PDA

View Full Version : Sellable Unit - Old Valor Units ONLY get Valor back!

Minnexploda
04-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Okay Guys, I was thinking that Gree should make an Option to sell back Old Valor Units to the store since they are useless, most of us used our valor a week before the new units came out there wasn't any intel about the new units and 99% most people wasted their valor because of it, we should be able to get a refund on the valor units that we brought that are now useless. Hopefully they make it so we can trade/sell back units that we brought to the store so we can get the valor back that we wasted.

What do people think about this?

Thank you,

Skleinsmith
04-08-2014, 05:01 PM
We should be able to sell units like buildings. 1/2 price buy back. That works for me.

lemonhaze
04-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Okay Guys, I was thinking that Gree should make an Option to sell back Old Valor Units to the store since they are useless, most of us used our valor a week before the new units came out there wasn't any intel about the new units and 99% most people wasted their valor because of it, we should be able to get a refund on the valor units that we brought that are now useless. Hopefully they make it so we can trade/sell back units that we brought to the store so we can get the valor back that we wasted.

What do people think about this?

Thank you,
i think ur numbers are higher then what part of us that really wasted our valor..99% no way

We should be able to sell units like buildings. 1/2 price buy back. That works for me.

i wouldnt mind the ideal mysefl i got plenty of gold valor units i can get half price for..only thing is they dont even have the units up there to show what we paid for the old units..that alot more code to write and alot more glitches im sure..thats why they just made all the old valor units ID as well as the new to avoid this