PDA

View Full Version : VFF LEGENDS Wants one member, not to do the work but to tell the story.

chinton00
04-07-2014, 07:59 PM
We are a top ten team, and a great group, of friends and players. I am offering a spot to a story teller. Have Palringo as a chat app, and please at least have decent stats for your level. I only have a few days to run you by our officers, but you will not be held to minimums, just have fun with a great team.

AlexFoo
04-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Good times, good times.

Spazer
04-07-2014, 08:18 PM
so you are telling me that you want a player who is good at telling stories? Hahahahaha finally a faction that doesn't take the game way too seriously.

Generik79
04-07-2014, 08:28 PM
LOL - I have a few stories to tell...

chinton00
04-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Only looking for a great member, to a team, that is willing to have fun at least for one war.

Mastert55!
04-07-2014, 08:38 PM
We are a top ten team, and a great group, of friends and players. I am offering a spot to a story teller. Have Palringo as a chat app, and please at least have decent stats for your level. I only have a few days to run you by our officers, but you will not be held to minimums, just have fun with a great team.

How about an ok story teller that can give 300k WD points.

iamnasty
04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
i can moo but no Palringo...moo :D

chinton00
04-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Many forum legends have been here and gone, some remain, we as a team are strong, and our members know the history, and many new players do not.

iamnasty
04-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Many forum legends have been here and gone, some remain, we as a team are strong, and our members know the history, and many new players do not.

interesting, first time i heard of this, lol.............moo :D

williswho
04-07-2014, 10:40 PM
I've got stories to tell for years. I'll make you laugh. I'll make you cry. I'll share my experiences of nearly 34 years of life on Planet Earth. I'll open your eyes and hopefully your hearts. I've lived a life that makes "A Million Little Pieces" look pathetic (and mine is true). After War, you'll be amazed and heartbroken. After War, you'll probably feel a ton better about your lives. And after war I'll tell the story of our War together.

Willis

I am a cow!
04-07-2014, 10:47 PM
i though this is meant to be in the FACTION RECRUITMENT centre?

iamnasty
04-07-2014, 10:47 PM
I've got stories to tell for years. I'll make you laugh. I'll make you cry. I'll share my experiences of nearly 34 years of life on Planet Earth. I'll open your eyes and hopefully your hearts. I've lived a life that makes "A Million Little Pieces" look pathetic (and mine is true). After War, you'll be amazed and heartbroken. After War, you'll probably feel a ton better about your lives. And after war I'll tell the story of our War together.

Willis

FFF Legends, think you have for this guy ,,,,,for years???....moo :D

Tater tots
04-07-2014, 10:49 PM
i though this is meant to be in the FACTION RECRUITMENT centre?

It is in the faction recruitment.

Mcdoc
04-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Remember when Thief did this about 6 months ago and we filled a spot? - it was a fun thing - I believe he ran it as a contest :)

keep it Classy :)

williswho
04-07-2014, 11:22 PM
FFF Legends, think you have for this guy ,,,,,for years???....moo :D

I'm talking my personal stories. Many of which I'll share War Weekend. I don't plan on sharing stories of our War Weekend together for years. Everyone knows the game won't be around that long.

They want a storyteller. I'll tell them my stories and then I'll tell their story. That's what they're looking for right? woo :D

PS - iamnastier

I am a cow!
04-07-2014, 11:27 PM
It is in the faction recruitment.

naww this is the general section its in the faction recruitment as well but im not one to complain but dont u guys be having double standards when I do this accidentally

iamnasty
04-07-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm talking my personal stories. Many of which I'll share War Weekend. I don't plan on sharing stories of our War Weekend together for years. Everyone knows the game won't be around that long.

They want a storyteller. I'll tell them my stories and then I'll tell their story. That's what they're looking for right? woo :D

PS - iamnastier

Hey FFF, finally this must be the guy you've been searching for since the beginning of time and with never ending stories, till death do you part !!!........moo :D

David Steelman
04-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey FFF, finally this must be the guy you've been searching for since the beginning of time and with never ending stories, till death do you part !!!........moo :D

LoL Chang, its VFF. moo And stories to tell we have many. We r very close to the WD top so we c n hear stuff. Just one to share with u n the forum :

A new guy shows up for a job on the pirate ship. He walks into the galley, where all the pirates are eating beans. "I'm here for a job," he said. The pirate captain looks at him, sort of leans over and lets out a long, low, juicy fart. All the pirates start farting, low and long. Soon, the place reeks. The man, wanting to show that he's tough enough to be a pirate tries to fart but only manages a "Squeeeek, poot..."

It all gets quiet on the pirate ship, and the captain stands up, waiving his hook in the air and says: "I get the virgin!"

Romulus.
04-08-2014, 12:05 AM
LoL Chang, its VFF. moo And stories to tell we have many. We r very close to the WD top so we c n hear stuff. Just one to share with u n the forum :

A new guy shows up for a job on the pirate ship. He walks into the galley, where all the pirates are eating beans. "I'm here for a job," he said. The pirate captain looks at him, sort of leans over and lets out a long, low, juicy fart. All the pirates start farting, low and long. Soon, the place reeks. The man, wanting to show that he's tough enough to be a pirate tries to fart but only manages a "Squeeeek, poot..."

It all gets quiet on the pirate ship, and the captain stands up, waiving his hook in the air and says: "I get the virgin!"

Captain Steelman eller?

David Steelman
04-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Captain Steelman eller?

Captain Steelman Jr maybe. But Im my own player n I do this game my way so David it is. Dad is retired.

iamnasty
04-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Captain Steelman Jr maybe. But Im my own player n I do this game my way so David it is. Dad is retired.

Jr, Ain't you a bit young to be the Captain, shouldn't it be Private Steelman for a start???.....moo :D

P/s- many FFF ere, confused with FFF with all the FFF anyone can make a FFF mistake with FFF, and end up FFF with the FFF

williswho
04-08-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm completly lost as to where this thread has gone, but regardless, read my original post.

David Steelman
04-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Jr, Ain't you a bit young to be the Captain, shouldn't it be Private Steelman for a start???.....moo :D

P/s- many FFF ere, confused with FFF with all the FFF anyone can make a FFF mistake with FFF, and end up FFF with the FFF

Ha ha ha, maybe u right, Chang. moo But anyway, I skip the rank. I just try to do my best. So its only David.

David Steelman
04-08-2014, 01:46 AM

Just to bring it back on track.

iamnasty
04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Just to bring it back on track.

correct me if i'm wrong, and let me summarize the details,
so it's a recruitment for the top 10 faction, great group, have 1 open spot but has to be a story teller and using Palringo to tell his/her stories. good stats for your level ??? and what level they required the story teller to be ??? will be interview and interrogated for couple of days, couple of days by CIA, MI6 or KGB ??? have fun ???? gold free or many gold ??? if many gold then no fun and stressful

A bit lost with whatever the FFF statement or advertisement !!!!....moo :D

David Steelman
04-08-2014, 02:00 AM
As u say, Im only a Private so I leave to the Captains of the team to make it clear.

iamnasty
04-08-2014, 02:06 AM
As u say, Im only a Private so I leave to the Captains of the team to make it clear.

yep, not you fault, feel sorry for you, why do they always send a boy to do a man's job, don't they ever learned !!!.....moo :D

williswho
04-08-2014, 03:00 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, and let me summarize the details,
so it's a recruitment for the top 10 faction, great group, have 1 open spot but has to be a story teller and using Palringo to tell his/her stories. good stats for your level ??? and what level they required the story teller to be ??? will be interview and interrogated for couple of days, couple of days by CIA, MI6 or KGB ??? have fun ???? gold free or many gold ??? if many gold then no fun and stressful

A bit lost with whatever the FFF statement or advertisement !!!!....moo :D

I'll let you know if I find out. Boo.

iamnasty
04-08-2014, 03:04 AM
I'll let you know when I find out. Boo.

Send another boy to do a man's job AGAIN, now i understand, Sr is having great fun mean while Jr is polishing the shoes !!!....only missing the story teller!!!!...moo :D

Tiz
04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
There once was a man from Nantucket...