PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Ticket Solutions

Jhenry02
04-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Ok ladies, gentlemen, and SUP;

We have long known that support tickets cannot solve major issues such as missing account, locked accounts, missing gold, missing prizes, broken events, and more.

However, recently we have learned in a post that tickets cannot be solved on the forums.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88796-You-re-kidding-me-right
Thank You, GEMH.

So tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm EST a group of factions will come to my house and hold the first ever Modern War Seance. You and your significant others and family are all welcome. It is a family environment; please remember that.

Things You Can Bring...
Candles
Wand
Tinfoil Hat
Cloaks and robes
Your own crystal ball
Magical jewelry
Framed photos of your favorite shady used car salesman
And
$125 in pennies.

Again, all are welcome.

See you there!

-Jason

Merc_mw
04-10-2014, 02:28 PM
If I recall, To find your house: it's a left at the rock that looks like a big bear, then a right at the bear that looks like a big rock.

Jhenry02
04-10-2014, 02:29 PM
And last house on the left.

Agent Orange
04-10-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm so there JH!

Maddog's Wife
04-10-2014, 10:06 PM
I see no snacks on that list. A seance for ticket help will be lengthy...we will need sustenance. ��

iamnasty
04-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Ok ladies, gentlemen, and SUP;

We have long known that support tickets cannot solve major issues such as missing account, locked accounts, missing gold, missing prizes, broken events, and more.

However, recently we have learned in a post that tickets cannot be solved on the forums.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88796-You-re-kidding-me-right
Thank You, GEMH.

So tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm EST a group of factions will come to my house and hold the first ever Modern War Seance. You and your significant others and family are all welcome. It is a family environment; please remember that.

Things You Can Bring...
Candles
Wand
Tinfoil Hat
Cloaks and robes
Your own crystal ball
Magical jewelry
Framed photos of your favorite shady used car salesman
And
$125 in pennies.

Again, all are welcome.

See you there!

-Jason

Buddy, you forget to invite CJ !!!.....moo :D

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Finally, a transparent process. C u there. I can bring a quart of my own blood. I don't know how much that is as we use the metric system in my country however im sure I'll be fine. 4 sacrificial goats (that shall not be harmed in any way, shape or form) and an actual used car salesman (he may or may not meat clever lodged in his arm).

Jhenry02
04-11-2014, 10:18 AM
It was loads of fun, we didn't get any tickets fixed. So basically my seance has the same return as the forums and the in game ticket submission.

Oh and who was the guy in the mask who streaked the seance?

-Jason

bam bam.
04-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Was I not meant to do that?

Jhenry02
04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Family environment!!

bam bam.
04-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Family environment!!

O seance, not crate event. all ages fun . . .my bad.