PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some insight please?

back spasm
04-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Well, right after the event with the +1 building upgrade I messaged gree because I got kicked out of my top 50 faction right before the unit was given due to an arguement(yes I was active and had spent gold on the event) but I asked them could they help me out? Of course no.. So I got irritated and was going to quit so I deleted all my money buildings, (yes I know, stupid) but I decided that I am too addicted to this game...idk why lol. But do y'all think they should or could give them back to me? I saw today someone that I look at when I go raiding...they never have an artic mining rig, but all lvl ten buildings from the absolute towers and up, now today he has a lvl one artic mining rig.. It WASNT THERE BEFORE, I have proof! Gree doesn't seem very fair..

Vercingetorix
04-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Either quit or write a ticket. Either way I don't care. But regardless follow through with one of your decisions.

back spasm
04-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Lol, I asked for insight..not for u to care, run along now.

Vercingetorix
04-07-2014, 04:59 PM
The insight was to follow through on something. Lol

back spasm
04-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Bye;) 5 characters;)

Vercingetorix
04-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Wise choice. That was the commitment needed.

back spasm
04-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Was saying bye to you obviously, as clearly stated in the OP...I am staying due to me being addicted to the game, now like I said...run along

scobee78
04-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Well, right after the event with the +1 building upgrade I messaged gree because I got kicked out of my top 50 faction right before the unit was given due to an arguement(yes I was active and had spent gold on the event) but I asked them could they help me out? Of course no.. So I got irritated and was going to quit so I deleted all my money buildings, (yes I know, stupid) but I decided that I am too addicted to this game...idk why lol. But do y'all think they should or could give them back to me? I saw today someone that I look at when I go raiding...they never have an artic mining rig, but all lvl ten buildings from the absolute towers and up, now today he has a lvl one artic mining rig.. It WASNT THERE BEFORE, I have proof! Gree doesn't seem very fair..

Submit a ticket but you are probably wasting your time.

bam bam.
04-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Quit the game... Do yourself a favor, save ur money. Put it into ur car, a family holiday, anything really...move on.

It's not GREEs fault u sold ur buildings. U had a tantrum, u sold ur buildings. They can not fix ur conscious decisions. If u accidentally sold a building u can ask for it back but purposely selling ur buildings is not for them to fix. Rebuild it urself if u choose to play on.

I accidentally sold an 18hr building (lv 4) today instead of a barrel that I was trying to remove. I've copped it sweet but previously I had accidentally sold a lv 10 barracks, ticket sent n they gave it back to me a fortnight later. No particular point here....im jus sayin :P

Wingman GRI
04-08-2014, 05:26 AM

You probably got an email in which GREE wrote that they are currently not able to reinstate buildings due to a technical issue? right? I wonder if this is really a technical issue...