PDA

View Full Version : goals and rival list

ardiamonds
04-09-2014, 04:38 PM
When gree changes the rival list they should have changes the goals. I have a hood that is on the win 100 consecutive PvP. I have gotten into high 80's only to have someone beat me with a million or more D below My Attack. with this new rival list, which I hate, getting 100 wins is boring, pointless, and certainly not worth the little reward that goes with it. So, either change the goals and rewards or change rival list back to where it was people your own lvl.

OmgMileyCyrus
04-09-2014, 06:21 PM
When gree changes the rival list they should have changes the goals. I have a hood that is on the win 100 consecutive PvP. I have gotten into high 80's only to have someone beat me with a million or more D below My Attack. with this new rival list, which I hate, getting 100 wins is boring, pointless, and certainly not worth the little reward that goes with it. So, either change the goals and rewards or change rival list back to where it was people your own lvl.
It's always *crickets* with gree bro. We learned a long time ago they aren't listening.

therealbengie
04-10-2014, 10:32 AM
this PvP is super fun with the new rivals list.....

Pointless
04-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Looks like I can get some free time.