PDA

View Full Version : Gree developers, Outlaw Lawyers Need your Help!

Superdude
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Dear Developers. One of our SUP lower faction (Outlaw Lawyers) leaders has been locked out of his account. He uses multiple emails to avoid spam as he plays multiple online games. The email registered to his FunZio ID (it is a long time account) was not the email he sent his last support ticket with. He was locked out of his account as a result. He was told by support to get into the game and use the right email and it would get sorted. But he cannot get into the game, because his account was banned shortly after his reply. Gree, this is a player who has spent a ton of money. 81 million iph and hundreds of millions in stats. He has never hacked and should not have been banned. And he is not able to lead his group and after a week you haven't sorted this out. All he gets is the same computer response over and over. War is a few days away and he will miss the full assault. How long until somebody fixed this? Please help.

Badvock
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Feel for you but I found when dealing with Gree over my lost account that they have deaf ears. Doesn't matter how many emails you send, they do not respond. In the end you are at their mercy and this company doesn't seem to care.

Superdude
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Feel for you but I found when dealing with Gree over my lost account that they have deaf ears. Doesn't matter how many emails you send, they do not respond. In the end you are at their mercy and this company doesn't seem to care.

I know, was trying to see if I could catch a developers attention by coming here though.

2000y2k
04-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Assuming they think this was an account that was sold or transferred to him which is why the account was locked. Good luck.

David Steelman
04-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Most be very carfull when transfering a account between factionmembers. yes, its good to keep a strong account running 24/7 during WD but **** can happen. As u see.

Superdude
04-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Most be very carfull when transfering a account between factionmembers. yes, its good to keep a strong account running 24/7 during WD but **** can happen. As u see.

That's not what happened my friend