PDA

View Full Version : Decent Overhaul - Still Some things

Sideline Sal
04-08-2014, 12:36 AM
The changes that have been made recently have been positive. The scratchers are better, thank you. The previous EB format was thrown out, again well done. The updates on visibility for iOS was a thankful touch as well, nice to see the prizes and stats.

I could go on, but I just want to see a little more follow through for the game as a whole. I was a little shocked when I saw this:

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a615/SidelineSal/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsec8b896d.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/SidelineSal/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsec8b896d.jpg.html)

I know that many have been past this for a while, but after discovering how little it means in the scope of the game...as far as achievements go, I'da figured for something more.

We can get better than that off the old scratcher...just sayin

Although, the most recent EB with a new tier wasn't so kind to the lvl 250's with moderate raw attack. It was made a little stronger than it should have been. If there is an expansion of levels above 300 soon, please make more tiers that take this into account.

It's good to see changes and even better to see; when you know it didn't work, pull it and keep on trying.

Next up? Uzi drop rates?

KemoKidd
04-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Level 300 and a new rivals list. Satisfied after that. ESPECIALLY the new rivals list. :o

Nighteg
04-08-2014, 01:42 PM
And also new syndicate bonuses and new items in the stores! :mad:

dribblin todger
04-08-2014, 02:26 PM
I am a little disappointed in the scratchys, all that really seems to have happened is that the rewards have been revamped to be more powerful, this only reflects the present in game experience where attack and defence prizes have become bloated, they could just as easily have been left with "ballistic vests, Viking blades" etc, its all relative to what others are getting awarded.

To me a far better solution would have been some small tokens added into the mix of attck and defence items, something like a "free stamina fill, free energy fill, 5 free gold" etc, things that can actually be helpful to a player in a different way of the players own choice, as it is now a scratchy reward unless it is a really high (and really rare) is devalued right away as they are awarded across the board with a very high percentage of players daily.

Obviously awards of "free gold, energy refills or stamina refills" will never happen as they go against Grees full forward vision of take, take, take. The majority of players though know and would appreciate just a little bit coming back this way, a little bit of feel good factor.

Kitty McPurr
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM
I am a little disappointed in the scratchys, all that really seems to have happened is that the rewards have been revamped to be more powerful, this only reflects the present in game experience where attack and defence prizes have become bloated, they could just as easily have been left with "ballistic vests, Viking blades" etc, its all relative to what others are getting awarded.

To me a far better solution would have been some small tokens added into the mix of attck and defence items, something like a "free stamina fill, free energy fill, 5 free gold" etc, things that can actually be helpful to a player in a different way of the players own choice, as it is now a scratchy reward unless it is a really high (and really rare) is devalued right away as they are awarded across the board with a very high percentage of players daily.

Obviously awards of "free gold, energy refills or stamina refills" will never happen as they go against Grees full forward vision of take, take, take. The majority of players though know and would appreciate just a little bit coming back this way, a little bit of feel good factor.

I like the idea of a scratcher prize being a Free Energy Refill, or a Free Stamina Refill. They could be named "an energy drink" or "a fast food meal"...1 Free refill would be a nice prize. You could even go farther towards customer appreciation and give "a free health pack" or "First Aid Kit" either used for an Epic Boss, Raid Boss, or during Battle.
Time to start thinking about customer retention...not just the bottom line. All successful businesses recognize these things are closely linked.

Max Power
04-09-2014, 05:57 AM
I really like the splash screen that shows you the value of the prize you are after. KA has had that for a while and it's mice not having to go to forums to look this stuff up while playing.