PDA

View Full Version : You're kidding me, right?

MadAtWorld
04-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Gree, do you know why your Customer Service has a bad rep and you get frustrated scoffing when you tell people to send a ticket?

Before last WD, my game locket up on my iPad. I tried everything. So I deleted it and reinstalled it. Which worked. Except when I opened it, I had someone else's cruddy lvl 4 acct instead. I immediately sent in a ticket from that device, knowing how important the device ID is. I got the generic emails back closing the ticket. It wasn't fixed prior to last WD or even this cycle. I sent replies in to the messages I received and finally received a reply, giving me a series of hoops to jump thru. I had to find a friend who would post to my wall, done. I had to find a list of info, receipts, date of last login. I provided everything. I received an email 2 days ago saying that my account has been fully restored to the device. But... it hasn't! I have logged into MW as instructed in the email about a dozen times over the last couple days after getting the email. It is STILL not my account!!!

I don't know what the deal is, but I am just about fed up. We are nearly to another WD. To make matters worse... I am the FL! I can't even be booted from the faction so that I not a waste of space! I can't assign Fl to someone else. FIX THIS!

The ticket number, in case anyone who can actually do anything about it happens to be motivated enough to try: 1499680

italo512
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Man, I'm sorry, one of my top player had an issue with his account transfer. It kept him out of last WD, and it hurt us!!! Good luck brother!!

GEMH
04-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Just a reminder, we can't solve tickets through the forum. If your issue is not resolved after a ticket is closed, simply re-open the same ticket and let the Support Team agent know that you continue to experience an issue. This is faster than sending in a follow-up or a new ticket.

TheDanimal
04-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Just a reminder, we can't solve tickets through the forum. If your issue is not resolved after a ticket is closed, simply re-open the same ticket and let the Support Team agent know that you continue to experience an issue. This is faster than sending in a follow-up or a new ticket.

GEMH, I think that's why he is posting here - he can't get any solution through customer service. The forum is his Hail Mary pass.
Maybe a solution could be worked out through PMing with him? ...just a thought.

Mad - let us know how it turns out. Good luck

Bravo Zulu
04-09-2014, 08:54 PM
GEMH, I think that's why he is posting here - he can't get any solution through customer service. The forum is his Hail Mary pass.
Maybe a solution could be worked out through PMing with him? ...just a thought.

Mad - let us know how it turns out. Good luck

Agreed. I had a unit missing, the +1 building upgrade. After a week and tickets I kept posting here. Made sure to keep it on the front page (with help, thanks to the great forum players) and it finally got resolved. Keep it here and relevant. Good luck!

Spazer
04-09-2014, 09:46 PM
I think it's time for us to know how many people there are in the support team! And serious what are they even doing? It seems they are not doing anything!

pb23
04-09-2014, 10:24 PM

Holy $ hit a human response!

Mission accomplished with this post.

You guys say you can't provide service through the forum... you sure as heck can't provide it through your official support channels either...

Where exactly is one supposed to turn when they are ignored or given the run around?

Badvock
04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
I think it's time for us to know how many people there are in the support team! And serious what are they even doing? It seems they are not doing anything!

Shhhhhhh, don't bother the person, his sleeping.

Jhenry02
04-10-2014, 02:13 PM
How's that ticket working out mad? Any chance of making it back to the faction by wd?

MadAtWorld
04-10-2014, 02:35 PM

Did you miss the part about multiple replies to the email telling me it was fixed? I have done everything Gree has asked or recommended. I have done everything except drive to the office and knock on the door. But, since you work in the same building, how about being a buddy and shouting across the hall for someone to get off their behind?

MadAtWorld
04-10-2014, 02:36 PM
How's that ticket working out mad? Any chance of making it back to the faction by wd?

Lmao. It's Gree. Don't hold your breath.

MadAtWorld
04-10-2014, 02:41 PM

UPDATE: Shortly after checking this thread and replying, I reluctantly checked my device again. Apparently, the multiple replies to the closed ticket worked. Within a day of posting it to the forum. Now I'm not saying that's proof that posting here works, but GEMH.... if I were a mod, I would lighting a fire under customer service because it sure looks like you're doing their job for them.

pb23
04-11-2014, 12:34 AM
UPDATE: Shortly after checking this thread and replying, I reluctantly checked my device again. Apparently, the multiple replies to the closed ticket worked. Within a day of posting it to the forum. Now I'm not saying that's proof that posting here works, but GEMH.... if I were a mod, I would lighting a fire under customer service because it sure looks like you're doing their job for them.

Bad publicity = action my friend.

Sad it has to be wielded as a weapon... but I guess if one can't be proactive, what are ya gonna do?