PDA

View Full Version : INCORRECT Leaderboard point tallies... AGAIN

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Okay... I'm comparing loads of screenshots with different factions. Some factions are getting double points for some battles. Some are getting less than double and some more. It's causing a 100% inaccurate leaderboard... Which will result in inaccurate unit rewards.

Our last battle totaled exactly... And from what I can tell other teams have also started to tally correctly.

However... We should track this for ourselves:

If anyone is willing to take screenshots and compare before and after scores going forward... To ensure points are totaling correctly... Please do and post here. (Just make sure you are capturing updated scores after battles bc sometimes it takes a bit to update)

tRIGGER hAPPY cORP v4.20
Current Score: 99,165
Battle Score:
Updated Score:

Agent Orange
04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Also check to see if your points carried over from the LAST Full Assault, ours did.

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Comment removed

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 04:32 AM
I answered this in another thread... If your team wins, their score is doubled.. it is an incentive for winning and not just scoring on some nodes

And I responded to you in the other thread. We are NOT getting double points for winning. It was a gree glitch. Must have been. Look at SUP1 score now. After max 14 battles they have 500K. 35K per battle average. It's coming down from before. Their initial wins counted either double or triple. As your screenshot illustrated... They had 93K after one battle. That's more than triple score.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Basically... SUP1 amongst others got quadruple points for the first battle. Not by any fault of their own IMO but classic gree adding idiocy

Agent Orange
04-10-2014, 05:06 AM
Also check to see if your points carried over from the LAST Full Assault, ours did.

Has now been fixed.

Agent Orange
04-10-2014, 05:06 AM
And I responded to you in the other thread. We are NOT getting double points for winning. It was a gree glitch. Must have been. Look at SUP1 score now. After max 14 battles they have 500K. 35K per battle average. It's coming down from before. Their initial wins counted either double or triple. As your screenshot illustrated... They had 93K after one battle. That's more than triple score.

Yes retired is incorrect.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Actually it hasn't. Another faction just showed me their points. They scored only 3K points but went up in total score almost 8K

Agent Orange
04-10-2014, 05:10 AM
Actually it hasn't. Another faction just showed me their points. They scored only 3K points but went up in total score almost 10K

Doh.........

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 05:10 AM
I admitted my mistake in the other thread and removed my comment here :) ..

Thumpr
04-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Aww...you mean I'm not a stones throw from top 5? Should sue for false hope :)