PDA

View Full Version : Full assault still plays like crap on android..

KingDante!
04-09-2014, 02:22 PM
This is completely unacceptable. This was a MAJOR problem last event, and you incompetent "developers" don't seem to have even made the slightest effort to resolve any of the issues that Android users are experiencing during this event.

Fix it now!!

bam bam.
04-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Destroy it!. Only way to fix it. And award everyone 100 gold haha

Blodiea
04-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I agree king Dante its bad enough that the event is a chore even if it worked the way it should, but the force closes and time being wrong is only a few of the problems

tambour.de_ville
04-09-2014, 10:11 PM
I didn't upgrade beyond 4.0, and am having FEWER issues.
It still works rather poorly, but at least I can SEE the event.
For me, that's good enough.

Inferno!!!
04-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Come now fellas...they fixed the reward page. Ya so I can't be sure when my time is running out before my last deploy or who actually has a flag on a node or how many deploys my enemies might have on some nodes or how long it takes to find and deploy units from my army or get the dialog function to work some of the time but hey..they fixed the rewards page.

SEC
04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Everything including the GUI works like crap on Android because Android is crap. Dalvik is basically running in emulation so problems and slowness is expected. Gree can't put lipstick on a pig and win a beauty contest. You bought a garbage OS so why act surprised? Android developers have also have to fight with audio latency that can be 50 times as long as it is on iOS, making many types of music apps unusable. Then with device fragmentation and OS fragmentation it is impossible for a developer to make one stable Android App. Meanwhile iOS 7 is used by close to 90% of iOS users.

Pidgeot
04-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Everything including the GUI works like crap on Android because Android is crap. Dalvik is basically running in emulation so problems and slowness is expected. Gree can't put lipstick on a pig and win a beauty contest. You bought a garbage OS so why act surprised? Android developers have also have to fight with audio latency that can be 50 times as long as it is on iOS, making many types of music apps unusable. Then with device fragmentation and OS fragmentation it is impossible for a developer to make one stable Android App. Meanwhile iOS 7 is used by close to 90% of iOS users.

Sounds like an Apple fanboy.

sbs2716g
04-10-2014, 12:13 AM
and what about the leaderboard? showing different score at top left hand corner and in the ranking list....

krabbie
04-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Come now fellas...they fixed the reward page. Ya so I can't be sure when my time is running out before my last deploy or who actually has a flag on a node or how many deploys my enemies might have on some nodes or how long it takes to find and deploy units from my army or get the dialog function to work some of the time but hey..they fixed the rewards page.

Yeah as usual, they fix one thing and ignore other major issues and create more new issues every time... Last FA i got popups saying if we won a battle or a war, now... Nothing!

tayyib
04-10-2014, 02:35 AM
GREE we appreciate that you took ur time and develop this event but i have to say that ur developers are not capable enough to create a even glitch free or error free. From first FA almost whole of my faction up. Event has to be fun not only fish others for big units.

Tournai
04-10-2014, 03:29 AM
Agree NO fun to play on android.

After 10 minutes I deployed 10 units! Pressed deploy nothing happened ! press multiple times on deploy! and the game deployed 5 times on 1 Node!

Wich units? Yeah the first 10 I know, but the other 4 deploys? No clue? Gree MUST fix this!!!

JT77
04-10-2014, 05:01 AM
When I try to choose units from army it force closes. Outside my main army no issues other than the usual flacky os

krabbie
04-10-2014, 05:58 AM
When gree cant make certain types of events work on both IOS and on Android, they should cancel these types of events. It is just unfair and we lose faith in this ever getting better.

SPWD
04-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Well said krabbie also as I posted in the update thread.

Mine is on the new update and fa is still a waste of time,took me 5 mins to try and load units to deploy then it crashed,had to restart my phone tried again,guess what,yep it did it again and then the battle was over,great update lmao!

BlGTEX
04-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Where's the Winners list for last 24 hr Full Assault Araks Basin!