PDA

View Full Version : 24 full Assault tomorrow

Thorm V2
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Did anyone else see this pop up?

Sneak Attack: 24 hour Full Assault starts tomorrow.

krill
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Yes just recieved the pop up as well as a few other faction members... I sure hope it's a display glitch ..

One man army
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
I got the notification as well. I wonder if its a troll. Can an admin give us feed back

pb23
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
This is the last straw. I'm done.

Once per cycle is too often for this garbage event... once a week probably causes at least a dozen suicides.

Oski
04-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Another stupid decision by our host company GreeD.

Crammer
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Worst possible time….

Positively awesome… well prepared teams get the prize.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
S T U P I D! Weekday/weeknight faction event? I wonder what type of "GOLDEN CARROT" GREE will have for a prize(s)?

codys21
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
yup I saw it too

Superdude
04-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Wow...Gree is really desperate to milk us all huh. I should get a work permit for this game. Some of us actually have jobs, where we can't take a day off, maybe a little notice or it showing up on the event calendar so we can ready our factions would be nice?

SGT Blakerz
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Please tell me this is a sick late April fools joke.... Wtf.... Cancel the event Gree, we do not want it. I think I can safely speak for 99.9% of the MW population on behalf of that.

Hertz
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
If there is a health regen bonus, then people will still spend. Otherwise many factions will choose to sit this one out.

Hakim
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Work will preclude most of us from participating ...mid week is the worst time for this to be sprung on us. No mention or list of rewards. If like last time, we will be skipping.

Someone wasn't thinking this one through.

Superdude
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Work will preclude most of us from participating ...mid week is the worst time for this to be sprung on us. No mention or list of rewards. If like last time, we will be skipping.

Someone wasn't thinking this one through.

I think most factions will elect not to participate along with you

One man army
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
When a pop up like the one we just had POPS up an admin should already have a thread about what's going on

pb23
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
When a pop up like the one we just had POPS up an admin should already have a thread about what's going on

After experiencing some other games recently it sheds even more light on how FAIL this company is. I'm saddened that I've spent as much as I have here.

Tony81
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Can we please have a mod say "this was accidentally sent out and is supposed to be in the next war cycle." ??? The majority of your clientele hate the event and starting another one less than 10 days after the last one ended is... well, retarded.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM
This is the last straw. I'm done.

Once per cycle is too often for this garbage event... once a week probably causes at least a dozen suicides.

You speak the truth!

Dirty Mind
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM
pb23. you need one more post lol

branditos333
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm over this game. This is absurd

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Mass suicide tonight at 12 AM, don't miss out

Thumpr
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Bring it on! Give me more of this! I love Full Assault. Mmmmmmm....this Kool Aid they give out sure is good.

branditos333
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Bring it on! Give me more of this! I love Full Assault. Mmmmmmm....this Kool Aid they give out sure is good.

You're an idiot

pb23
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
They are obviously trying to tank the game. I refuse to believe that any company (still in business) employs people that are that damned $ hitty at listening to their customers.

Superdude
How about the fact that gree has banned our leader for a week now ? For using the wrong email

pb23
You're an idiot

Your sarcasm detector didn't go off? Mine did and I'm probably 3000 miles away from him.

DC123
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Bend over and get ready for a surprise Rear Assault from Gree. I guess at this point any Rear Assault from Gree shouldn't be a surprise though

HaystaK760
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Lol why doesn't anyone like full assault I lost millions in stats but love the event. Maybe twice in one cycle is to much but it's only 24 hours not a big deal

Greg76
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM
This event sucks!!!! Can't really say more then that

Genen
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Damn stop whining. If this event will happen not a single person is forced to participate. Just stay down if prize or time consideration makes it not worthy. Not everybody do ltqs or crates or whatever. Treat it the same way

branditos333
04-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Your sarcasm detector didn't go off? Mine did and I'm probably 3000 miles away from him.

I'm sorry it did not

branditos333
04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Lol why doesn't anyone like full assault I lost millions in stats but love the event. Maybe twice in one cycle is to much but it's only 24 hours not a big deal

But then this guy really is

Thumpr
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Thank you kind sir...gentleman and a scholar as usual. No, your detector shouldn't ping at that one. I figured Jim Jones references were safe. Apparently too soon.

lemonhaze
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
they made this one for FERR to see if hes gonna follow thur on his threat to test his true addiction

krill
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
they made this one for FERR to see if hes gonna follow thur on his threat to test his true addiction

i was thinking the exact same thing...

branditos333
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Sorry thumper. Completely misunderstood. No hard feelings

HaystaK760
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
And it's funny cause all the guys crying will be dropping millions in stats tomorrow to participate then return to cry once again either play or don't quit crying

carpe diem
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

This is a common belief. And I agree with it.

What is this a business or a kindergarten? If it is kindergarten; sand box is over there for little kids to play in. Internet is a serious business didn't they tell ya!

Digger666
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Awesome, full assault!!! Gives me more time on another game I've just started lol!!! Was just going to camp my accounts and build my iPh but seeing as gree still don't get it I might just quit all together..

Ky_Gill
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Did Gree not read the "full assault poll" outcome. It's apparent they REALLY don't care at all about their customers. Absurd.

lemonhaze
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
This is a common belief. And I agree with it.

What is this a business or a kindergarten? If it is kindergarten; sand box is over there for little kids to play in. Internet is a serious business didn't they tell ya!
lol ya it is the 2nd option..:)

mikeh20
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Well I guess my Wednesday is full. Gonna have to call into work now. I hope the prizes are worth it. My faction does great in it. Nice to have all veteran players.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Now that I think of it,for the past days I still have been seeing those FA info popups when starting the gam

Apollo13
04-08-2014, 09:14 PM
If this event is real and alive, I want to offer out my LLP spot to anyone who have some serious units to help Ferr out in Umbrella Corp for this event.

fofito30
04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
The only good reason for having this event is to give Ferr a proper send off, let's all sit around singing kumbayah while he nukes his base and burns his last unit with boost.
Going to go on a limb here and add that seems somebody at Gree been reading "12 easy steps to bankrupt your company" or something like that. You, yes, you Gree, not hearing your customers, a high percentage hated the Full Assault event and here you are, bringing it as a surprise event in the same cycle you tried and failed and with less than 48 hours to go on your star event World Domination.

Maddog's Wife
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I would imagine Gree would like (no, love) to be quit of Ferr and his crusade to bring this derailed game back... I think a mass send off of profiles into oblivion would be absolutely fabulous. A glorious ruin. Bring it on.

DFI
04-08-2014, 09:56 PM
But one question you guys have not discussed is whether during this 24hr period, will the teams be locked or not.

Apollo13
04-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Yes, it will be locked down. This is why I am offering the seat now, before the event.

Generik79
04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Did Gree not read the "full assault poll" outcome. It's apparent they REALLY don't care at all about their customers. Absurd.

They did. It's called revenue. People like genen bought vault after vault. That's the true poll. It said full assault is highly popular. Even many complaining here bonused 1-2k on Friday. You cast ur lot my friends.

Spazer
04-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Seriously? Doesn't GREE know that we hate this event?

RetiredAndHappy
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Ridiculous working the averge working community

Robg
04-08-2014, 11:43 PM
They also ban me for the same thing. I thought I was getting gold program, instead got a temporary suspension. It's been over a week. If they take too long I'll be a whale.

chiu
04-08-2014, 11:47 PM
sooo quick questions.. we don't actually battle each other right? we just deploy our useless units? i.e. ppl 100 levels above me won't be able to crush me right? cuz i have some unprotected cash rn

Bancodilugano
04-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Damn stop whining. If this event will happen not a single person is forced to participate. Just stay down if prize or time consideration makes it not worthy. Not everybody do ltqs or crates or whatever. Treat it the same way
I totally agree

Angel (85ss)
04-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Wow...Gree is really desperate to milk us all huh. I should get a work permit for this game. Some of us actually have jobs, where we can't take a day off, maybe a little notice or it showing up on the event calendar so we can ready our factions would be nice?

So true man! If only we could LOL

Mr llama
04-09-2014, 12:22 AM
If your like me with 20k troops it won't clear much, but think of it as a chance to clear out some inventory

Nasir
04-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Didn't really try for any big wins. Just used the event to flush out garbage units. A lot of faction members had units lower than the third place prize of each war. Some members picked up over a million pts in stats. We would just declare then go back to what we were doing. We call the prizes Welfare Units cause we got units for doing nothing.

whitefire
04-09-2014, 01:31 AM
If this is an honorary event to send off Ferr into blissful mw free heaven, i'm all for it. Gree owes him that much and i'll oblige by putting in a couple of hundred totally useless units. Hell, why don't we all follow Ferry's good example and make this event a mass goodbye from gree! Twentyfour hours to kill your base and your top 200 or so units, along with all bonus units. Easy.

Sounds like a plan

Angel (85ss)
04-09-2014, 01:40 AM
If this is an honorary event to send off Ferr into blissful mw free heaven, i'm all for it. Gree owes him that much and i'll oblige by putting in a couple of hundred totally useless units. Hell, why don't we all follow Ferry's good example and make this event a mass goodbye from gree! Twentyfour hours to kill your base and your top 200 or so units, along with all bonus units. Easy.

Sounds like a plan

What do you mean?

krabbie
04-09-2014, 01:52 AM
What do you mean?

Check ferr's goodbye thread where he announed to kill all his top units in the next full assault...would be epic to see him kick ass for one last time!

One man army
04-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Not a single comment by gree mods this is ridiculous

Brizzol
04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
If you don't want to do it don't do it. I for one will probably enjoy it again.

JULIAN MDK
04-09-2014, 03:28 AM
Wicked one of your top events so far gree from a long time player not a noob lololololololololololololololololololololol

Daviid
04-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Horrible event

Lancerdually
04-09-2014, 03:45 AM
PRIZE LIST??? We need a prize list!!!!!!!!! No prize list, no play................. gotta figure out how many clicks i need to rid myself of some units

Bobar
04-09-2014, 04:40 AM
up to now i hoped this was a bad dream only, but seems it is not. again, gree ist not listening to us customers.... most people dont want this worse event ever. why adding it, though it was not scheduled??

hollywood42069
04-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Did anyone else see this pop up?

Sneak Attack: 24 hour Full Assault starts tomorrow.

Really you guys. I'm still getting the reward splash for the very last fvf tourney in oct last year. I have got the Full Assault slash 6 times since Full Assault ended. Don't worry it isn't tomorrow lol😎

Bobar
04-09-2014, 05:07 AM
Really you guys. I'm still getting the reward splash for the very last fvf tourney in oct last year. I have got the Full Assault slash 6 times since Full Assault ended. Don't worry it isn't tomorrow lol��

no, it´s a new different one.

Dezy
04-09-2014, 05:26 AM
I like the event.... but just that it burns lots of cash. If it starts tomorrow, I think a lot of faction will not have enough firepower to support a FA followed by WD....;) it will be interesting to see what happens.

Lancerdually
04-09-2014, 05:32 AM
What will be even more interesting is how many more bases will be nuked on my rivals list

lemonhaze
04-09-2014, 05:35 AM
What will be even more interesting is how many more bases will be nuked on my rivals list

ya i seen many after that..i got plenty of tree sniper,aircraft carriers and tons of other first edition units that i will only use those this time..no point in sinking stats b4 WD..the most stats u will get is around 15-18m for top 1 prize anyways

Lancerdually
04-09-2014, 06:53 AM
ya i seen many after that..i got plenty of tree sniper,aircraft carriers and tons of other first edition units that i will only use those this time..no point in sinking stats b4 WD..the most stats u will get is around 15-18m for top 1 prize anyways
Mods/Devs still quiet & motionless so i am betting this is actually happening and they are trying to get ready for the flaming they will get and the banning of people for making crappy statements

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Gree: What is this blob of messiness that you proudly call a business. You even brag about having an exemplary customer service team. If so, why is Gree not BBB accredited?

Web323
04-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Gree: What is this blob of messiness that you proudly call a business. You even brag about having an exemplary customer service team. If so, why is Gree not BBB accredited?

We all know the answer to why they are not

Sgt. Fancypants
04-09-2014, 07:31 AM
How dare GREE even mention an event without checking with me first! I must be given at least 3 weeks notice before all events! I’m not playing a war game because I like the element of surprise! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

seansnov
04-09-2014, 08:00 AM
I find it funny all the complainers. If this is a true event that happens, you have 2 options. 1. Participate 2. Sit around and finish your ltq. I for one will compete in it. I think the event is awesome and am even happier it is only 24 hours. Yes people this is a free game to download but it has been around for years now and has never been a free game to play competetively. Free, sure, to play, but you won't get far. This has never been hidden. Gree is a business and if anyone looked at the leaderboards, despite what some ridiculous poll on the forum says, the full assault event was a very popular and profitable event. So those of you that will sit the game out, makes it even easier for me to stay near the top.

Bobar
04-09-2014, 08:09 AM
I find it funny all the complainers. If this is a true event that happens, you have 2 options. 1. Participate 2. Sit around and finish your ltq. I for one will compete in it. I think the event is awesome and am even happier it is only 24 hours. Yes people this is a free game to download but it has been around for years now and has never been a free game to play competetively. Free, sure, to play, but you won't get far. This has never been hidden. Gree is a business and if anyone looked at the leaderboards, despite what some ridiculous poll on the forum says, the full assault event was a very popular and profitable event. So those of you that will sit the game out, makes it even easier for me to stay near the top.

junior, you are at the top?
despite, where are your arguments pro this event?

xxxfff
04-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Please tell me this is a sick late April fools joke.... Wtf.... Cancel the event Gree, we do not want it. I think I can safely speak for 99.9% of the MW population on behalf of that.

I'm down with it. What the heck. thanks for not speaking for all of us :)

RetiredAndHappy
04-09-2014, 08:33 AM

This was a poor attempt at justifying why the event should run

Most people have the following problems (I think)

We have had an FA event in this cycle already
The event has been rammed in just before a WD and without due notice
It falls on a week day when the majority of people are working (yet it is one of the most time consuming events)

Basically we are being bombarded with events, which gives an impression that gree are attempting to pull in even more cash without caring about their customers

On the topic about this being profitable for gree.. How can this be proven.. My faction came in the top 15 and it was not expensive, just time consuming. . Lets face it, 5 mins plus lag and constant scrolling doesn't give you much time to do multiple deploys and therefore not a great need in purchasing deploy regens

seansnov
04-09-2014, 08:36 AM
junior, you are at the top?
despite, where are your arguments pro this event?

Dont know why you call me junior Bobar. Because of a forum tag? Thats silly. A quick event to down some stats of some players before wd, a way for gree to make more money, again it is not really a free game. Also your silly question of being at the top. No not number one but well inside top 10. I am only a junior in this forum because of nitwits like you that dont understand what a, "for profit" company is. You are probably one of those guys that spends thousands on your credit card and in bankruptcy court the following year telling the judge, " but gree made me spend my money because they had full assault just before wd!". Get a life, if you dont like the event, dont play it. The rewards were great for the last one and if this one happens, I'm sure there will be good rewards again.

Lancerdually
04-09-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm sure all who loved this event were those who didn't give up anything to win or get ahead....... all factions have the moochers....... this event was great for "that kind" of player.
Be nice if leaders could boot the blood suckers during events! people would get some step up in their lives or step out one

bam bam.
04-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Full assault sucks, no other way to put it. I got a good stat bump out of it but had zero fun n the guys who did the hard work lost stats (at least in my faction). 80% of the community hated it. People will still spend on crud events cause they are that competitive. You could make the worlds worst event (could play pin the tail on a donkey in game and offer a 1.5m/1.5m unit and people would sell their kids to get it...then some exec would be like... "Look, im a genius!") and you still make money. Just cause it turns a profit, certainly doesn't mean it was embraced or in any way shape or form a good idea or a success. The big spenders in this game will spend no matter what you put in front of them.

I got a better idea, give us a shredder so we can kill those many thousands of units we dont use. Instead of a new event thats designed to "fix" our inventory problem (which it clearly did not fix) let your devs work on the Actual issue. If not the universities in my area would program this for you as a project for the kiddies (they would have it done in a week!).

RetiredAndHappy
04-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Dont know why you call me junior Bobar. Because of a forum tag? Thats silly. A quick event to down some stats of some players before wd, a way for gree to make more money, again it is not really a free game. Also your silly question of being at the top. No not number one but well inside top 10. I am only a junior in this forum because of nitwits like you that dont understand what a, "for profit" company is. You are probably one of those guys that spends thousands on your credit card and in bankruptcy court the following year telling the judge, " but gree made me spend my money because they had full assault just before wd!". Get a life, if you dont like the event, dont play it. The rewards were great for the last one and if this one happens, I'm sure there will be good rewards again.

Hmm.. So you are well in the top 10 but appear to be criticize others for spending money.

So are you free loading off your top 10 faction?

Sgt. Fancypants
04-09-2014, 09:03 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/81byz.jpg

seansnov
04-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Hmm.. So you are well in the top 10 but appear to be criticize others for spending money.

So are you free loading off your top 10 faction?

Far from a free loader pal. I think you need to go back to school and learn some reading comprehension. I am not criticizing spenders, I was criticizing people for being upset and whining about the 24 hour event. If you dont like it, dont play it or in your case, just stay retired.

Bobar
04-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Far from a free loader pal. I think you need to go back to school and learn some reading comprehension. I am not criticizing spenders, I was criticizing people for being upset and whining about the 24 hour event. If you dont like it, dont play it or in your case, just stay retired.

here are some of my arguments
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87712-LMAO-this-event&p=1250880#post1250880
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87730-How-does-everyone-like-full-assault&p=1252129#post1252129
and those of others against this event.

again: where are yours pro?

Bobar
04-09-2014, 09:35 AM
the official thread to it. they made some changes

(60 Minutes a war, 20Min each battle)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88765-24-Hour-Full-Assault-Event-Starting-Today-at-2-PM

Mcm2013
04-09-2014, 09:53 AM
My problem with throwing this in last minute is i have 2 factions and can no longer help out the second faction even though i have most of the upcoming targets staged as factions will most likely be locked and only way to find out is to possibly be out of a faction all together

BlGTEX
04-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Where's the Winners list for 24 hr Full Assault Araks Basin!

Mr llama
04-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Why did you feel the need to obnoxiously spam 6 necro threads....can someone send this guy on vacation

Dezy
04-23-2014, 05:32 AM
I am so glad so many factions are not participating this event...... hope we can finish prizes with alliance boost!:p

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 06:30 AM
Boys & girls, no need to whine later, the choice is yours.....moo��

free play
04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Don't know what the problem is, a great event if you really want to play a game, sending units to battle, your own choice of units, what more do you want in a battle game.

Sit behind a screen and do notting, pity this event wasn't out sooner, oh it kinda separates the men from the boys

And as nasty says, don't play if your going to moooooaaaannnn