PDA

View Full Version : Why another Full Assault?

thundarr
04-10-2014, 06:36 AM
I can't believe another one of these. Its a full assault on our wishes (70-80% hate it), our time, our desire to continue playing. With stats in the 100's of millions these units and bonuses make little or no difference. It seems Gree will do ANYTHING to get us to spend more money. Since the stat inflation debacle, which has shut out new players, they are trying to squeeze more out of the remaining ones. Every week another bunch drops out and now that the replacement pool is shrinking the game will boil down to the hardcore players and the recreational ones will slowly leave. Less players means less money spent, means they will try to squeeze more and more until the game implodes. Now the LTQ's are becoming less and less important. I will complete both since I had the gold left over but what excitement is there in a 150k unit with a bonus when your stats are over 200 million? Too many events is killing the game but if your neck is on the line and you have been ordered to get more money no matter what the consequences its perfectly understandable but very short sighted.

AlexFoo
04-10-2014, 07:45 AM
LTQ bonuses and prizes for the FA event today are very good, even with 200 mill stats. the bonuses are where its at. 20% defense and depending where you fall in the rankings, anything top 25 in FA is also very good...

i'm happy with both. why do you always have to find a negative?

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Cause it's an awesome event! +1 for Gree!

Someone got into the red cordial tonight

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 07:58 AM
LTQ bonuses and prizes for the FA event today are very good, even with 200 mill stats. the bonuses are where its at. 20% defense and depending where you fall in the rankings, anything top 25 in FA is also very good...

i'm happy with both. why do you always have to find a negative?

Its good for top 25 factions. At best. They claim a million players but only please top 25 factions. I suppose it is where a fair chunk of the revenue is generated. All complaints are fair. Ur complaint about old mate complaining, his complaint that they r only pleasing the top guys and this event blows. Less complaining about others complaining. Yawn