PDA

View Full Version : Raiding anomolies

Agent Orange
04-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I have read in the past of others posting about being raided after they collected their cash buildings and that was written off to some sort of server glitch. I just observed something with my HLP that indicates someone has access to Gree's server and is able to reset a bases cash buildings.

A ticket to support has been sent and screen shot of the suspected hackers account has been recorded. I was just curious if others are sitting there still wondering how the got raided when they should not have.

SPWD
04-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Yep,it happens a lot to me and after I read that you must refresh your rivals or go to faction etc to make sure you've connected to the server ,it still happens.
I don't get any pop ups sometimes but after I come back into the game it says so ans raided you an hour or 30 minutes ago etc which I collected my buildings before this and I hardly ever miss a big collection,I've thought about sending a ticket but as a lot of people did this before I thought it would be a waste of my time.

Also it doesn't show if my boosts have been taken down or it her raided buildings most of the time.
Be nice if cj etc could clear this up

Agent Orange
04-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Yup, I restart the app fairly regularly because of the server issues you mention. If you leave the app open it doesn't refresh the status of buildings which is bad since even attack/raid notifications do not pop up immediately.

But what set off the warning bells today was that I am winding down my base and got raided heavily yesterday so I left all my high ticket buildings dead. So it was impossible to have been re-raided unless someone reset my base...... And the only way for that to happen would be at server level which means a developer or hacker.

SPWD
04-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Oh right,that's seriously ucked up.im going to write the guys names down from now on,it is usually TOP players and I can tell when it's working how it should and when it seems strange.

miaomiao
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes there is a guy keep raiding me too even my building is collected few hours before he raided me name StoneRidge lvl 188 with high stats