PDA

View Full Version : Laying down a challenge to Sup_1-n all sup

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Hows about u guys use ur influence to put a push on an event that is gold free. Run it twice a year. All factions on an even playing field. Similar to war but u cant buy ur refills. Have it about co-ordination. Team play. An event where all 60members have to play as a team. Put trophy units on it. Make it the true test of character. Instead of being the richer faction....be the best faction.

My faction is small potatoes n we have no chance but id like to see the top guys removing their advantage n still showing that they r truly the best, if that's what in fact they r.

Folks outside of top 10 factions id like ur thoughts on a fair fight against the big boys twice a yr.

No money for gree directly but this creates that intangible certain something. A prestigious World Cup.

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:19 AM
It has been never

wwwmaverick
04-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Bam Bam you have no chance, health regen is so great among those who have been in the top ten for so long that you will not even be close. Besides even if sup agreed to this no way to get everyone to

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Bam Bam you have no chance, health regen is so great among those who have been in the top ten for so long that you will not even be close. Besides even if sup agreed to this no way to get everyone to

A fair fight event. So all factions come in on the even playing field. Do it on raw stats, no boosts outside of faction boosts...there is a way. Lets not talk about how not to make it happen. Develop an idea of what would constitute an even playing field that tests loyalty-dedication-coordination.

This is a challenge...to develop the idea n prove once n for all who is the best. Not who can spend the most.

VikingsVoice
04-10-2014, 08:41 AM
It has been never

There are gold free events all the time, they are PVP and PVE. ;)

wwwmaverick
04-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Bam Bam why would anybody give up boosts that they have rightfully earned. Sounds like you are just a cry baby.

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Bam Bam why would anybody give up boosts that they have rightfully earned. Sounds like you are just a cry baby.

Yes I'm a crybaby. Thank u for ur constructive contribution.

wwwmaverick
04-10-2014, 08:58 AM
No problem

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 09:11 AM
There are gold free events all the time, they are PVP and PVE. ;)

Which events r these?. I have not seen any event where I can't buy my way up the leader board with gold in one way shape or form. Health refills, stamina refills, deploy refills, crate (introduction to gambling for kiddies) opens. Every event has a gold factor to it. Id like to c 1 where its every1 is back to square one n jus duking it out.

Its jus a concept, I know it won't ever happen. Guys would be too scared to step out from behind their credit cards. Not an all the time event, jus a playoff for true bragging rights. We r the best title, not we spend the most title. I don't have a full idea thought out, jus the beginning of a concept. I know id like title of The Best, hell jus a fair fight against "stronger" factions. See who can hold their own n who punches above their weight.

wwwmaverick
04-10-2014, 09:46 AM
What faction are you in and what is you game name

Durt McGurt
04-10-2014, 10:18 AM
What faction are you in and what is you game name

LBR Batum

wwwmaverick
04-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Ahahahahahaha

Jhenry02
04-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Rofl, I might have peed

Speed ump
04-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Durt buddy. I have a problem with you. Your avatar, I'm getting strange urges, and don't really want to associate them with you. You're a great guy, just not my type, or even my gender

what up brah!
04-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Just so you know, SUP is still more active than you anyways so they will still win even if gold didn't matter… right speed?

buckshot
04-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Rich people have nothing but time and if they don't, they can afford to take time off to put into any event. Gold or no gold. So Sup will still end up winning.

Greg76
04-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Gree will NEVER have a free event. This is a business the more gold used the more money they make.

buckshot
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM
They could, but they won't

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Gree will NEVER have a free event. This is a business the more gold used the more money they make.

There is a thing in this world called the intangibles. Like foreign aid, what u give away comes back 10 fold. A true free event would raise money in one way or another, just not directly in that event. Gain good will, passionate people with a shot to outplay each other. Hunger is an amazing thing, I honestly think sup would get rocked!. An event not designed for them, flip the lid n start them as the under dog. "The best" is what would be on offer.

My in game name is Alex ;)

Speed ump
04-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Lol bam bam, hey, you're free to believe anything you wish. I'd compete with a pogo stick in a horse race if I needed to. Just my nature. Though some people here don't want to believe it, gree has done their best to level the playing field and negate our strength and advantages of that. Just look at how far up you can raid now. There was a time when we were untouchable by any bit a few. They give higher levels fewer points in wd, the list goes on and on. We just come up with new strategies to adapt and succeed. Many of us get by with two hours sleep a night during wd, or do it in the day to help cover at night. A few have had two hours sleep during a whole wd. It's possible to beat us, sure. You just better be more prepared and dedicated to winning than we are. Then be willing to be derided for being willing to put for that effort in a game. All hail the kings of the fiction,lol. It's good to be king,even if for a day.

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Lol bam bam, hey, you're free to believe anything you wish. I'd compete with a pogo stick in a horse race if I needed to. Just my nature. Though some people here don't want to believe it, gree has done their best to level the playing field and negate our strength and advantages of that. Just look at how far up you can raid now. There was a time when we were untouchable by any bit a few. They give higher levels fewer points in wd, the list goes on and on. We just come up with new strategies to adapt and succeed. Many of us get by with two hours sleep a night during wd, or do it in the day to help cover at night. A few have had two hours sleep during a whole wd. It's possible to beat us, sure. You just better be more prepared and dedicated to winning than we are. Then be willing to be derided for being willing to put for that effort in a game. All hail the kings of the fiction,lol. It's good to be king,even if for a day.

120 guys lined up on pogo sticks. This is the start of the event, a 1mile dash to ur devices, it's played on a Saturday and Sunday.

I have no doubt u guys r dedicated, but I honestly believe the top 25 teams r all insane. 48hrs, we all could stay awake for 48hrs n have a shot at the top. I believe some events r designed so we get closer to the big spenders without ever getting anywhere near where we can touch them (not due to lack of dedication, rather a lack of funding).

U could help design the event, u know where ur advantages come from...so help to remove em. Its jus a bragging rights tourney. Put nay sayers like myself in their place. Two titles, biggest spenders and best players.

HayeZeus
04-10-2014, 08:33 PM
I like what you're trying to do here bam bam. Although what you're really getting at is not so much about creating a "free event".........it's more so about finding a way to bring some element of skill into the game. Take clash of clans for example - the game is laid out in brilliant fashion. It takes skill to figure out what troops you bring to battle, and how you can take down enemy bases with a specific troop deployment strategy based on the opponents base design.

The problem is that it seems the only way for skill to be brought into this game is to completely re-write it. What you're looking for here is suggestions from the community for events that could possibly bring in some elements of skill based on the way the game is designed today. This is the holy grail for Gree. It's what they've been trying to figure out for quite some time. At some point people will stop throwing money at a game where no skill is involved. That's what this game is today - buy your way to the top. Being a top player in this game is not something to be proud of. Top players have simply handed over their credit card to a company that ****s on its customers because they've lost the battle against their own ego.

This thread should not be about SUP or any faction in particular. What you're really after are ideas for taking what this game is today, and finding some ideas for introducing skill as a way to make it to the top.

iamnasty
04-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Durt buddy. I have a problem with you. Your avatar, I'm getting strange urges, and don't really want to associate them with you. You're a great guy, just not my type, or even my gender

what ??? Durt has a $ex change ??? so he must be SHim now ???...........moo :D

Speed ump
04-10-2014, 09:15 PM
See bam, haye seems to deride people at the top. If it were played more like he mentions, he'd find excuses to call top teams names then too. We could make it like some of the pewee leagues now, for people like this. No scores, so no one gets their feelings hurt. Top teams in most types of events, sports, etc, are the ones who spent the most. Pretty much the way the world works. Just some people are jealous of that. Oh well.

HayeZeus
04-10-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not deriding anyone at the top. Been there, done that, woke up a long time ago.

All I'm saying is that bam has a good idea. It would be nice for someone to think of a way for skill to be part of this game as it's currently designed. If you think skill is staying up late tapping the same button on your phone for hours on end for a full weekend every 3 weeks, well clearly we can't have a reasonable conversation with you.

If it were played more like he mentions, he'd find excuses to call top teams names then too.

You're right. If someone found a way to make this game about skill, I would try my hardest to find an excuse to call out the top teams for having the most skill. That makes a lot of sense. Wtg McFly.

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Hayezeus, yes n no. Yes id like skill n coordination, this is a pay to play game so it will always b about generating revenue. But a free Super Bowl twice a yr would generate passion n loyalty. I'd just like a couple of events where u dont buy the win. A couple a yr where u earn it with game play.

Ur right it's not about sup in particular, they jus had sup_1 trolling the forum yesty so it inspired me to call him out. He has since removed his posts n disappeared till next time lol.

I don't know y speed ump doesnt like u, maybe u should take him out to dinner n work it out.

wwwmaverick
04-11-2014, 06:08 AM
horrible pointless thread

wwwjason
04-11-2014, 06:15 AM
LBR Batum

Now that's funny

bam bam.
04-11-2014, 06:53 AM
horrible pointless thread

Thank you once again for ur constructive inputs.

yan840016765
04-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Hows about u guys use ur influence to put a push on an event that is gold free. Run it twice a year. All factions on an even playing field. Similar to war but u cant buy ur refills. Have it about co-ordination. Team play. An event where all 60members have to play as a team. Put trophy units on it. Make it the true test of character. Instead of being the richer faction....be the best faction.

My faction is small potatoes n we have no chance but id like to see the top guys removing their advantage n still showing that they r truly the best, if that's what in fact they r.

Folks outside of top 10 factions id like ur thoughts on a fair fight against the big boys twice a yr.

No money for gree directly but this creates that intangible certain something. A prestigious World Cup.

Rich ppl use money to buy time.. Time is more valuable than money...
So, I support what they do in the top factions.
You don't have to always want be the top.. Enjoy what you have and have fun!

bam bam.
04-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Rich ppl use money to buy time.. Time is more valuable than money...
So, I support what they do in the top factions.
You don't have to always want be the top.. Enjoy what you have and have fun!

Very zen...

Batum
04-13-2014, 10:57 AM
LBR Batum

Lol, well done Durt.

Speed ump
04-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I have seen people posting so many ways they want gree to conduct events, they say to make it more fair, but each one puts a twist that they think would help allow them to be at the top. With over 4 k teams, not everyone can be. I bet there are other games that are geared more to that type of play. I don't know what they are, and I found this game by accident, never was my intention to come here and dominate the game, or any game. I for sure didn't make the rules, and there have been many changes that I did not care for, and obviously designed to negate our strengths. If we had not adapted to these changes we may not have done so well for so long.

steelhead
04-13-2014, 12:48 PM
I have seen people posting so many ways they want gree to conduct events, they say to make it more fair, but each one puts a twist that they think would help allow them to be at the top. With over 4 k teams, not everyone can be. I bet there are other games that are geared more to that type of play. I don't know what they are, and I found this game by accident, never was my intention to come here and dominate the game, or any game. I for sure didn't make the rules, and there have been many changes that I did not care for, and obviously designed to negate our strengths. If we had not adapted to these changes we may not have done so well for so long.

It seems though gree listens to sups desires more then they do to others. I remember a post of you where you were critisizing the lack of def boosts. Well...., first prize is a def boost. Just an observation.

TRU Laldogg
04-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Rich people have nothing but time and if they don't, they can afford to take time off to put into any event. Gold or no gold. So Sup will still end up winning.

Exactly why this is never going to happen, stop wasting your time and close this thread. Go buy a lotto ticket and wish you could make it into SUP if you win