 kills but i had a difficult time getting the EB to spawn the last 2 events so i am not spending a single gem(usually a couple mountains for EB). Eat a dik, GREE.

Jnsolberg
04-15-2014, 07:02 AM
I'm stopping killing the boss before I have to spend any gems. Why do I need to do 20-30 actions to trigger a boss? I've wasted so much time, there's no way to finish.
I've sent in tickets on my multiple games. Just a reply that they've received other tickets, and have sent my info to the developers and engineers.
Yeah, right. We had the same problem on the last epic boss event.

NinjaHonu
04-15-2014, 04:04 PM
I think instead of making it easier for the level 200s... they have made every tier harder. LOL. Im in the 100-150 tier and it is 10x harder than last EB. This EB is also more XP. I am an idiot for starting :( after this EB i will never do another again. lol.

aephlux
04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Yes, eb is definately harder this time and xp is higher. I dunno why they keep changing boss hp. Last eb was better even with slow summoning. Now they've almost or have ruined eb.

Amelio
04-16-2014, 12:13 PM

WHY DOES THE INDIVIDUAL PARTT FOR 100 boss kills end sooner than the guild day 7 ?? Why don't BOTH QUESTS END AT THE SAME TIME ??? Makes no sense !!!

Amelio
04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I think instead of making it easier for the level 200s... they have made every tier harder. LOL. Im in the 100-150 tier and it is 10x harder than last EB. This EB is also more XP. I am an idiot for starting :( after this EB i will never do another again. lol.

Level 200's are basically screwed... And now the lower levels as well... But I still don't get why the individual portion of EB ends 12 hours earlier than the falling feathers day 7 ???? Wth ? 12 hours left to get 350 total boss's killed ?? But individual part is over already ??? It's annoying trying to summon these bosses to begin with!! Some times it takes me 15-20 pvp battles or 20-25 map hits!! And even then STILL NO BOSS!! .. It makes it impossible to get to 100 bosses in the time frame! You COULD AT LEAST END THE 100 kills the SAME DAMN TIME AS THE GUILD PART!! Cut us a break for a change.. Work with us and not against us

Amelio
04-16-2014, 12:26 PM
WHY DOES THE INDIVIDUAL PARTT FOR 100 boss kills end sooner than the guild day 7 ?? Why don't BOTH QUESTS END AT THE SAME TIME ??? Makes no sense !!!

Yes, eb is definately harder this time and xp is higher. I dunno why they keep changing boss hp. Last eb was better even with slow summoning. Now they've almost or have ruined eb.

And putting in ticket complaints don't even help... You get back generic pr-written responses that sometimes have Nothing to do with your original complaint ! Would LOVE to see ACTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE... we do spend $$$ to play a game.. Least you at GREE could do is give us legit customer service..

Amelio
04-16-2014, 11:02 PM

And just now 4/17/14 at 1:59 am EASTERN STANDARD TIME IN THE USA... MY GAME JUST GAVE ME A SPLASH SCREEN FOR THE BOSS EVENT.. 100 kills WITH 1 day 12 hours 12 min left ???

I guess this was just a dig they gave to me... Salt in a open wound. ???

Bang up Job GREE I applaud you👏👏👏👏👏

Valid or
04-17-2014, 07:45 AM
I gave up on this boss event, got to 19 bosses, but with there trigger wait, took at times close to an hour of game play to get one boss. Sent in a ticket last event..generic response "we are working on it" but obviously they dident do it, they must think it's all fine regardless of what we say. But yet same problem is there.

garen argon
04-17-2014, 01:30 PM
unless you are committed to completing every event GREE throws up there; the epic boss is a great time to take a game break. meet your guild reqt's then shut 'er down.