PDA

View Full Version : Full Frontal: Am I missing something?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
So I typically get scoring/math/stats quite well. Am I missing something here? Can someone tell me the max possible score in Full Frontal aka FA? How can a team score 93K in one battle? What's the play there? Any help would be appreciated

Jman
04-09-2014, 06:15 PM
So I typically get scoring/math/stats quite well. Am I missing something here? Can someone tell me the max possible score in Full Frontal aka FA? How can a team score 93K in one battle? What's the play there? Any help would be appreciated

The more units deployed on a node the higher the multiplier for that node and therefore the more points you get. Deploy lots of strong troops and you will get lots of points.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 06:33 PM
The more units deployed on a node the higher the multiplier for that node and therefore the more points you get. Deploy lots of strong troops and you will get lots of points.

Yeah I get that... But the multiplier stops at 6. So there is a finite amount of points you can earn.... Correct?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Here's what I'm saying. SUP 1 had 93K after the first battle. You can only max nodes out at x6. In 3 battles maxed out nodes will pay around 23K.

Just look at the leaderboard now. SUP2 is at 232K. That's an average of 46.4K per matchup. SUP1 (after the initial 93k) has only been making small jumps since. They are at 200K after 5 battles which is 40K average. TEF Splinter Cell has 175K which is a 35K average over 5 battles. ACE 163K or 32.6K average... Low yes but almost 10K more than maxing and capping all nodes in a battle.

So... I'm not saying these guys are cheating. What I'm asking is... What am I missing. Please explain... Anyone?

1GaDawg85
04-09-2014, 07:43 PM
its Gree logic....which makes no sense to a normal human

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 07:47 PM
its Gree logic....which makes no sense to a normal human

Apparently... Just wondering if you get more points for staying at a certain rank? It would have to be a multiplier which isn't visible. Not even to the team earning the points. But then our points are only going up exactly what we score.

And if you can only get a finite amount of points in the battle for maxing out all nodes... More teams should have the exact same amount of points after the first battle. Surely several teams were able to max out all nodes on the first battle and cap all as well. Ugh... Hate going down this gree pit of nonsense math.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Update: It's all gree incorrect score calculations. Some teams have exactly double (some more some less) than what they have actually scored

tambour.de_ville
04-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Ever play golf?
They use handicaps, so does bowling.
This might be called magic.

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 12:30 AM
The team that wins out of the three gets their score for the battle doubled

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Thats why it is I important win and not just score on some nodes

Delicious
04-10-2014, 02:40 AM
The team that wins out of the three gets their score for the battle doubled
Not true retired. No doubling. Even if that was the case (which it is not) sup1 would have had to score over 40k to get 93k after one battle. This is not possible. Absolute maximum for a 1hr battle with three nodes is around 25k.

Unless sup got a bonus along the way that was double score in all future events. Woulda remembered that bonus.

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 03:52 AM
http://s27.postimg.org/xxy96ikhf/image.jpg

http://s27.postimg.org/4wtwx401f/image.jpg

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 03:54 AM
^^ first battle. We won. Our score was doubled

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Thats why it is I important win and not just score on some nodes

That's nonsense and incorrect

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 04:22 AM
It's not *supposed* to work like that sir. I noticed many teams getting double points in the early battles. But that stopped. Gree clearly had some kind of error in reporting numbers. Please watch your score now and see if you get double points for winning. We haven't been.

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 04:24 AM
That's nonsense and incorrect

Look I what I just posted.. After our first battle and win our battle score was doubled.. I'm sure other people will have screenshots of the leaderboard at the start of the event as well

Now maybe it is a gree bug, but I saw this in both of my factions

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 04:25 AM
It's not *supposed* to work like that sir. I noticed many teams getting double points in the early battles. But that stopped. Gree clearly had some kind of error in reporting numbers. Please watch your score now and see if you get double points for winning. We haven't been.

You may be correct :) .. we just finished one.. I will post it in a min

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 04:32 AM
http://s22.postimg.org/50eetkw8x/image.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/cvoy8e5vl/image.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/kzx2d4sap/image.jpg

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Not doubled this time. So this doubling was only happening yesterday. It was happening to us during the first event as well. Therefore we all believed that winning was what got us double

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Surely that's enough info for gree to work on?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 05:02 AM
You would think... But gree will not respond or fix this. Again... Some teams got quadruple points. 23,250 is max score. SUP1 got exactly 4X that on the first battle. With events like this... The playing field is even bc there is a max number of points a team can score. SUP1 getting quadrupled in first matchup... Basically made it so it's impossible to catch them once this issue was fixed. All they have to do is maintain. Not saying that any other team would max and cap every node for the duration of war... So sup1 would (of course) take #1 but that made it infinitely easier for them.

Not just SUP1. ACE got massive points boosts early... SUP1... Alpha team got double points in their first FOUR battles.... TEF SPLINTER cell.... On and on and on. Just take teams total score and divide by max number of battles possible in the time and you will see many have benefited from gree stupidity.

This is unacceptable IMO. It's clearly been fixed now. Sup1 put up EXACTLY 23,250 just now. Meaning doubling/tripling/quadrupling may be fixed.

Ridiculous.

Delicious
04-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Doubling for sup 1, sup 2 on first battle but none of the other top 10 sure suggests it isn't random.

Not doubled this time. So this doubling was only happening yesterday. It was happening to us during the first event as well. Therefore we all believed that winning was what got us double

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Change your name to stillplayingthisgameANDangry. Sheesh!

I have said nothing in this thread to criticize sup and yet (if your forum name is correct) as a sup member are now trolling a thread and attempting to insult my forum name. Simple things like this give SUP a bad name

As for my name RetiredAndHappy = Retired from gold, and happy to spend my money on better things.

But I still play free

1GaDawg85
04-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Whoever Sup_1 is needs a life

RetiredAndHappy
04-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Whoever Sup_1 is needs a life

Click on the report button on the bottom left off his/her post

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Okay guys look at this... Another x4 battle:

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Dammit. Give me a bit have to reduce sizes... Will do so when I get home. Basic gist.,. Team scored 8K and went up 32K.

Generik79
04-10-2014, 12:01 PM
It's not broken. It's intentional. If you win you can 2x, 3x, maybe more CP. That is owing to how "contested" nodes are. You can raise the multiplier to 6.0 on your own with deployments, but you need your rivals to fight you and for you to win in order to get the leaderboard multiplier bonus. It is unannounced--that doesn't mean "it's not supposed to work like that."

TheDanimal
04-10-2014, 02:54 PM
It's not broken. It's intentional. If you win you can 2x, 3x, maybe more CP. That is owing to how "contested" nodes are. You can raise the multiplier to 6.0 on your own with deployments, but you need your rivals to fight you and for you to win in order to get the leaderboard multiplier bonus. It is unannounced--that doesn't mean "it's not supposed to work like that."

Interesting... Did it work like that when we tested it?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 03:11 PM

NONSENSE generik... You were getting double triple quadruple going completely uncontested. Don't lie.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Why don't you tell me who you fought in that first battle you got 93K out of and we can ask them how hard they fought to defeat the "SUPER PIRATES"

andy2
04-10-2014, 03:22 PM

How could you even be certain that it is intentional if it is unannounced? Doesn't make any sense.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
He's just rationalizing. Up till Generik chimed in... I 100% believed that this was indeed a gree miscalculation. Now I'm not so sure. Generik.... you should have just kept out of it... rather than try to pawn this off. Now you just look guilty

Witagee
04-10-2014, 04:44 PM

I have been scoring 5K-7K by myself during a full war. If a faction has 20 member playing in the war that is possibly 100K-140K or more in 1 war.

General Luke
04-10-2014, 10:24 PM
He's just rationalizing. Up till Generik chimed in... I 100% believed that this was indeed a gree miscalculation. Now I'm not so sure. Generik.... you should have just kept out of it... rather than try to pawn this off. Now you just look guilty

Why is trigger so animated and attacking people's hypotheses? No one says anything when trigger corps tries to game the WD pairing system to stay low in points and streak against weaker teams...btw, we have snuck on your CC a few times. You come on here and boast about undefeated streaks and are congratulated. People are sharing their ideas so why call them nonsense?

Apparently you have not figured out this system and cannot game it so u are pissed. Relax. If u control all nodes and sweep the battles, there is a multiplier bonus. No need for developers to give you their scoring calculations. Enjoy the event surprises and stop trying to game it.

No offense to anyone else, just don't appreciate seeing people attacked for sharing ideas.

RetiredAndHappy
04-11-2014, 12:48 AM
I may be completely wrong.. but I was looking at our results.. It seems like our score doubled when we won and did over 100 deploys in total.. maybe just coincidence

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Why is trigger so animated and attacking people's hypotheses? No one says anything when trigger corps tries to game the WD pairing system to stay low in points and streak against weaker teams...btw, we have snuck on your CC a few times. You come on here and boast about undefeated streaks and are congratulated. People are sharing their ideas so why call them nonsense?

Apparently you have not figured out this system and cannot game it so u are pissed. Relax. If u control all nodes and sweep the battles, there is a multiplier bonus. No need for developers to give you their scoring calculations. Enjoy the event surprises and stop trying to game it.

No offense to anyone else, just don't appreciate seeing people attacked for sharing ideas.

No one is "sharing ideas" dip****. Generik came on and tried to explain how they were getting double to quadruple points in FA. His "hypothesis" is BS. It doesn't jive.

Let me explain it to you. Contested nodes max out with a x6 multiplier per node. If all nodes are maxed.. And you take every node in all three battles... Your max score is 23,250. Generik is saying that... IF the nodes are not ionly maxed out... But heavily contested between opponents.... He is getting an extra leaderboard multiplier. Lets hear some others chime in. How contested were the nodes in SUP1's first battle? How often do you think SUP1 had contested nodes? Did anyone else sweep nodes, win the battles with heavy contest? Did they get doubled or not? I'm saying... That the doubling (or more) is not related to how contested the nodes are. Period.

As far as "gaming" WD... Why don't you try it some time. You won't stand a chance. And you claim to have made a run on our CC... If you did last war you lost. Bc we didn't lose a matchup. You want me to post my results screen for you? Just because you're a chump in another streaker faction... And you can't complete 12/12... Don't cry to me. Why are you in such a small faction? Splintering would be considered "gaming" WD right? You are trying to get matchups you can win by going small. But all you are doing is following behind people who did it first and better. Now that matching has changed you are a fish out of water. Because your usuall "gaming" isn't working anymore. But you aren't smart enough to figure out a new system.

Stop talking about hypothesis. A hypothesis is "I *think* it works like this". What generik presented was a theory. Not a hypothesis. A theory is a hypothesis that has been backed up by a massive amount of testing and experimentation. He presented it as a theory. It's invalid. What he said... It doesn't work.

Again... I'll ask WHO MATCHED WITH SUP1 in THE FIRST BATTLE? That will tell the story. How contested were those nodes in that battle for SUP1 to get quadruple points?

General Luke
04-14-2014, 05:50 PM
No one is "sharing ideas" dip****. Generik came on and tried to explain how they were getting double to quadruple points in FA. His "hypothesis" is BS. It doesn't jive.

Let me explain it to you. Contested nodes max out with a x6 multiplier per node. If all nodes are maxed.. And you take every node in all three battles... Your max score is 23,250. Generik is saying that... IF the nodes are not ionly maxed out... But heavily contested between opponents.... He is getting an extra leaderboard multiplier. Lets hear some others chime in. How contested were the nodes in SUP1's first battle? How often do you think SUP1 had contested nodes? Did anyone else sweep nodes, win the battles with heavy contest? Did they get doubled or not? I'm saying... That the doubling (or more) is not related to how contested the nodes are. Period.

As far as "gaming" WD... Why don't you try it some time. You won't stand a chance. And you claim to have made a run on our CC... If you did last war you lost. Bc we didn't lose a matchup. You want me to post my results screen for you? Just because you're a chump in another streaker faction... And you can't complete 12/12... Don't cry to me. Why are you in such a small faction? Splintering would be considered "gaming" WD right? You are trying to get matchups you can win by going small. But all you are doing is following behind people who did it first and better. Now that matching has changed you are a fish out of water. Because your usuall "gaming" isn't working anymore. But you aren't smart enough to figure out a new system.

Stop talking about hypothesis. A hypothesis is "I *think* it works like this". What generik presented was a theory. Not a hypothesis. A theory is a hypothesis that has been backed up by a massive amount of testing and experimentation. He presented it as a theory. It's invalid. What he said... It doesn't work.

Again... I'll ask WHO MATCHED WITH SUP1 in THE FIRST BATTLE? That will tell the story. How contested were those nodes in that battle for SUP1 to get quadruple points?

Lol...did I set off a nerve? Theory/hypothesis...call it what you want. These guys chimed in with their experiences. Just because it did not jive with your's, you were an a-s-s about it. U keep trying to figure it out with your narrow mind. I will take what Gree gives...multiplier, bonus, whatever happens with the calculations to score more than your 22k. Gree has always said that their is some form of chance/randomness to the scoring. I wonder if you have an archived post complaining why you do not score 450 points for every attack during WD...😜

My faction of minis snuck on your CC when you were still a baby to streaking 4-5 wars ago...thinking u could win with 1600 points and trying to hideout in top 4000...amateur...lol. Btw, last 3 wars...59-1, 63-0 and 56-3...all 12/12 and top 250-500. No need to boast as the "greatest"...because no one is.

Look, just relax a bit. I actually liked your original question/post, just not the way you dismiss all the respondents. That is "nonsense".

-Chump