PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this Gree

DTA-HOG
04-10-2014, 09:57 AM
How is a 3% Alliance better than a 20% Sea Attack? I understand that if your raw stats are stacked just right and you had hardly any sea it would be at a disadvantage, but for the most of us, 20% Sea is damn near equivelant to the top spot prize if 5% alliance attack?

Can someone please explain Gree math to me one more time?

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 10:04 AM
I have wondered about that as well.. makes a bit of a joke out of the top prize..

buckshot
04-10-2014, 03:29 PM
They should make the top 10 prizes + 10-1 attack and make the top 11-20 + 10-1 defence to shake things up. Also, remove showing all the leaders in the top 150 and go back to the WD leaderboard format, to make it harder for teams to micro manage. It is a silent auction event isn't it?

Global
04-10-2014, 03:49 PM
How is a 3% Alliance better than a 20% Sea Attack? I understand that if your raw stats are stacked just right and you had hardly any sea it would be at a disadvantage, but for the most of us, 20% Sea is damn near equivelant to the top spot prize if 5% alliance attack?

Can someone please explain Gree math to me one more time?

I have come to the conclusion that they are making up a lot of this on the fly. And if it doesn't work, they can change it and not get a backlash if we didn't know.