PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault may jus die the death it deserves. Ever the optimist :)

bam bam.
04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
We are coming up against faction after faction that is not bothering to fight at all. If they are fighting they are just burning terrible units. My crew is doing the latter. I hope this means the community is rejecting it not jus with words but through a lack of tap tap tapping!. The guys at the top will spend but looks like a fair chunk of the MW community is speaking with actions. Keep it up guys, lets kill this thing!

Aggressor
04-10-2014, 06:04 AM
I agree! While I am somewhat pessimistic about the MW community's willingness to actually effectively boycott the event, I would be extremely satisfied to see the message sent to GREE this way.

Between the surprise deployment of this 24 hr FA event, and the general lameness of FA, my faction is blowing it off. Seems to me that the amount of units needed to deploy is far too high for the rewards attainable. Our stats will remain static, maybe even go up a bit, while we sit back, relax, and wait for WD...

Agent Orange
04-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Yup I've unloaded a bunch of 1 and 2 attack point units.

SPWD
04-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Fingers crossed!

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 06:56 AM
We have 5 guys in our faction having a part time crack. The event blows, no one is spending gold. If they do I'll eject them from the planet.

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:01 AM
We love this event, helps us realize even more that we'll always be number 1.

Another event designed to please sup. I'm shocked lol. I see u have junior membership, banned perhaps n back again?..??..? To stir more pots.

SPWD
04-10-2014, 08:09 AM
We love this event, helps us realize even more that we'll always be number 1.

Ooooh look at me everyone,I'm the best at spending thousands of real cash on a tap tap game,well done I bow to your superior credit card,dumbass!

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Ahh yes, another fan :) I'm so grateful for them! Brings a tear to my eye :') happy tears

Would u guys be the best without the deep pockets? So confident, could yas do it in a fight of ability and coordination.

SaB Leader
04-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Hands up all those that don't want to climb the ranks in this game.
Ummm know one?? So why criticise those wanting to be at the top.
If I had the money I would try to be there, and so would you!!

bam bam.
04-10-2014, 08:31 AM
You tell me, go to our recruitment thread and apply... Then you'll see why we're number one

I don't want number one, im loyal to my boys. hunger is a powerful thing, I think the lust for sup blood is out there, don't know why...u seem like humble guys.